Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,488 members, 7,816,154 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Coronavirus: 6 Persons Who Tested Positive In Osun Escape From Isolation Centre - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: 6 Persons Who Tested Positive In Osun Escape From Isolation Centre (51420 Views)

LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR / Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced / Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: 6 Persons Who Tested Positive In Osun Escape From Isolation Centre by akinnux(m): 12:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
The Federal Government should come and assist Osun State at this stage because the State is not as buoyant as Lagos and FCT to handle the rising number of covid 19 cases in the State
Re: Coronavirus: 6 Persons Who Tested Positive In Osun Escape From Isolation Centre by ajebuter(f): 12:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
They probably thought the isolation centre is a ritual shrine...

Osun state...

E maa binu oo

grin grin grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: 6 Persons Who Tested Positive In Osun Escape From Isolation Centre by Charly68: 12:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
Aah ! I hope this is not media witchcrafts oo
Re: Coronavirus: 6 Persons Who Tested Positive In Osun Escape From Isolation Centre by kingthreat(m): 12:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
NaijaMutant:

But they won't be discriminated when they move about infecting unsuspecting people thereby increasing the number of deaths

Imagine if you were in an isolation centre, no treatment, no doctor, no nurse, no food? Did you come to this world to be an abandoned lab rat?
Re: Coronavirus: 6 Persons Who Tested Positive In Osun Escape From Isolation Centre by AuroraB(f): 12:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
goldensoul55:

[s]You don't know the kind of care they are getting ready there so don't judge them , they ran to save their lives .we have a bad government.[/s]
An evildoer will always see nothing wrong with evil. You are evil angry
Re: Coronavirus: 6 Persons Who Tested Positive In Osun Escape From Isolation Centre by ajl: 12:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
This is one of the most heartbreaking stories about individuals who have the virus and possibly choose to spread it around through their careless actions. A bus driver in New York complaining about a passenger who decided to cough into the air (into people's face) several times without covering his/her mouth. I am thinking this is deliberate by someone who has the virus. Four days later the bus driver died. Here is someone that look and act healthy in this video but in just 4days gave up the ghost.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KF2vUoH2u6k

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 6 Persons Who Tested Positive In Osun Escape From Isolation Centre by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
Bistech:

It's true...these are names and phone numbers;

I see the names , aboki and their wives, empty headed penis washing bastards.
Re: Coronavirus: 6 Persons Who Tested Positive In Osun Escape From Isolation Centre by mfm04622: 12:13pm On Apr 04, 2020
cucumbae:
They are been discriminated at the isolation centre with no food and medical care.Share the #20k each to Nigerians Buhari no gree.

The 20k is not for ALL Nigerians! It is for the poorest of the poor. The kind of people poor people call poor! You can't be among that class and be on Nairaland! Also, those people have been collecting this in the past! So if you have not been collecting 5k per month from govt before, don't expect any 20k.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 6 Persons Who Tested Positive In Osun Escape From Isolation Centre by Pelecius: 12:14pm On Apr 04, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Pure wickedness.

Ignorance is when you're not aware of having covid-19 or knowing you have it but refuse to call for medical help.

Simple meaning
We are yet to ascertain the reasons they left.
Let's not argue if it's wickedness or ignorance yet.

You remember the video of the fat man who wanted to take his daughter home?
Re: Coronavirus: 6 Persons Who Tested Positive In Osun Escape From Isolation Centre by Dalby(m): 12:14pm On Apr 04, 2020
oyeb15:
Isolation centers or death traps.No food or drugs. Useless government.

Nigerians, Let's march against Lockdown. We are not prisoners. Government provide NOTHING in Nigeria.Enough of this oppression!

Goverment ought to Enforce the use of face mask and gloves and social distancing while going out. Then testing centeres.
FreeNigerians#

Have you been inside one before, frankly?
Stay at home was what worked in slowing and stopping spread. People movement is synonymous with virus movement...
Re: Coronavirus: 6 Persons Who Tested Positive In Osun Escape From Isolation Centre by decent2(m): 12:14pm On Apr 04, 2020
Solutionchima:
I was really woried when i heard of those guys from ivory coast. They seems to have ulterior motives. Its just sheer wickedness to humanity. Neighboring states should tighting up
but DAT isolation is there no security
Re: Coronavirus: 6 Persons Who Tested Positive In Osun Escape From Isolation Centre by Femi960: 12:18pm On Apr 04, 2020
Nothing do them. Is like putting them into captivity, they don't have corona abi weting you they call am. They are coming from A big an through the road, can you examine the kind of stress they pass through, it make them develop high temperature instead of giving them body pain drug.
Re: Coronavirus: 6 Persons Who Tested Positive In Osun Escape From Isolation Centre by Pelecius: 12:21pm On Apr 04, 2020
amerengues:
This is the height of insensitivity in my opinion. Is that how porous and leaky the isolation centre is?

Illiteracy and ignorance is a vehicle of disease in this nation. Am sure some people who vehemently held the believe that there is no coronavirus in the country are already switching their thoughts.

Even under this lockdown, some persons are still plying their trade as if there is nothing on ground. I heard one woman saying, “It is not a poor man’ disease”.

A woman that sells toys is going to the market to sell, for what please? Well, everything boils down to the Government. If the citizens, downtrodden and the poorest are given reliefs at this time, it will be easier for Government to nail anybody who defies the law.

It is well! May God heal the land.

