Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:03 AM

Pastor Chris Exposes Powers Behind The Covid-19 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Exposes Powers Behind The Covid-19 (1963 Views)

Funny Moment Of Odumeje & Flavour Exchanging Powers "Behind The Scene Video" / Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Exposes Powers Behind The Covid-19 by paxonel(m): 7:07pm On Apr 04, 2020
plavic:
Don’t think what is happening right now has to do with a virus. It’s not a virus. The world has chosen to be deceived. As they have been deceived many times before.

“This is not the pandemic. Question where did the other ones go? No one is asking. I have asked the question, ‘Where do viruses come from?’ They are not found in nature, it means they’re created.

I’m trying to let you know the reason you’re in your house. I call it a global seige.

“What they don’t tell you is that your body can be connected. Did you know that once that happens you can also be controlled as your devices are controlled.

Meaning that signals can be sent to your brain, your brain can be controlled. Once that happens you are no longer yourself. The idea is controlling the new race.

So since they can’t vaccinate everyone, they started vaccinating children and raising them that way.

You wanna know what’s going on in the world? There’s a movie called “Divergent” from 2014.

That’s what the groups that are interested in the new world order are up to, to put vaccine in your body containing a digital ID, by which you as a human being can be controlled, you seize to be yourself.

To achieve the vaccination, they using 2 things:

1. They created a pandemic (Covic19) in order to create fear and panic.

2. They use internet of things (IOT), and created 5G (people can easily embrace it), which causes health issues, but you wouldn’t know cause they made you love the high internet speed.

Both strategies lead to achieving their initial plan, vaccination with digital ID.

If these groups were not hiding anything,……

1. They forced everyone to stay indoors (aka quarantine/lockdown), but they have people busy installing 5G connections outside.

2. Why do they get angry when others express opposite views. They taking down their websites and posts. E.g 1. Youtube deleted many videos expossing this conspiracy, 1 by former Vodafone boss. E.g 2. Facebook deleted post by Brazil president exposing their plans.

If you still don’t yet know what is going on, know today; it’s not about the Corona virus. This is basically a group of people serving a devilish cause trying to checkmate humanity to hell.

Don’t be ignorant, neither silent. This isn’t a time to seat on the fence because there is no fence. This isn’t about religion because as you can see, there isn’t one either. It boils down to two options: Life or Death.

We are still in the age of the Church and the antichrist cannot advance his plans yet. The Bible is clear that after the Rapture of the Church, the son of perdition will be revealed.

Brothers and sisters, this isn’t a time to play with Christianity. Give your life to Christ now while you still can because these things will happen, but after the Church is raptured”.

(Pastor Chris Oyakhilome DSc.DD, Christ Embassy)
it's not your fault.
Talk is cheap that's why you can afford to write rubbish in the name of pastor Chris Oyakhilome abi?
Re: Pastor Chris Exposes Powers Behind The Covid-19 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 04, 2020
paxonel:
it's not your fault.
Talk is cheap that's why you can afford to write rubbish in the name of pastor Chris Oyakhilome abi?
I didn't write this post.. I forgot to put the link, but Pastor Chris and Pastor Benny Hinn did have a prayer meeting concerning all these. Yet again, you behave like a typical Nigerian, pointing fingers without confirming anything=

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Exposes Powers Behind The Covid-19 by paxonel(m): 7:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
plavic:

I didn't write this post.. I forgot to put the link.
but Pastor Chris and Pastor Benny Hinn did have a prayer meeting concerning all these
Yet again, you behave like a typical Nigerian, pointing fingers without confirming anything=
always endeavor to put the link
Re: Pastor Chris Exposes Powers Behind The Covid-19 by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
Bodydialect57:
Perhaps those that gave names to those diseases lipsrsealed
Yea and they also created malaria parasite, syphillis bacteria, and all other disease causing organisms...and so what do you have to say about 2nd Chronicles 7:13?
Anyway while you are at it ask your self why the Bible says my people perish for lack of knowledge and not lack of prayer and fasting or lack of faith. Tell me what you know about viruses, bacteria, fungi, parasites...and what you know about how vaccines work...i.e if you have any knowledge at all...
Re: Pastor Chris Exposes Powers Behind The Covid-19 by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 04, 2020
Feel free to lecture me veeshock, since you have all knowledge. I am always opened for learning.

