Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,388 members, 7,836,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Farmer's Killing: Who Is The Owner Of The Farm Rice? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farmer's Killing: Who Is The Owner Of The Farm Rice? (1870 Views)

If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians / Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check / Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farmer's Killing: Who Is The Owner Of The Farm Rice? by helinues: 8:44am On Dec 02, 2020
There are some questions we are not asking regarding the latest killing of the rice farmers by Boko Haram in Borno.

Who is the owner of the said farm rice?

What's is relationship/business with Boko Haram?

Why did they attack his workers?
Re: Farmer's Killing: Who Is The Owner Of The Farm Rice? by chatinent: 8:46am On Dec 02, 2020
The dead were the owners.

4 Likes

Re: Farmer's Killing: Who Is The Owner Of The Farm Rice? by Standing5(m): 8:51am On Dec 02, 2020
I read somewhere that most of them are from Sokoto.

1 Like

Re: Farmer's Killing: Who Is The Owner Of The Farm Rice? by madridguy(m): 8:55am On Dec 02, 2020
In the new released three minutes 37-second video, titled “رسالة جديدة” (a new message), Boko Haram accused the farmers of arresting one of its members and handing him to the Nigerian military.

“You think you can nab our brother and hand him to soldiers and live in peace,” a masked commander of the group asked in the video.

“You think Allah will forget what you have done to our brother,” he asked rhetorically.

2 Likes

Re: Farmer's Killing: Who Is The Owner Of The Farm Rice? by helinues: 8:58am On Dec 02, 2020
madridguy:
In the new released three minutes 37-second video, titled “رسالة جديدة” (a new message), Boko Haram accused the farmers of arresting one of its members and handing him to the Nigerian military.

“You think you can nab our brother and hand him to soldiers and live in peace,” a masked commander of the group asked in the video.

“You think Allah will forget what you have done to our brother,” he asked rhetorically.

Are you saying those killed farmers are individual rice farm owners?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farmer's Killing: Who Is The Owner Of The Farm Rice? by madridguy(m): 9:01am On Dec 02, 2020
I don't know about this.

helinues:

Are you saying those killed farmers are individual rice farm owners?
Re: Farmer's Killing: Who Is The Owner Of The Farm Rice? by helinues: 9:02am On Dec 02, 2020
madridguy:
I don't know about this.

It must be someone's farm.. Then who?
Re: Farmer's Killing: Who Is The Owner Of The Farm Rice? by madridguy(m): 9:08am On Dec 02, 2020
To me everything about the insecurity is just script by the FG and the service chiefs. The more the killings, the more budget for defense grin The more budget for defense, the more their % from the budget.

Even someone with no military background can stop Boko Haram within a month.

helinues:

It must be someone's farm.. Then who?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farmer's Killing: Who Is The Owner Of The Farm Rice? by helinues: 9:12am On Dec 02, 2020
madridguy:
To me everything about the insecurity is just script by the FG and the service chiefs. The more the killings, the more budget for defense grin The more budget for defense, the more their % from the budget.

I think the service chiefs are the culprits here including some cabinets members hence feeding Buhari what he wants to hear about their fight against insurgency

Me still wondering why Osibanjo has been kept out of insecurities matters most especially in the North.

The recent killing is just a script being played by some northerners to make Buhari's government look incompetent in the face of Northerners hence shifting base in 2023 to another party...

We are watching as things unfold sha
Re: Farmer's Killing: Who Is The Owner Of The Farm Rice? by favor914: 9:18am On Dec 02, 2020
madridguy:

Even someone with no up
military background can stop Boko Haram within a month.

Your third eye is as blind as Stevie wonders sight.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farmer's Killing: Who Is The Owner Of The Farm Rice? by madridguy(m): 9:36am On Dec 02, 2020
@ bold, I don't subscribe to this because even if another party come to power in 2023, the killings will continue. The only solution to this nonsense is simple. " The people " Nigerians living in the affected area are the only way out.

helinues:

I think the service chiefs are the culprits here including some cabinets members hence feeding Buhari what he wants to hear about their fight against insurgency

Me still wondering why Osibanjo has been kept out of insecurities matters most especially in the North.

The recent killing is just a script being played by some northerners to make Buhari's government look incompetent in the face of Northerners hence shifting base in 2023 to another party...

2 Likes

Re: Farmer's Killing: Who Is The Owner Of The Farm Rice? by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 02, 2020
So you mean this farmers can not own the rice farm.

