Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

FG Covid19 Intervention In Anambra State. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Covid19 Intervention In Anambra State. (1847 Views)

Fg, Covid19 And ASUU Meeting Update / Abike Dabiri Seeks AU Intervention In Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Erosion: FG Confirms Intervention In Abia As Sen. Kalu's Effort Pays Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Covid19 Intervention In Anambra State. by ProWalker: 4:30pm On Apr 04, 2020
BeautifulMind2:

And the state government and LG are not aware

Shaarapppp ma fwend!!! It’s not every time you should be silly and obtuse

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Covid19 Intervention In Anambra State. by BeautifulMind2: 4:33pm On Apr 04, 2020
ProWalker:

Shaarapppp ma fwend!!! It’s not every time you should be silly and obtuse
What's my own we are all in the same mess, your region is worst
Re: FG Covid19 Intervention In Anambra State. by ProWalker: 5:17pm On Apr 04, 2020
BeautifulMind2:

What's my own we are all in the same mess, your region is worst

Lmaoooo...you want to see how able body men and women your mother’s age were chasing naira notes thrown at them by that your fake pastor Odumeje! Southern almajiri style

Don’t open your yansh here ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Covid19 Intervention In Anambra State. by Corrinthians(m): 7:09pm On Apr 04, 2020
BeautifulMind2:

Considering how enlightened Anambrians are non of them is wearing mask even the person giving the money no mask and cloves, those who live by propaganda will die by propaganda IJN
I say a big amen. And may all those who have been lying over this die a miserable death just like all propagandists, amen.

2 Likes

Re: FG Covid19 Intervention In Anambra State. by Area4Area: 7:46pm On Apr 04, 2020
Corrinthians:
They're distributing 20k.

Your hate still making it hard for you to believe what's on ground. smiley

Hate is a form of insanity they say. Tey and rid your mind and heart of it. cool

By the way, ASSUMING it was 5k, why didnt ANY OF YOU bring the news here? Why did you and your brothers keep insisting ABSOLUTELY NOTHING is being done in the east?

Change your ways o. Change your ways.
Don't mind those haters and it is that hate that would eventually lead them to their end.

They know already that money is being distributed in some LGAs in Anambra but they all kept quiet so that their lies that it was a northern thing is true, you brought this here and see how they're bouncing it on you for speaking the truth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Covid19 Intervention In Anambra State. by HocusPotos: 7:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:
I say a big amen. And may all those who have been lying over this die a miserable death just like all propagandists, amen.
[/s]
shatap omenka
Re: FG Covid19 Intervention In Anambra State. by Area4Area: 7:51pm On Apr 04, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
What a stupid and irresponsible government

Must they snap the Audio benefactors in south east so they could splash pictures all over the internet as prove or evidence that they actually went to south east ?

E no go better for this useless government.

This pictures even look like something taken during the election period .

Can't be trusted especially coming from APC
You don't even know how to insult, go get more tutoring from Kanu.
The pix was for haters who would deny anything was done in the SE just as some of you are already claiming it's only in the north, at least you can't deny this tomorrow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Covid19 Intervention In Anambra State. by Corrinthians(m): 8:45pm On Apr 04, 2020
Area4Area:
Don't mind those haters and it is that hate that would eventually lead them to their end.

They know already that money is being distributed in some LGAs in Anambra but they all kept quiet so that their lies that it was a northern thing is true, you brought this here and see how they're bouncing it on you for speaking the truth
I suspect the supermods are complicit in this as well, otherwise, this would have long been on the fp already.

Seun, Lalasticlala, where's the fairness here?

1 Like

Re: FG Covid19 Intervention In Anambra State. by HocusPotos: 9:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:
I suspect the supermods are complicit in this as well, otherwise, this would have long been on the fp already.

Seun, Lalasticlala, where's the fairness here?
[/s]
shatap there and get out omenka
you posted unverified news and expected it to reach fp

FYI I'm in Anambra state now and nothing like that here

i even took my time to call my maternal families in dunukofia and friends in those places Achala and co
FYI my private residence is just 100 naira keke to Achala yet no single news about this propaganda here
try again

Btw why not get us news from your Fulani herdsmen ravaged state Benue
abi dem no need intervention funds too

you think lalasticlala feeds on unverified trash especially the one you posted
Re: FG Covid19 Intervention In Anambra State. by Area4Area: 10:33pm On Apr 04, 2020
HocusPotos:
[s][/s]
shatap there and get out omenka
you posted unverified news and expected it to reach fp

FYI I'm in Anambra state now and nothing like that here

i even took my time to call my maternal families in dunukofia and friends in those places Achala and co
FYI my private residence is just 100 naira keke to Achala yet no single news about this propaganda here
try again