veeshock:

Yea and they also created malaria parasite, syphillis bacteria, and all other disease causing organisms...and so what do you have to say about 2nd Chronicles 7:13?
Anyway while you are at it ask your self why the Bible says my people perish for lack of knowledge and not lack of prayer and fasting or lack of faith. Tell me what you know about viruses, bacteria, fungi, parasites...and what you know about how vaccines work...i.e if you have any knowledge at all...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Exposes Powers Behind The Covid-19 by Nostradamus: 9:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
plavic:
Don’t think what is happening right now has to do with a virus. It’s not a virus. The world has chosen to be deceived. As they have been deceived many times before.

“This is not the pandemic. Question where did the other ones go? No one is asking. I have asked the question, ‘Where do viruses come from?’ They are not found in nature, it means they’re created.

I’m trying to let you know the reason you’re in your house. I call it a global seige.

“What they don’t tell you is that your body can be connected. Did you know that once that happens you can also be controlled as your devices are controlled.

Meaning that signals can be sent to your brain, your brain can be controlled. Once that happens you are no longer yourself. The idea is controlling the new race.

So since they can’t vaccinate everyone, they started vaccinating children and raising them that way.

You wanna know what’s going on in the world? There’s a movie called “Divergent” from 2014.

That’s what the groups that are interested in the new world order are up to, to put vaccine in your body containing a digital ID, by which you as a human being can be controlled, you seize to be yourself.

To achieve the vaccination, they using 2 things:

1. They created a pandemic (Covic19) in order to create fear and panic.

2. They use internet of things (IOT), and created 5G (people can easily embrace it), which causes health issues, but you wouldn’t know cause they made you love the high internet speed.

Both strategies lead to achieving their initial plan, vaccination with digital ID.

If these groups were not hiding anything,……

1. They forced everyone to stay indoors (aka quarantine/lockdown), but they have people busy installing 5G connections outside.

2. Why do they get angry when others express opposite views. They taking down their websites and posts. E.g 1. Youtube deleted many videos expossing this conspiracy, 1 by former Vodafone boss. E.g 2. Facebook deleted post by Brazil president exposing their plans.

If you still don’t yet know what is going on, know today; it’s not about the Corona virus. This is basically a group of people serving a devilish cause trying to checkmate humanity to hell.

Don’t be ignorant, neither silent. This isn’t a time to seat on the fence because there is no fence. This isn’t about religion because as you can see, there isn’t one either. It boils down to two options: Life or Death.

We are still in the age of the Church and the antichrist cannot advance his plans yet. The Bible is clear that after the Rapture of the Church, the son of perdition will be revealed.

Brothers and sisters, this isn’t a time to play with Christianity. Give your life to Christ now while you still can because these things will happen, but after the Church is raptured”.

(Pastor Chris Oyakhilome DSc.DD, Christ Embassy)
the group??

Please how can I join the group?
Re: Pastor Chris Exposes Powers Behind The Covid-19 by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
Really?
Cc donnie
IdreamOfUnicorn:
An African country Congo just accepted the vaccine
Re: Pastor Chris Exposes Powers Behind The Covid-19 by donnie(m): 10:00pm On Apr 04, 2020
Bodydialect57:
Really?
Cc donnie

It's sad. Congo is like the new Jerusalem. They are real Jews there. That place is very significant and Satan knows it. No people on Earth have suffered like them. From King Leopold of Belgium to Ebola.

Because it is about the richest in the world. Hardly any natural resource they do not have....even diamonds. It's is a very significant kingdom in the plan of YAH. Many Bantu prophets have come out of the Kongo Kingdom. From Kimpa Vita to Simon Kimbangu to Simon Toko. Oh YAH Save Kongo.