Go to the north and see rice farms owned by ordinary farmers.

The farmers own the rice farm

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farmer's Killing: Who Is The Owner Of The Farm Rice? by Nkwobi042: 10:02am On Dec 02, 2020
helinues:

Oh boy! You be real Bun**m

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farmer's Killing: Who Is The Owner Of The Farm Rice? by Nkwobi042: 10:03am On Dec 02, 2020
I don't believe the news about the death of rice farmers.Those headless bodies were photoshopped.
Re: Farmer's Killing: Who Is The Owner Of The Farm Rice? by stonemasonn: 10:55am On Dec 02, 2020
helinues:

lol �
It's all about war profiteering, nothing more. Nigerians have no morals when it comes to money, even Allah and Jesus combined are not important until money is made. Buhari is too blind to see beyond his nose.
Re: Farmer's Killing: Who Is The Owner Of The Farm Rice? by Depressed101: 11:32am On Dec 02, 2020
helinues:

noticed he stopped the criticism after one meeting with Nigerians stakeholders like that. My thought is there is a deal in place, so many scripts being played out, that alot of government officials know about, but won't talk because they've been bought over with deals or threats
Re: Farmer's Killing: Who Is The Owner Of The Farm Rice? by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:35am On Dec 02, 2020
Unfortunately, It's just the beginning,
Your politicians would recommend fasting and prayers

1 Like

Re: Farmer's Killing: Who Is The Owner Of The Farm Rice? by Depressed101: 11:36am On Dec 02, 2020
madridguy:
@ bold, I don't subscribe to this because even if another party come to power in 2023, the killings will continue. The only solution to this nonsense is simple. " The people " Nigerians living in the affected area are the only way out.

true. Na them they suffer. na them know where e dey pain them. Sometimes I feel like the south is the one feeling sympathy for the north, and the north just careless because they support what's going on?
Or they are just plain ignorant of the goings on? I don't think so because when it comes to politics you will see them employing all the tricks they have in their arsenal. What am I even saying sef, their situation is a political script by their leaders I only don't get why they have to put up to it
Re: Farmer's Killing: Who Is The Owner Of The Farm Rice? by RenaissanceGuy: 12:13pm On Dec 02, 2020
This guy and his penchant for opening silly, disgusting, and provocative threads. Noooooooooonsense thread

1 Like

Re: Farmer's Killing: Who Is The Owner Of The Farm Rice? by aycorporat(m): 12:35pm On Dec 02, 2020
What I don't understand is that, is there a secret pact between Buhari and these service chiefs that he can't relieve them of their duties?

To me they are shielding Buhari from the truth but Buhari is not deaf as well to the happenings in the country.
Buratai, a Borno man can't do anything about the insecurity in his state.

Ha!

2 Likes

Re: Farmer's Killing: Who Is The Owner Of The Farm Rice? by privaldo: 12:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
Re: Farmer's Killing: Who Is The Owner Of The Farm Rice? by ABCthingx: 2:53pm On Dec 02, 2020
Use this link to remember those who voted the current gov.
>>> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-f0b25208-4a1d-4068-a204-940cbe88d1d3
Re: Farmer's Killing: Who Is The Owner Of The Farm Rice? by Lavisha(f): 4:05pm On Dec 02, 2020
madridguy:

Now you know.
They even got lucrative deals/jobs from international NGOs.
If BH ends, many people will suffer.
Re: Farmer's Killing: Who Is The Owner Of The Farm Rice? by Calabar1stSon: 4:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
A thread for psychopaths whom wholeheartedly supported the vegetable's first and second term.

TheM don takeover wailing from sane-minds like ME

Re: Farmer's Killing: Who Is The Owner Of The Farm Rice? by helinues: 8:48pm On Dec 02, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
So you mean this farmers can not own the rice farm.

Go to the north and see rice farms owned by ordinary farmers.

The farmers own the rice farm

Stop jumping into threads?

Are all the killed farmers Rice farmer's owners?
Re: Farmer's Killing: Who Is The Owner Of The Farm Rice? by helinues: 8:59pm On Dec 02, 2020
104four:
[s][/s]

You are not smart enough to evade the bait. cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Dig Out Past Video Of Sunday Igboho To Implicate Him. / BREAKING: IPOB Sit-At-Home Enforcers Burn Trailer Loaded With Goods In Enugu / Nigerians Disgrace Nigerian Government Officials In New York, USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.