Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,288 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Fighting Covid -19 Through Virgin Mary. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fighting Covid -19 Through Virgin Mary. (485 Views)

Lady Burns Virgin Mary’s Statue In Enugu (Photos) / Virgin Mary Miracle Of The Sun In Lagos On 28th Oct. 2017 (Video) / Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fighting Covid -19 Through Virgin Mary. by blueAgent(m): 12:38pm On Apr 04, 2020
A statue of the Virgin Mary is being flown over the cities of Italy in order
to combat the coronavirus. A priest is seen holding up the Holy Eucharist
while being flown in a military plane by the Italian Air Force. This is how
Rome is trying to protect their homeland.

“The Italian Air Force and the Virgin Mary have a long history together. The Virgin of Loreto, one of many names attributed to the Virgin Mary, is the Patron Saint of the Air Force. Every year, the Italian Air Force celebrates a tribute to the Virgin Mary and renews its devotion to her. A statue of the Virgin Mary is being flown over the cities of Italy in order to combat the coronavirus.

Also in New Jersey in the US, “The Blessed Sacrament and a statue of the Virgin Mary flew around the perimeter of the Diocese of Camden on Wednesday afternoon — a two-hour round trip in a Cessna 182. Father Anthony Manuppella, pastor of St. Gianna Beretta Molla Parish in Northfield, prayed from the plane for God’s blessing and protection as the new coronavirus spread across New Jersey and the
world.”

Before Father Anthony Manuppella, pastor of St. Gianna Beretta Molla
Parish in Northfield, New Jersey, got into a plane with the ‘blessed
sacrament’ and a statue of the Virgin Mary, he led his worshipers in ritual
prayer on their knees in the parking lot. He held up a Babylonian
monstrance of the Sun God, and they bowed and prayed before it.

In Conclusion.
The Catholic Church is calling On Mary to help them overcame The Covid- 19 pandemic.

This is a proof that the Catholic church worship and honour Mary more than God.

https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/italian-air-force-flies-statue-virgin-mary-over-cities-in-italy-stop-covid-19-coronavirus/

Re: Fighting Covid -19 Through Virgin Mary. by OtemAtum: 12:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
Foolishness of the highest order grin
If the Holy spirit who impregnated Mary were to be here today, he would also be infected with the virus, let alone ordinary image of virgin Mary grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fighting Covid -19 Through Virgin Mary. by ghettokid1(m): 12:47pm On Apr 04, 2020
OtemAtum:
[s]Foolishness of the highest order grin
If the Holy spirit who impregnated Mary were to be here today, he would also be infected with the virus, let alone ordinary image of virgin Mary grin[/s]
Don't bring curse to yourself youngman

Re: Fighting Covid -19 Through Virgin Mary. by OtemAtum: 12:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
ghettokid1:

Don't bring curse to yourself youngman
Lol. You don't know that you are speaking to a god. Doesn't the name Otem ring a bell?

Dibnim 1: 1 - 10
1. I am a chlorine to the bad gods. I weaken their bonds.
2. I have the potential of a potassium to displace every useless god.
3. I am the heat which makes the weak take courage.
4. I am the key which opens all cuffs.
5. I am the whirlwind sent to scatter the philosophies of Yahweh, Allah and their likes.
6. I am the house of words, the cave of histories, the mansion of knowledge.
7. I am the powerhouse of all good and penitent gods.
8. I am a great element among the functional groups of the universe.
9. I am the part of God(Existence) where universal histories are kept.
10. Within me is peace and peace revolves around me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fighting Covid -19 Through Virgin Mary. by ghettokid1(m): 12:51pm On Apr 04, 2020
OtemAtum:

[s]Lol. You don't know that you are speaking to a god. Doesn't the name Otem ring a bell?[/s]
Useless, motherfucking and idiotic god
Re: Fighting Covid -19 Through Virgin Mary. by OtemAtum: 12:54pm On Apr 04, 2020
ghettokid1:

Useless, motherfucking and idiotic god
All these qualifications go to Jehovah and Allah the wicked gods who are now imprisoned. As for Otem(me) I am the god of truth, sent to reveal the truth in all the lost and hidden scrolls and to declare the imprisonment of Jehovah, Allah, Mazda and thousands of other gods of religion.
Re: Fighting Covid -19 Through Virgin Mary. by ghettokid1(m): 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
OtemAtum:

All these qualifications go to Jehovah and Allah the wicked gods who are now imprisoned. As for Otem(me) I am the god of truth, sent to reveal the truth in all the lost and hidden scrolls and to declare the imprisonment of Jehovah, Allah, Mazda and thousands of other gods of religion.
Who sent u?
Re: Fighting Covid -19 Through Virgin Mary. by OtemAtum: 12:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
ghettokid1:

Who sent u?
Your ancestors and my ancestors, as well as thousands of past beings who felt cheated by religion and religious priests. I'm here to make humanity know that science is the part of God Almighty that can give solutions to most universal issues while religion has nothing to offer.
Re: Fighting Covid -19 Through Virgin Mary. by ghettokid1(m): 1:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
OtemAtum:
Your ancestors and my ancestors, as well as thousands of past beings who felt cheated by religion and religious priests. I'm here to make humanity know that science is the part of God Almighty that can give solutions to most universal issues while religion has nothing to offer.
Where did u come from?
Re: Fighting Covid -19 Through Virgin Mary. by MrPRevailer(m): 4:06pm On Apr 04, 2020
Idolaterers.
While Jesus was teaching the multitude, certain people came and told him that his mother and siblings want to speak to him. Jesus answered them. "Who are my brethren". These multitude are my brethren. For anyone that hears and obeys the word of God, the same IS MY MOTHER AND MY BROTHER AND MY SISTER.

Jesus is The Only Begotten Son of God. Just as the Soul of Man is the only begotten of man.
Jesus made heaven and Earth. Why are people worshipping Mary because God used her. Wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Fighting Covid -19 Through Virgin Mary. by MrPRevailer(m): 4:08pm On Apr 04, 2020
"In that day I will say to them, depart from me you that worketh iniquity, I never knew you".

"COME OUT FROM HER, LEST YOU BE DESTROYED"
Re: Fighting Covid -19 Through Virgin Mary. by Horlufemi(m): 2:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
I'm ashamed to call these people fellow humans

(1) (Reply)

Britain's BBC To Broadcast Muslim Prayers As British Muslims Self Isolate / Prophetess Dupe Oluwaniyi Says She Found Cure For Coronavirus With Herbal Leaves / Pastor Oyemade Got The Words Of Bishop Oyedapo Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.