May the hand of YAH defend his people. In the mighty name of YISAYAH KONGO. Disgrace the enemies and their plans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Exposes Powers Behind The Covid-19 by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 04, 2020
They perhaps succumbed so as to avert another epidemic. Ebola is still ravaging them you know.

Modified:

Ebola has been defeated in Congo.
donnie:

It's sad. Congo is like the new Jerusalem. They are real Jews there. That place is very significant and Satan knows it. No people on Earth have suffered like them. From King Leopold of Belgium to Ebola.

Because it is about the richest in the world. Hardly any natural resource they do not have....even diamonds. It's is a very significant kingdom in the plan of YAH. Many Bantu prophets have come out of the Kongo Kingdom. From Kimpa Vita to Simon Kimbangu to Simon Toko. Oh YAH Save Kongo.

May the hand of YAH defend his people. In the mighty name of YISAYAH KONGO. Disgrace the enemies and their plans.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Exposes Powers Behind The Covid-19 by donnie(m): 10:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
Bodydialect57:
They perhaps succumbed so as to avert another epidemic. Ebola is still ravaging them you know.

And they have too many sellouts.
I don't even trust our mumu Nigerian leaders. Hardly proactive.

With the so-called millenials thinking they know too much, calling us conspiracy theorists.

They worship CNN as god. All those media are owned by the One World Government

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Exposes Powers Behind The Covid-19 by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 05, 2020
Bodydialect57:
Feel free to lecture me veeshock, since you have all knowledge. I am always opened for learning.

You are the one claiming some people manufactured viruses here and there, why not start from that? Since you already know what we dont know.
Re: Pastor Chris Exposes Powers Behind The Covid-19 by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 06, 2020
Urgh!! There we go again. Where did l make this claim? And why not tell us where all these viruses came from, hmm?

Abeg free me joor.
veeshock:

You are the one claiming some people manufactured viruses here and there, why not start from that? Since you already know what we dont know.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Exposes Powers Behind The Covid-19 by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 06, 2020
Bodydialect57:
Urgh!! There we go again. Where did l make this claim? And why not tell us where all [b]these[/b]viruses came from, hmm?
Abeg free me joor.
Where you drunk when you said this or you having selective amnesia

Re: Pastor Chris Exposes Powers Behind The Covid-19 by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 06, 2020
No veeshock, neither of the two cos l don't drink and l still have my brain functioning very well.
I only said Perhaps those that gave names to those diseases.
Why don't you quote me word for word where l said this,
"You are the one claiming some people manufactured viruses here and there, "
If that's all you could deduce from my sarcastic comment on your post, so be it. Suit yourself.
veeshock:

Where you drunk when you said this or you having selective amnesia

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Exposes Powers Behind The Covid-19 by Brunicekid(m): 4:37pm On Apr 06, 2020
OK.....
Re: Pastor Chris Exposes Powers Behind The Covid-19 by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
Bodydialect57:
No veeshock, neither of the two cos l don't drink and l still have my brain functioning very well.
I only said Perhaps those that gave names to those diseases.
Why don't you quote me word for word where l said this,
"You are the one claiming some people manufactured viruses here and there, "
If that's all you could deduce from my sarcastic comment on your post, so be it. Suit yourself.
I guess your pride wont let you accept when you are wrong.
This is part of your sarcasism also?

Re: Pastor Chris Exposes Powers Behind The Covid-19 by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
And what's wrong with that post if l may ask?
veeshock:

I guess your pride wont let you accept when you are wrong.
This is part of your sarcasism also?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Exposes Powers Behind The Covid-19 by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 06, 2020
Bodydialect57:
And what's wrong with that post if l may ask?
Absolutely nothing...perhaps your mind "is set" on "sarcasm" by default.
Re: Pastor Chris Exposes Powers Behind The Covid-19 by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 06, 2020
veeshock:

Absolutely nothing...perhaps your mind "is set" on "sarcasm" by default.
. There's no iota of sarcasm in that post veeshock, and l just wonder what your concern is. That conversation is between me and donnie, and if if you find it non beneficial, please run along. Lols.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Exposes Powers Behind The Covid-19 by Nobody: 5:34am On Apr 07, 2020
Bodydialect57:
. There's no iota of sarcasm in that post veeshock, and l just wonder what your concern is. That conversation is between me and donnie, and if if you find it non beneficial, please run along. Lols.

