Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Pastor Caught With Human Faeces Makes Shocking Revelation (Photos, Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Caught With Human Faeces Makes Shocking Revelation (Photos, Video) (70424 Views)

Photos Of The Man That Ate Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video) / Man Picking Human Faeces In Ekiti Caught, Stripped Unclad. Photos / Man Arrested With 27 Bags Of Human Faeces In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Caught With Human Faeces Makes Shocking Revelation (Photos, Video) by Hodojhahe: 6:17pm On Apr 04, 2020
H

Re: Pastor Caught With Human Faeces Makes Shocking Revelation (Photos, Video) by Princewell2012(m): 6:18pm On Apr 04, 2020
Jestin:
Someone can not shit in black nylon in peace again

Dont mind them calling him pastor because they want to thrend.
Re: Pastor Caught With Human Faeces Makes Shocking Revelation (Photos, Video) by Amanda4life: 6:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
All Nigerian miracle worker pastors.
Where are they in this corona season 3?
Re: Pastor Caught With Human Faeces Makes Shocking Revelation (Photos, Video) by belzabull(f): 6:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
Berebe banza

They have started mining feaces

Yoruba feacician
Re: Pastor Caught With Human Faeces Makes Shocking Revelation (Photos, Video) by toprealman: 6:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
The interrogator na legend...... experiment Kini? Rituallol
Re: Pastor Caught With Human Faeces Makes Shocking Revelation (Photos, Video) by klax(m): 6:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
I belief he want to eat the faeces because I learned some yahoo idiots eat human faeces so its likely he is a yahoo in pastor garment.

They should take him to any barracks toilet shey he wan eat faeces bah? Na him go tire.

Nonsense man.
Re: Pastor Caught With Human Faeces Makes Shocking Revelation (Photos, Video) by NaMeAboki: 6:46pm On Apr 04, 2020
I am speechless - at such diabolical backwardness.
Re: Pastor Caught With Human Faeces Makes Shocking Revelation (Photos, Video) by Iluvmycontr3: 6:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
NaijaMutant:
The bad eggs and angels of darkness masquerading as angels of light are getting exposed one by one.

They have turned the house of God to lucrative ventures.

Just asking, what law did he actually break with collection of human feaces undecided

Imagine.. And jst a few days ago, a pastor over thr said pple should desist from abusing/maltreating pastors that they ain't ordinary. My simple question now is; IS THIS ALSO ONE OF THÒSE PASTORS THAT ARE NOT ORDINARY?
Re: Pastor Caught With Human Faeces Makes Shocking Revelation (Photos, Video) by Jorby(m): 6:54pm On Apr 04, 2020
Tell landlords make dem build toilets them nor gree.Now, our shit is no longer safe in the bush again
Na wa oo
Re: Pastor Caught With Human Faeces Makes Shocking Revelation (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
helinues:
They should have asked him to eat it all undecided

Lol. Maybe that is to be the next step after gathering it. They would be helping him be that.
Re: Pastor Caught With Human Faeces Makes Shocking Revelation (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
maybe he wants to fry them, I hear there's so much hunger in the land. I also hear that there are alot of protein in that shit.
Re: Pastor Caught With Human Faeces Makes Shocking Revelation (Photos, Video) by begori: 7:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
Please stop calling this kind of people PASTOR.
They are just Akatabra
Re: Pastor Caught With Human Faeces Makes Shocking Revelation (Photos, Video) by delishpot: 7:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Proper investigation needed
He might be saying the truth
, but why not use animals faeces as fertilizer?

So he can not gather his own shit? His wife and kids shit too he could gather all and do his experiment na.
Abi their own shit is not healthy enough to grow crops? The man want do ritual. He has stated the logic behind the ritual. As those peoples shit will fertilise andake the tree planted in his church grow, so shall he grow. It is a useless idea but that is most likely još belief.
Re: Pastor Caught With Human Faeces Makes Shocking Revelation (Photos, Video) by Georgeisco2007: 7:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
helinues:
They should have asked him to eat it all undecided

U have no chill ooo bro
Re: Pastor Caught With Human Faeces Makes Shocking Revelation (Photos, Video) by NiCurious: 7:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
Who would demand to know what was in the bag in the first place? A pastor cannot carry a bag in peace again, without someone wanting to see what's inside? Whose business is it, to see if it's peppers for his supper, alms for the poor, a lacy nightgown for a lady "acquaintance", or feces from some species, for whatever purpose? But this pastor is so holy that he doesn't poop, that's why he has to use poop from ordinary people?
Re: Pastor Caught With Human Faeces Makes Shocking Revelation (Photos, Video) by jimyjames(m): 8:02pm On Apr 04, 2020
Shut up, we Igbo's are self made wealthy people, we didn't become wealthy by stealing sh*t for rituals

MetaPhysical:

If he was from SE he wouldnt be humiliated or arrested.