Btw why not get us news from your Fulani herdsmen ravaged state Benue
abi dem no need intervention funds too

you think lalasticlala feeds on unverified trash especially the one you posted
Kip kwayet abeg, you believed that it was only happenings in the north even if you weren't there, now it's happening in Anambra you're now claiming nonsense.
It is only in those places that they said they've been to that your maternal families and friends live, na lie lie go kee some of una one day

1 Like

Re: FG Covid19 Intervention In Anambra State. by HocusPotos: 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2020
[s]
Area4Area:
Kip kwayet abeg, you believed that it was only happenings in the north even if you weren't there, now it's happening in Anambra you're now claiming nonsense.
It is only in those places that they said they've been to that your maternal families and friends live, na lie lie go kee some of una one day
[/s]
Re: FG Covid19 Intervention In Anambra State. by senatordave1(m): 11:15pm On Apr 04, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Yoruba man more concerned about our welfare.

Thank you Corrinthians..

It us no big deal.

Secondly they are sharing 5 thousand and not 20 thousand at a go.
I knew you wont be pleased.its 20k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Covid19 Intervention In Anambra State. by senatordave1(m): 11:19pm On Apr 04, 2020
Buhari is nigeria's greatest president.up buhari.he is distributing in anambra the heart of igboland before doing so in the west or core north.up buharii

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Covid19 Intervention In Anambra State. by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 05, 2020
senatordave1:

I knew you wont be pleased.its 20k

I hate when people speak without facts.

It is 5k..not 20k.

20k is govt 4 month plan of 5k each.
Re: FG Covid19 Intervention In Anambra State. by Area4Area: 7:29am On Apr 05, 2020
MelesZenawi:

It is 5k..not 20k.

20k for 4 months given at once or 5k given every month for 4 months, same thing. At least those liars and haters from the pit of hell would stop shouting nothing is being done down south

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Covid19 Intervention In Anambra State. by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 05, 2020
Area4Area:
20k for 4 months given at once or 5k given every month for 4 months, same thing. At least those liars and haters from the pit of hell would stop shouting nothing is being done down south

Stop quoting me with nonsense reply. How does this relate to what I wrote. I replied based on what I know and you carry una normal gibberish and jump.

Please continue chatting those who has such time to argue.

Ekeremgba.
Re: FG Covid19 Intervention In Anambra State. by Area4Area: 7:58am On Apr 05, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Stop quoting me with nonsense reply. How does this relate to what I wrote. I replied based on what I know and you carry una normal gibberish and jump.

Please continue chatting those who has such time to argue.

Ekeremgba.
Liars everywhere you go, you can run along
Re: FG Covid19 Intervention In Anambra State. by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 05, 2020
Area4Area:
Liars everywhere you go, you can run along

Next,

Go and look for your mates you always argue with.
Re: FG Covid19 Intervention In Anambra State. by senatordave1(m): 10:39am On Apr 05, 2020
MelesZenawi:

It is 5k..not 20k.

Its the same thing.the summary is that the money the received was 20k cash covering 4 months.buhari is great

1 Like

Re: FG Covid19 Intervention In Anambra State. by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 05, 2020
senatordave1:

Its the same thing.the summary is that the money the received was 20k cash covering 4 months.buhari is great

I don't have to argue nonsense these days.

Buhari is great....ok...next..
Re: FG Covid19 Intervention In Anambra State. by Biafrarep(m): 12:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
ProWalker:
As also seen on twitter from another local government

Rubbish propaganda!!
So Buhari is the one that built Coscharis rice mill? Buhari or Nigerian government now owns Coscharis??

Let's even assume that this is true, so is it not an indictment on a government that put in place lockdown in the name of fighting Corona virus is the same government organizing a gathering of large crowds, with non wearing nose mask or gloves?? What happened to the social distancing that is being preached everywhere.

You all can continue with the lies and propaganda but no one is fooled.
Re: FG Covid19 Intervention In Anambra State. by Miracle1991: 1:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
What a stupid and irresponsible government

Must they snap the Audio benefactors in south east so they could splash pictures all over the internet as prove or evidence that they actually went to south east ?

E no go better for this useless government.

This pictures even look like something taken during the election period .

Can't be trusted especially coming from APC
criminals don't like Buhari. But the good people of this country will continue to love mr president.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

May 2010 Rockefeller Foundation Report Predicts Nigerian Govt collapse in 2026 / Sw Pdp Delivered More Votes Than Se Pdp / Endsars Protest Is A Waste Of Time, Reinvent Biafra — Asari Tells Niger Deltans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.