Okay thank you, its about your choice of words and your mindset. The Congo has not recorded a new case of ebola in almost two months now...but you think ebola is still ravaging them, so they had to "succumb" to avoid another...no sire. They already have an experimental vaccine for ebola which has helped them overcome ebola hence they are not afraid of a new "experimental" corona vaccine, so your theory of succumbing to whatever has no place. This your pattern of thinking is borne out of "ignorance and fear", hence you distrust what you dont understand. Now tell me, with that kind of mindset, is it likely you would also think viruses are manufactured by say the "new world order"?? Anyway I asked you about 1st Chron 7:13, still awaiting your response on that...I'l give you a hint though. When the Bible says my people perish for lack of knowledge whats the meaning? Man was formed "from" dust right? what are the components of dust?? Could this support mutation and evolution? Viruses are naturally complex products of mutation/evolution. If we dont study to know, we would keep suffering and dying from what we shouldnt.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Exposes Powers Behind The Covid-19 by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 07, 2020
veeshock:

Okay thank you, its about your choice of words and your mindset. The Congo has not recorded a new case of ebola in almost two months now...but you think ebola is still ravaging them, so they had to "succumb" to avoid another...no sire. They already have an experimental vaccine for ebola which has helped them overcome ebola hence they are not afraid of a new "experimental" corona vaccine, so your theory of succumbing to whatever has no place. This your pattern of thinking is borne out of "ignorance and fear", hence you distrust what you dont understand. Now tell me, with that kind of mindset, is it likely you would also think viruses are manufactured by say the "new world order"?? Anyway I asked you about 1st Chron 7:13, still awaiting your response on that...I'l give you a hint though. When the Bible says my people perish for lack of knowledge whats the meaning? Man was formed "from" dust right? what are the components of dust?? Could this support mutation and evolution? Viruses are naturally complex products of mutation/evolution. If we dont study to know, we would keep suffering and dying from what we shouldnt.
This is what you should have done instead of trading words with me, cos l told you l am opened for learning.Thank you anyways.
Re: Pastor Chris Exposes Powers Behind The Covid-19 by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 07, 2020
Bodydialect57:
This is what you should have done instead of trading words with me, cos l told you l am opened for learning.Thank you anyways.
Lol...sorry if I went "overboard", somethings are just painful to take, like say watching someone accuse his aged helpless mother of witchcraft that caused his stroke when he never cared to check his own blood pressure at any point. Thats what all these conspiracy theorists sound like. From being made to wipe off africans, to 5g and now some nonsense new world govt trying to control whatever...we have watched too many zombie apocalypse movies perhaps and have neglected what we should focus our energies on.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Exposes Powers Behind The Covid-19 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
Yeah, l think l can understand how you feel. Ignorance is a deadlier disease. May God lead and guide us to the truth, always.
veeshock:

Lol...sorry if I went "overboard", somethings are just painful to take, like say watching someone accuse his aged helpless mother of witchcraft that caused his stroke when he never cared to check his own blood pressure at any point. Thats what all these conspiracy theorists sound like. From being made to wipe off africans, to 5g and now some nonsense new world govt trying to control whatever...we have watched too many zombie apocalypse movies perhaps and have neglected what we should focus our energies on.
Re: Pastor Chris Exposes Powers Behind The Covid-19 by petra1(m): 8:18pm On Apr 07, 2020
Watch today episode live now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLNkvNiUhDA

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Fear Of Death Is The Beginning Of Wisdom For The Atheist / Once Saved Is Not Forever Saved / What 5 Words Do You Have To Describe Religious People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.