Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

A Divine Revelation From The Lord Jesus Christ To The Church - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Divine Revelation From The Lord Jesus Christ To The Church (560 Views)

A Revelation From The Structure Of Graphite And Diamond / A Divine Revelation About The End Time / #gospel Street Carnival 2018: Youths Take The Gospel Of Jesus Christ To Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Divine Revelation From The Lord Jesus Christ To The Church by curvyqueen(f): 9:28am On Apr 04, 2020
SOURCE: What you should know

I was troubled in my spirit, as I watched the global locked down going on from country to country all over the world. So I sought the Lord,s and inquired of him what exactly is going on. I asked him if the coronavirus has any bearing on the mark of the beast .

THE LORD SAID:

"YES, IT IS A STRATEGY TO BRING THE RFID MICROCHIP. THEY HAVE SUCCEEDED IN CAUSING EXTREME CHAOS IN THE WORLD. IT IS JUST REMAINING TO OFFICIALLY INTRODUCE THE CHIP PUBLICLY"

I was still praying asking for more details to make sense of what is happening.

Mar. 20th, 2020

On Wednesday morning the 25th of March, 2020, the Lord said that I should call two of our members, he mentioned them by names. He asked me to tell them to prepare them selves and be in his presence. The Lord said that he wants to show them a high profile meeting of high ranking demons with the beast and the false prophet.

The Lord also revealed that this meeting will take place at exactly 1p:m in the second heaven. I called the both of them. They did as directed by the Lord. The messages were received, but as usual I have to pray first and seek his permission to post. The Lord gave me permission to post both messages yesterday evening .

THE LORD SAID" DAUGHTER POST THE REVELATION I GAVE. I AM GOD. DAUGHTER, POST IT AND READ IT TO THE CHURCH. REMEMBER MY WORD THAT SAYS PROPHESIES EDIFY THE CHURCH"

FIRST DIVINE REVELATION:

I was in the presence of the Lord, when the Lord opened my eyes and I saw a man climbing a semi upstairs in the second heaven. As he entered into a building that was filled with demons, he transformed into an animal with two horns and sat on a throne .

Immediately all the demons bowed to him and chorused.

"All hail the beast "

Then the Lord told me to listen, so I heard the beast saying ;

"We have succeeded in creating chaos in the world. Now the whole world is in panic. IT IS THE TIME TO PUSH THE VACCINE TO THE WORLD AND ALL THOSE WITH THE VACCINE WILL BE FORCED TO TAKE THE RFID MICROCHIP. ANYONE WHO REFUSED WILL BE TORTURED SEVERELY."

He went on;

" We have closed down schools and markets and for people to resume schools, they must have the RFID MICROCHIP implanted in their body. Those that will be admitted in hospital and banks must have the microchip."

The beast went on;

" I WILL ARISE AS A MAN OF PEACE SOON, THIS IS OUR NEXT PLAN."

And all the demons bowed to him and said "all hail the beast"

After this, the beast got up from his throne and transformed to his normal human body, BARACK OBAMA and entered his car.

Then the Lord told me it was the beast meeting with his high ranking demons
The Lord said; "the tribulation is near, ( He actually said we are already in the tribulation in second message) tell the Church it is time to surrender all to me. Tell them that the time to surrender all to me is now, so that I can save their souls. He added let him that have an ear hear what the Spirit saith to the Churches.

N.B
Please share these messages to save lives . Many Christians will take the VACCINE and the RFID MICROCHIP out of sheer hopelessly, confusion, panic, hunger and fear. Please share so that others may be warned and desist from taking the vaccine and the chip come what may.
God bless you.
Re: A Divine Revelation From The Lord Jesus Christ To The Church by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 04, 2020
lol, a typical girlish lie from, DownN DownN, THE PIT OF HelL.
Re: A Divine Revelation From The Lord Jesus Christ To The Church by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 04, 2020
grin
Re: A Divine Revelation From The Lord Jesus Christ To The Church by DASKACE(m): 10:17am On Apr 04, 2020
We have already been admonished to lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us.
May God help His own.

(1) (Reply)

Snake Falls From Sky And Lands Near Lincoln Park Dog Walker / 2baba Ft Rema, Yemi Alade, Cobhams Asuquo - Arise O Compatriots / London: Sensual Massage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.