"Na our brother",
"Na our son"
"Its because he is marginalized"
"Its because FG abandoned SE"
"Its because market is bad"

...go dey fly everywhere.
Re: Pastor Caught With Human Faeces Makes Shocking Revelation (Photos, Video) by Ostrogoth(m): 8:15pm On Apr 04, 2020
Designer123:
If the state decide to regulate churches, they will be called anti-christ. Meanwhile, what are the functions of CAN?

Nobody's religious belief is anybody else's or any religious body's business. Its like asking the caliph of sokoto to regulate every Muslim from almajiri to book haram, or creating a regulatory body for traditional worshippers despite the vast diversity of different beliefs.
Re: Pastor Caught With Human Faeces Makes Shocking Revelation (Photos, Video) by AuroraB(f): 8:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
Godjone:
shocked

THE RITUALIST NA MUMU. E FOR TALK SAY NA MEDICINE FOR CORONA VIRUS E WAN USE THE SH1T PRODUCE.

WEST AND RITUAL CRIME ARE LIKE BREAD AND BUTTER
If Dem ask make he demonstrate the procedure nko undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Caught With Human Faeces Makes Shocking Revelation (Photos, Video) by spinna: 8:29pm On Apr 04, 2020
In the sw town im in In Oyo State, two people were burnt to death for this type of thing last year.
Yet the people Looove to shit anywhere and everywhere..nylons are the most disgusting.

Everywhere smelling shit.

Disgrace to Yoruba culture and leadership. They dont even bury it.

Those who can reach the governors should tell them. Even this morning i caught one on my farm..as he wanted to run i told him to just bury it with soil and to fu#k off lest i unleash my dog on him.

Men women children shit in bush and rubish dump..in cellophane and toss by the roadside

Utterly revolting..even if u give some toilet they will wreck it or ignore it.
Re: Pastor Caught With Human Faeces Makes Shocking Revelation (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 04, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Proper investigation needed
He might be saying the truth
, but why not use animals faeces as fertilizer?

There's nothing wrong in using human faeces. The man committed no offence.
Re: Pastor Caught With Human Faeces Makes Shocking Revelation (Photos, Video) by Kfed4ril(m): 10:22pm On Apr 04, 2020
Humanoid01:

Yuck! embarassed

Oga people de chop human shit for ritual, me I’ve seen on live and direct.
Re: Pastor Caught With Human Faeces Makes Shocking Revelation (Photos, Video) by Humanoid01(m): 10:51pm On Apr 04, 2020
Kfed4ril:

Oga people de chop human shit for ritual, me I’ve seen on live and direct.
Yyyyyuuuuuck! embarassed
Re: Pastor Caught With Human Faeces Makes Shocking Revelation (Photos, Video) by Coolgent(m): 11:28pm On Apr 04, 2020
I always wonder how this diabolical people convince educative people to part with their resources
Re: Pastor Caught With Human Faeces Makes Shocking Revelation (Photos, Video) by dynadot: 4:42am On Apr 05, 2020
shocked
Re: Pastor Caught With Human Faeces Makes Shocking Revelation (Photos, Video) by raphy(m): 7:09am On Apr 05, 2020
so many post here are making me laugh so hard.
just imagine minister of shit in a shit hole. country.
Re: Pastor Caught With Human Faeces Makes Shocking Revelation (Photos, Video) by iamme1234(m): 7:45am On Apr 05, 2020
But to be honest here
What would they charge this so called man of god for.
If he has committed a crime
What law as it contravened in Nigerian constitution,or section what abeg free that man jare.
Re: Pastor Caught With Human Faeces Makes Shocking Revelation (Photos, Video) by foxxydude: 8:17am On Apr 05, 2020
nobone:
Igbere TV,
Igbosere/Igando magistrate court,
PM express......

SMH......

You forgot to add Supol Kenneth Asibor grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught With Human Faeces Makes Shocking Revelation (Photos, Video) by nobone(f): 11:06am On Apr 05, 2020
Looooooooooooooooooooooool

Sometimes I wonder the source of their news. Them don pass aunty kemi.

foxxydude:

You forgot to add Supol Kenneth Asibor grin
Re: Pastor Caught With Human Faeces Makes Shocking Revelation (Photos, Video) by bizzibodi(m): 11:14am On Apr 05, 2020
Afonja will always b ritualist no matter there religion, education or sophistication,dey hav graduated from skull collectors to igbee' collector.cursed children of sango cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Widow Of Slain Abia Motocyclist Meets Soldier Who Killed Her Husband / Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos / Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.