Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Getbarter And Maintenance Cost - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Getbarter And Maintenance Cost (1571 Views)

Senate Asks CBN To Suspend ATM Card Maintenance Charges / UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance / UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Getbarter And Maintenance Cost by Pmedia7787: 10:12am On Apr 04, 2020
It cost about 2.5 dollars to create a single getbarter card

Previously

It cost just about 1.15 dollars to create one on their premium plan
Which no longer exist

The issue now is

Why should there be a maintenance charge on a virtual card

I don't think this exist anywhere in the world

Flutterwave to me is a sister company to those in charge of visa card transactions in Nigeria

But seems these charges are more like another way of scamming than helping businesses

See below

Re: Getbarter And Maintenance Cost by finest0007(m): 8:51am On Apr 05, 2020
Very shocking thing. I had to fund my account for them to make the deduction too. I'm looking at alternative ways to fund the card too. Seeing exchange rate at $419.15 is scary. April might just be my last month with them.

PS: Have you found a way to fund the card without naira from your bank account?
Re: Getbarter And Maintenance Cost by Pmedia7787: 4:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
finest0007:
Very shocking thing. I had to fund my account for them to make the deduction too. I'm looking at alternative ways to fund the card too. Seeing exchange rate at $419.15 is scary. April might just be my last month with them.

PS: Have you found a way to fund the card without naira from your bank account?

Presently looking at eyowo
There is another.. But forgotten it name

But me fills all still make use of the flutterwave gateway

Just like Wema alat

(1) (Reply)

MAVIE & ULTRON BLOCKCHAIN $0.01 GOING TO $1.00 SOON / Learn This Biz And Earn N5,000, 10k Etc Daily / 2 In 1 Bridal Hand Fan And Aso Ebi Hand Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.