Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

What Does This Ring Around The Sun Mean? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Does This Ring Around The Sun Mean? (871 Views)

'Darkest City On Earth' Where The Sun Doesn't Rise For 40 Days (photos) / Rat With A Ring Round Its Neck Trapped In Woman's Shop In Oyo. Photos / The Review - With This Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does This Ring Around The Sun Mean? by CTGVenturesFCT(f): 1:09pm On Apr 04, 2020
This is the sun currently. Anyone knows what's going on?

Re: What Does This Ring Around The Sun Mean? by rtdCivilservant: 1:21pm On Apr 04, 2020
CTGVenturesFCT:
This is the sun currently. Anyone knows what's going on?
There is nothing. The region between the inner disc and the outer boundary is called the sun CORONA, while the coloured outer circular lining around it is due to the diffraction of light.
Re: What Does This Ring Around The Sun Mean? by Nbote(m): 1:21pm On Apr 04, 2020
It's called a Halo.. I had to google it wen I saw it dis morning
Re: What Does This Ring Around The Sun Mean? by dazzlingd(m): 1:38pm On Apr 04, 2020
The aliens are here! They have always been here....
Re: What Does This Ring Around The Sun Mean? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 04, 2020
I saw it the night PMB was firstly voted.. Feb
Re: What Does This Ring Around The Sun Mean? by CTGVenturesFCT(f): 2:14pm On Apr 04, 2020
rtdCivilservant:

There is nothing. The region between the inner disc and the outer boundary is called the sun CORONA, while the coloured outer circular lining around it is due to the diffraction of light.

Corona? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Does This Ring Around The Sun Mean? by CTGVenturesFCT(f): 2:14pm On Apr 04, 2020
dazzlingd:
The aliens are here! They have always been here....
Aliens ke? Abeggi

1 Like

Re: What Does This Ring Around The Sun Mean? by rtdCivilservant: 2:15pm On Apr 04, 2020
CTGVenturesFCT:

Corona? grin grin grin grin
Yes, that's the sun's Corona around the sun. U look so familiar, do u have a sister that graduated from Imo state University?
Re: What Does This Ring Around The Sun Mean? by dazzlingd(m): 2:35pm On Apr 04, 2020
CTGVenturesFCT:

Aliens ke? Abeggi

Lol
Re: What Does This Ring Around The Sun Mean? by CTGVenturesFCT(f): 2:45pm On Apr 04, 2020
rtdCivilservant:

Yes, that's the sun's Corona around the sun. U look so familiar, do u have a sister that graduated from Imo state University?

And it's name had to be Corona at such a time. Thanks for the info all the same.

To your second question, No.
Re: What Does This Ring Around The Sun Mean? by rtdCivilservant: 2:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
CTGVenturesFCT:

And it's name had to be Corona at such a time. Thanks for the info all the same.

To your second question, No.
Yes, Corona is just a Latin word which means crown, so that flash of light around the sun is called its Corona as it could be likened to a crown around the sun.
Re: What Does This Ring Around The Sun Mean? by CTGVenturesFCT(f): 10:07am On Apr 13, 2020
rtdCivilservant:

Yes, Corona is just a Latin word which means crown, so that flash of light around the sun is called its Corona as it could be likened to a crown around the sun.

Thanks for the enlightenment.
Re: What Does This Ring Around The Sun Mean? by rtdCivilservant: 6:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
CTGVenturesFCT:

Thanks for the enlightenment.
It's a pleasure, I must confess that u are beautiful. Would really like to know u more(that's if u will oblige me)
Re: What Does This Ring Around The Sun Mean? by WildChild00(m): 7:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
rtdCivilservant:

It's a pleasure, I must confess that u are beautiful. Would really like to know u more(that's if u will oblige me)

A scammer that has no job, toasting a woman, wonderful shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Buy Dangote Cement At Cheap Here In Depot..kogi State Obajana Factory / This Is Not London, But A State In Nigeria (shocking) / How My Sex Tape Got Leaked - Singer Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.