Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,411 members, 7,958,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:45 AM

Who Needs A Free Website With Copywriting? (sample Inside) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Needs A Free Website With Copywriting? (sample Inside) (911 Views)

Learn and Earn with Copywriting on Upwork only. It's Working Like Charm / Drop Your Website URL For A FREE Website Review And SEO Audit / Free Website/blog Review (come In!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Needs A Free Website With Copywriting? (sample Inside) by Nichesiteseo(m): 1:59pm On Apr 04, 2020
I run a web design agency in Lagos.

We build websites for large industrial companies.

I want to help a couple of people who need help with their website as part of giving back in this trying times.

I will also write copy for you and teach you the basics of writing copy for websites that helps convert leads to sale.

Few rules:

1 You must have an existing business doing sales already. Preferably a website already. You just need a clean and fresher website.

2 Your website doesn’t need updating. So, mainly local service business. No e-commerce.

Drop a message here and we chat. Then we get to work and deliver you a clean, responsive website that acts as a sales machine for you within a week.

If you are in Lagos we have google ads for Lagos queries on lockdown. We can help you run ads too for free and show you how to do the basics for yourself too.

Do you have an email list? No?

We will help you get started on a free newsletter platform that’s easy to manage for beginners.

Teach you how to promote it and grow your list so you can have an audience in your ecosystem you can promote to your services to.

We will give you email copy samples we use to make sales for our clients all for free too. Just plug and play.

If you have a social media account we will set that up for you too. Twitter/Instagram and show you an organic way to do social selling. No ads required. We call it the social organic system that’s all the rage now.

No DM spamming, no paying influencers. You just know your target audience and who you are selling to and the system finds them for you. Easy peasy.

We want to do this for the first five people that apply.

We can’t help everyone. We aren’t a good fit for some type of businesses (e-commerce for example) but you can still reach out and then we jump on a call and see if we can help.

Message away!

Sample: http://crownbrossglobal.com/
Re: Who Needs A Free Website With Copywriting? (sample Inside) by godwinstringed1(m): 6:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
Alfred, this is Godwin. I've missed you so much kiss

I've just sent you a mail.
Re: Who Needs A Free Website With Copywriting? (sample Inside) by Nichesiteseo(m): 12:42pm On Apr 07, 2020
godwinstringed1:
Alfred, this is Godwin. I've missed you so much kiss

I've just sent you a mail.

Same here, man.

How's it been?
Re: Who Needs A Free Website With Copywriting? (sample Inside) by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 17, 2020
Nichesiteseo:

I want to help a couple of people who need help with their website as part of giving back in this trying times.

I will also write copy for you and teach you the basics of writing copy for websites that helps convert leads to sale.

Few rules:

1 You must have an existing business doing sales already. Preferably a website already. You just need a clean and fresher website.

2 Your website doesn’t need updating. So, mainly local service business. No e-commerce.

Drop a message here and we chat. Then we get to work and deliver you a clean, responsive website that acts as a sales machine for you within a week.

If you are in Lagos we have google ads for Lagos queries on lockdown. We can help you run ads too for free and show you how to do the basics for yourself too.

We will help you get started on a free newsletter platform that’s easy to manage for beginners.

Teach you how to promote it and grow your list so you can have an audience in your ecosystem you can promote to your services to.

We will give you email copy samples we use to make sales for our clients all for free too. Just plug and play.

If you have a social media account we will set that up for you too. Twitter/Instagram and show you an organic way to do social selling. No ads required. We call it the social organic system that’s all the rage now.

No DM spamming, no paying influencers. You just know your target audience and who you are selling to and the system finds them for you. Easy peasy.

We can’t help everyone. We aren’t a good fit for some type of businesses (e-commerce for example) but you can still reach out and then we jump on a call and see if we can help.

Message away!

Hello Alfred. Will you consider to help an NGO too? We provide free education to children from poor families and very cheap for those that are not poor. Our sponsors are Germans and they have informed us that they will be a significant cut to the aid they will provide due to financial issues they are facing.
Re: Who Needs A Free Website With Copywriting? (sample Inside) by Nichesiteseo(m): 8:27am On Apr 17, 2020
NaijaTalkTown:

Hello Alfred. Will you consider to help an NGO too? We provide free education to children from poor families and very cheap for those that are not poor. Our sponsors are Germans and they have informed us that they will be a significant cut to the aid they will provide due to financial issues they are facing.

Absolutely.

Happy to help.

You can mail me at fredster 389 @ gmail dot com
Re: Who Needs A Free Website With Copywriting? (sample Inside) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
Nichesiteseo:

Absolutely.

Happy to help.

You can mail me at fredster 389 @ gmail dot com

Good day sir. I sent you an email. Please kindly check and reply as soon as you can. Thanks.
Re: Who Needs A Free Website With Copywriting? (sample Inside) by Appleyard(m): 1:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
Nichesiteseo:

Few rules:

Message away!

Hi, thanks for the good work you're doing to free online. Can you please, help me get a website for selling Products related to amazon.?
Re: Who Needs A Free Website With Copywriting? (sample Inside) by Nichesiteseo(m): 5:23am On Apr 18, 2020
Appleyard:

Hi, thanks for the good work you're doing to free online. Can you please, help me get a website for selling Products related to amazon.?

This offer won’t be a good fit for e-commerce sites or sites selling products.

It’s for service businesses.

Say, real estate companies, agencies, local services etc.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Make 20k Per Week Using Your Smartphone / Why Some Bloggers Don't Make Reasonble Monthly Income From Their Blogs / Iasca,cism,cisa And Co.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.