Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,743 members, 7,955,835 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:32 PM

"I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out (70668 Views)

I Didn't Run Away - Ex-dss Boss' Son Abba Bichi Reacts To Alleged $2m Theft / Cameroonian Ladies Run With Lover’s Car & Cash After Marathon Sex In Nigeria / "Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out by Kingsmeal: 12:24pm On Feb 03, 2019
Following earlier reports of Mr. Monday, man whose son has days to live in Rivers State, allegedly absconded after N70m was raised for his son's treatment.

According to Kokun Foundation CEO who aided in raising N70m for the man in days, he took to his insta story alleging the man absconded with the money when several means tried to contact the man failed.

Controversial media personality, Daddy Freeze reached out to Mr Monday, the father of the child with a hole in the heart who was accused of running away after getting 70million naira donation from Nigerians , and he said he has not absconded but stayed low because of security reasons ...

He also said he'll be leaving the country this week with baby Beniah.

Watch the video here and see photos below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWMpbTeM08o

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out by daddytime(m): 12:30pm On Feb 03, 2019
Hm

3 Likes

Re: "I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out by BoboKush(m): 12:34pm On Feb 03, 2019
Confused
Re: "I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out by Kingsmeal: 12:54pm On Feb 03, 2019
Kingsmeal:

NB;
According to Kokun Foundation CEO KBK Foundation CEO who aided in raising N70m for the man in days, he took to his insta story alleging the man absconded with the money when several means tried to contact the man failed.

Sorry for the typo error please..

Thanks

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out by Oblongata: 1:26pm On Feb 03, 2019
The guy gave a reasonable explanation, I think that kokun guy wanted his cut, because how can you conclude the guy absconded just a few days after trying to reach him?

226 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out by emeraldknytt(m): 1:34pm On Feb 03, 2019
Oblongata:
The guy gave a reasonable explanation, I think that kokun guy wanted his cut, because how can you conclude the guy absconded just a few days after trying to reach him?
At this stage, I think the foundation should be actively involved in Mr Monday's son's treatment. It was through the foundation he got the funds, he shouldn't keep the officials of the foundation in the dark irrespective of anything. They are his eyes and ears. I do not, however, condone what kokun foundation came up with. Absconded is way too much for a man with a sickly child.

366 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out by ipobarethieves: 2:06pm On Feb 03, 2019
how he wan take abscond with 70 milla and have peace of mind?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out by martineverest(m): 2:24pm On Feb 03, 2019
I knew this story was false...that man,kokun,wanted his own share of the money,since the father of the boy refused,he decided to collaborate with bloggers to carry false news

35 Likes

Re: "I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out by peteruuu(m): 2:27pm On Feb 03, 2019
...and the drama begins...1...2....3.....boom!

1 Like

Re: "I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out by Ishilove: 2:38pm On Feb 03, 2019
What did the man say? Post what he said here and don't redirect us to your dead blog

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out by Kingsmeal: 3:01pm On Feb 03, 2019
Kingsmeal:

Controversial media personality, Daddy Freeze reached out to Mr Monday, the father of the child with a hole in the heart who was accused of running away after getting 70million naira donation from Nigerians , and he said he has not absconded but stayed low because of security reasons ...

He also said he'll be leaving the country this week with baby Beniah.

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44
Ishilove:
What did the man say? Post what he said here and don't redirect us to your dead blog

Sir/Madam Ishilove I believe you forgot to read the bolded...

10 Likes

Re: "I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out by Dreyl(m): 3:25pm On Feb 03, 2019
I felt pity of the kid and gave him what I have, we basically don't want stories, he should get the kid treated ASAP.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out by Justbeingreal(m): 3:44pm On Feb 03, 2019
The way news fly these days...
Some people don't care if they tarnish your image... Fake news without concrete evidence flying up and down...

1 Like

Re: "I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out by NOC1(m): 3:52pm On Feb 03, 2019
God bless freez, he acted like a trained journalist not sharing the information till he get first hand information. I know Vanguard and Punch must have sprayed the fake info, the can even put it in there editorial.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out by Jonadull: 3:52pm On Feb 03, 2019
Oblongata:
That kokun guy na thief

5 Likes

Re: "I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out by itiswellandwell: 3:52pm On Feb 03, 2019
His excuse isn't reasonable joor. A foundation helped you in the funds donation. Money enter your account, you cut them off. So, he will spend the money anyhow he wants. We don't even know if the story of him owing the baby is true or not. We don't even know if na set up. The foundation did a bad job. They didn't do their investigation well at all. The foundation ought to be the one giving people update not him. Forget about any security excuse joor. The only person that should be accessible to him is the foundation and that isn't too much.

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-
quality-8gb-atm

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 03, 2019
I come dey confused sef
Re: "I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out by chidonku69x: 3:52pm On Feb 03, 2019
For real
Re: "I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out by celebgistz2: 3:53pm On Feb 03, 2019
OK
Re: "I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out by jaxxy(m): 3:53pm On Feb 03, 2019
No matter what if sm1 helped u raise funds u supposed to keep intouch. What is hard in giving 1 or 2 updates? If u changed ur line get another and reach them don’t be an ingrate.

Very soon he will start insulting his donors for asking him questions.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out by Pavore9: 3:53pm On Feb 03, 2019
Hmm...
Re: "I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out by Jamiubond009(m): 3:54pm On Feb 03, 2019
Una want make port Harcourt boys kidnap the pikin come demand for 50 million naira abi? The papa know the terrain wella

35 Likes

Re: "I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out by maxjax(m): 3:54pm On Feb 03, 2019
knew this was gonna happen
Re: "I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out by Emmafe(m): 3:54pm On Feb 03, 2019
Hummmm

Check my siggy if you need iPhone xr
Re: "I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 03, 2019
Bloggers will put people in trouble.

1 Like

Re: "I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out by publicenemy(m): 3:56pm On Feb 03, 2019
Social media will be our undoing in this country
Re: "I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out by Tunasco4u(m): 3:56pm On Feb 03, 2019
OK
Re: "I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out by senatepresido: 3:57pm On Feb 03, 2019
money matter ehhn, the guy go just reason am if the money go cure the sickness or make he use am better him life... This is a hard decision for him......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out by NobleAngell(f): 3:57pm On Feb 03, 2019
Haba! That child's condition is too critical for any father to take for granted. He's probably putting things in place in preparation for his trip or something.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Catches A Guy Who Duped Him 2years Ago Outside A Bank In Surulere &grabs Him / Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) / Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.