Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,726 members, 7,820,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion (458 Views)

Perfect Religion: Why Do Some Pastors Emphasise Mala. 3:10 More Than James 1:27? / Brilliant Quotes on Religion By Thomas Paine And Robert Ingersoll. / A Heart-rending Narrative On How Religion Destroyed 'an Ideal Family' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religion by kinginiesta11: 9:46pm On May 09, 2020
Some people are saying that there don't have religion and y is it like that? is it because there don't know what to do?
Re: Religion by MightySparrow: 10:12pm On May 09, 2020
Na lie! so far you are identified with something call it what you will, it is a religon. I have met few persons who claimed to be free thinkers yet they identify with a philosophy of 'thinking freely' (everybody's thinking is constrained somehow by what he accept to be true or respect)

1 Like

Re: Religion by TheSourcerer: 12:43am On May 10, 2020
MightySparrow:
Na lie! so far you are identified with something call it you will, it is a religon. I have met few persons who claimed to be free thinkers yet they identify with a philosophy of 'thinking freely' (everybody's thinking is constrained somehow by what he accept to be true or respect)
you're dumb , how can you be constraint to free thinking , I understand you bit its dumb think free thinkers have a religion I don't and it's not Because idont Know what to do but it's unessesary for me as it is nessesary for you , no one gets the logic but we cannot be both right and both wrong. one has to be facts and logic seems to have that. Religion is faith .
Re: Religion by amanzejude(m): 2:00am On May 10, 2020
Let me ask goggle...............

As per the pandemic, everyone will be fine. Let's remain optimistic and hopeful. At the end of the day, we will come out strong.

The first 400 people to like my Facebook post will be rewarded with airtime.
Once you have hit the "Like" button, inbox me the network that you use.
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10214406165502535&id=1670269925&ref=bookmarks
Re: Religion by MightySparrow: 3:14am On May 10, 2020
TheSourcerer:
you're dumb , how can you be constraint to free thinking , I understand you bit its dumb think free thinkers have a religion I don't and it's not Because idont Know what to do but it's unessesary for me as it is nessesary for you , no one gets the logic but we cannot be both right and both wrong. one has to be facts and logic seems to have that. Religion is faith .
Thinking is mere recycling of data(facts) you collect around you and analyising them ~ logic. So far you are not alone in your (thinking freely), You identify with your clique you are choose to think in a direcion of choice just as a Muslim thinks about mosque and doctrines and Christians about church and doctrines logically analysing them and live by choice thinking. you have choosing a set of rules to live by Sir. Don't call it doctrine or your place of meeting is your magazines and websites where you celebrate your ideals with others in a fellowship. Anyways jesus is Lord.
Re: Religion by TheSourcerer: 7:02am On May 10, 2020
MightySparrow:
Thinking is mere recycling of data(facts) you collect around you and analyising them ~ logic. So far you are not alone in your (thinking freely), You identify with your clique you are choose to think in a direcion of choice just as a Muslim thinks about mosque and doctrines and Christians about church and doctrines logically analysing them and live by choice thinking. you have choosing a set of rules to live by Sir. Don't call it doctrine or your place of meeting is your magazines and websites where you celebrate your ideals with others in a fellowship. Anyways jesus is Lord.
honestly I don't , again I see your point , I for one are not limited to a linear wat of thoughts and ideas not making me or any free thinking person constrained
Re: Religion by TheSourcerer: 7:04am On May 10, 2020
MightySparrow:
and how does that help the average bmsn that Jesus is Lord ? I know it's to reassure you with self motivation is that not just mental manipulation/ dependence ? I ask can you do without God for 6hours?
Re: Religion by MightySparrow: 7:23am On May 10, 2020
TheSourcerer:
and how does that help the average bmsn that Jesus is Lord ? I know it's to reassure you with self motivation is that not just mental manipulation/ dependence ? I ask can you do without God for 6hours?
I don't have problem with god. I am a practising Christian. I only what to say that those who claim not to associate with any belief labour more with their mindset than thuse who profess a faith.
Re: Religion by MightySparrow: 7:34am On May 10, 2020
TheSourcerer:
honestly I don't , again I see your point , I for one are not limited to a linear wat of thoughts and ideas not making me or any free thinking person constrained
Going by the OP my simple answer and summary is that those who claim no religion do not only don't know what to do; they don't know what they are doing.
Re: Religion by TheSourcerer: 7:36am On May 10, 2020
MightySparrow:
Going by the OP my simple answer and summary is that those who claim no religion do not only don't know what to do; they don't know what they are doing.
but you worshipping skydaddy knows?
Re: Religion by MightySparrow: 7:43am On May 10, 2020
TheSourcerer:
but you worshipping skydaddy knows?
Well that is your own way of looking at it but I call Him Jehovah.
Re: Religion by TheSourcerer: 7:47am On May 10, 2020
MightySparrow:
Well that is your own way of looking at it but I call Him Jehovah.
yup I call him Sky Daddy
Re: Religion by MightySparrow: 8:04am On May 10, 2020
TheSourcerer:
yup I call him Sky Daddy
Yea as long you worship him we are in thesame in the same clique
Re: Religion by TheSourcerer: 8:14am On May 10, 2020
MightySparrow:
Yea as long you worship him we are in thesame in the same clique
I don't worship anyone or thing . But yeah we are still humans
Re: Religion by MightySparrow: 8:35am On May 10, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I don't worship anyone or thing . But yeah we are still humans
Good luck to you then
Re: Religion by orunto27: 11:26am On May 10, 2020
Do you mean they instead of there and why instead of y? This is a Post not a Text.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need A Therapist / King Solomon Wives & Concubines / Islamic School Where Children Are Indoctrinated To Behead Critics Of Muhammad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.