Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

COVID-19: How Are You Coping With Not Touching Ur Eye, Mouth & Nose? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: How Are You Coping With Not Touching Ur Eye, Mouth & Nose? (334 Views)

ATBU On COVID-19: How We Invented Ventilators, Others In 8 Days / COVID-19: How False Negatives Are Complicating Testing / COVID-19: How Long Can Nigeria Be On Lockdown? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19: How Are You Coping With Not Touching Ur Eye, Mouth & Nose? by speaktome(m): 10:23am On Apr 04, 2020
Fellow NLs

Adhering to this advise of not touching my eye, ear, mouth or nose in a day has not been easy for me...please how is it with you

#StayAtHome
#StaySafe
Re: COVID-19: How Are You Coping With Not Touching Ur Eye, Mouth & Nose? by osamz007: 10:24am On Apr 04, 2020
Hmm
Re: COVID-19: How Are You Coping With Not Touching Ur Eye, Mouth & Nose? by suzzyboss(m): 10:27am On Apr 04, 2020
Lol I'll just shake my head and say hmmm
Re: COVID-19: How Are You Coping With Not Touching Ur Eye, Mouth & Nose? by Makavelli25: 10:30am On Apr 04, 2020
I cant count the times i have touched my nose today Who go die go die

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: How Are You Coping With Not Touching Ur Eye, Mouth & Nose? by ignis: 10:31am On Apr 04, 2020
Desperate times demand desperate measures.
Re: COVID-19: How Are You Coping With Not Touching Ur Eye, Mouth & Nose? by tbtosine(m): 10:34am On Apr 04, 2020
speaktome:
Fellow NLs

Adhering to this advise of not touching my eye, ear, mouth or nose in a day has not been easy for me...please how is it with you

#StayAtHome
#StaySafe

hmmmmm.... Omo se social distances lies. Can someone do without that ? Those action could be involuntary at times. i always touch them before i could remember those principles bro.
Re: COVID-19: How Are You Coping With Not Touching Ur Eye, Mouth & Nose? by BankyGee(m): 10:36am On Apr 04, 2020
Man wey go die of accident no go die of Coro, so leave that thing...
I just chop correct Fufu and Egusi lick the hand o...

Re: COVID-19: How Are You Coping With Not Touching Ur Eye, Mouth & Nose? by speaktome(m): 10:39am On Apr 04, 2020
tbtosine:

hmmmmm.... Omo se social distances lies. Can someone do without that ? Those action could be involuntary at times. i always touch them before i could remember those principles bro.

Bro if na sin, i follow dey commit am...

But does that also apply when am at home with no one visiting me...I mean the "don't touch stuff and 20mins washing of hands

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: How Are You Coping With Not Touching Ur Eye, Mouth & Nose? by FUNNYBONE1(m): 10:42am On Apr 04, 2020
My broda, e hard pass further maths
Re: COVID-19: How Are You Coping With Not Touching Ur Eye, Mouth & Nose? by Quietly(m): 10:43am On Apr 04, 2020
This is d first term am seeing this,

(1) (Reply)

Logan Williams Death: The Flash And When Calls The Heart Actor Dies Aged 16 / NNPC announces COVID-19 case in its Abuja estate / Covid-19: This Is Not The Best Of Times To Die - Funeral Home Operators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.