The second to the last and last paragraphs are the key points

But truth be told, advance countries far better, yet there citizens complain the way we complain here.
Re: Coronavirus: 6 Persons Who Tested Positive In Osun Escape From Isolation Centre by bellotaofeek: 12:21pm On Apr 04, 2020
Their pictures should be posted. And order shoot on sight. They don’t deserve to live .
Military mind !
Re: Coronavirus: 6 Persons Who Tested Positive In Osun Escape From Isolation Centre by Solacemk: 12:22pm On Apr 04, 2020
NaijaMutant:
They should be shot on sight
Hahhahhahahahahahahhahahahhaha.... You too bad
Re: Coronavirus: 6 Persons Who Tested Positive In Osun Escape From Isolation Centre by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 04, 2020
NaijaMutant:
I dont know why I laugh after reading this.

Re: Coronavirus: 6 Persons Who Tested Positive In Osun Escape From Isolation Centre by mufadem2012: 12:23pm On Apr 04, 2020
Who knows whether govt just quarantines them without proper care.
Re: Coronavirus: 6 Persons Who Tested Positive In Osun Escape From Isolation Centre by cardoso514: 12:24pm On Apr 04, 2020
Report have it that 3 of them reported back this morning
Re: Coronavirus: 6 Persons Who Tested Positive In Osun Escape From Isolation Centre by WriterX(m): 12:24pm On Apr 04, 2020
Small small Nigeria itself will become an isolation center
Re: Coronavirus: 6 Persons Who Tested Positive In Osun Escape From Isolation Centre by bigstan11787(m): 12:25pm On Apr 04, 2020
...and they did not publish their names, face or any form of I'd....mtchew
Re: Coronavirus: 6 Persons Who Tested Positive In Osun Escape From Isolation Centre by MrPRevailer(m): 12:28pm On Apr 04, 2020
cucumbae:
They are been discriminated at the isolation centre with no food and medical care.Share the #20k each to Nigerians Buhari no gree.

I said this about the CDC. It's the same globally. They are so incompetent and deliberate frustrating people.
That's how it is in FEMA, USa. They take you, promising medical care and leave you there to die.
Re: Coronavirus: 6 Persons Who Tested Positive In Osun Escape From Isolation Centre by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 12:29pm On Apr 04, 2020
A Nigga Once Said: Man hunt and their's no picture of the people, so that the public can also help...

Hehe. Na only laugh i laugh
Re: Coronavirus: 6 Persons Who Tested Positive In Osun Escape From Isolation Centre by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 04, 2020
NaijaMutant:

You mean with tranquilizers ya ? Cos you couldn't really justify killing them...
Re: Coronavirus: 6 Persons Who Tested Positive In Osun Escape From Isolation Centre by selab: 12:30pm On Apr 04, 2020
Make them release their pictures so people will know them as killer disease in human form. .... sihor! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: 6 Persons Who Tested Positive In Osun Escape From Isolation Centre by olax02(m): 12:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
I'm short of words... undecided
Re: Coronavirus: 6 Persons Who Tested Positive In Osun Escape From Isolation Centre by bigtt76(f): 12:38pm On Apr 04, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: 6 Persons Who Tested Positive In Osun Escape From Isolation Centre by Efegoma(m): 12:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
NaijaMutant:

Ah ! Guy you bad ooo, Which kind jungle justice be that.
Re: Coronavirus: 6 Persons Who Tested Positive In Osun Escape From Isolation Centre by Nmezor(f): 12:40pm On Apr 04, 2020
Hmmmm, more cases of Covid19 loading in Osun state...Gosh those folks are callous, haba undecided sad angry
Re: Coronavirus: 6 Persons Who Tested Positive In Osun Escape From Isolation Centre by Nmezor(f): 12:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
Hmmmm, more cases of Covid19 loading in Osun state...Gosh those folks are callous, haba undecided sad angry...I really wished they uploaded their pictures
Re: Coronavirus: 6 Persons Who Tested Positive In Osun Escape From Isolation Centre by Omoejigbahe(m): 12:43pm On Apr 04, 2020
They should be shot
Re: Coronavirus: 6 Persons Who Tested Positive In Osun Escape From Isolation Centre by obstead200(m): 12:44pm On Apr 04, 2020
unite4real:
The Osun State border should be heavily cordoned and all neighbouring states should restrict entry from Osun. Those guys have mission to accomplish. All the way from Ivory Coast, they have the virus and on a mission to launch in Nigeria
something is fishy here.
I am willing to bet that those guys were probably not infected. Someone used Thier case to cash out big time.

Why do I say so?

As at date, Ivory Coast has about 218 cases, almost similar to Nigeria.

As at the time those guys were apprehended, we had about 30 cases, am sure Ivory Coast also had almost same statistics as at then.

It is unlikely (although remotely possible) that some random Nigerians will become Infected from such a small number of cases.
I will bet they were not infected from day one
Re: Coronavirus: 6 Persons Who Tested Positive In Osun Escape From Isolation Centre by obstead200(m): 12:46pm On Apr 04, 2020
bigstan11787:
...and they did not publish their names, face or any form of I'd....mtchew
another reason why I am convinced someone is using this hoax to cash out big time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Dispose A Used Condom Properly By Lolo CY, Sexual Health Expert / Policemen Without Face-Masks Try To Arrest Man For Not Wearing Face Mask In FCT / Wife And Children Of Dead Coronavirus Patient Test Positive In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.