Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Learn and Earn with Copywriting on Upwork only. It's Working Like Charm - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn and Earn with Copywriting on Upwork only. It's Working Like Charm (935 Views)

Guys Am Not Use To This But I Found It Working For Me! I Got #500 For Every Re / Who Needs A Free Website With Copywriting? (sample Inside) / New List Builder Software For Website Owners And Bloggers, Working Like Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn and Earn with Copywriting on Upwork only. It's Working Like Charm by Maskyy(m): 7:56pm On Nov 02, 2020
You need to start thinking in dollars. Weigh yourself in dollar and stop depending for a living.

With this copywriting Guide, in 2 weeks you've got a different tale to give.
Money back Guaranteed in 30days.
Start your copy writing career with N10,000
But NOW at a discount price of N8,000

Bonus offer
I will create, approve and setup your Upwork account. Local or Foreign
Get Grammarly premium free
And other bonuses in the screenshot...

Contact me now on WhatsApp with digit in my signature NOW!

Re: Learn and Earn with Copywriting on Upwork only. It's Working Like Charm by Ayemileto(m): 8:01pm On Nov 02, 2020
Video Approved?
Re: Learn and Earn with Copywriting on Upwork only. It's Working Like Charm by Maskyy(m): 8:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
Ayemileto:
Video Approved?

Can you give detail on your question?
Re: Learn and Earn with Copywriting on Upwork only. It's Working Like Charm by Ayemileto(m): 8:24pm On Nov 02, 2020
Maskyy:

Can you give detail on your question?

Up work usually do video verification of accounts, whereby one of their staff have a live video call with you.

Does your service covers this?

1 Like

Re: Learn and Earn with Copywriting on Upwork only. It's Working Like Charm by numtums(m): 10:38pm On Nov 02, 2020
Ayemileto:
Video Approved?
Do you need that service? Hit me up

1 Like

Re: Learn and Earn with Copywriting on Upwork only. It's Working Like Charm by Maskyy(m): 3:09pm On Nov 03, 2020
Ayemileto:

Up work usually do video verification of accounts, whereby one of their staff have a live video call with you.

Does your service cover this?

Sorry for the late reply.
Yes, it covers it.
Re: Learn and Earn with Copywriting on Upwork only. It's Working Like Charm by Maskyy(m): 3:39pm On Nov 03, 2020
I will create, verify and set up your upwork account and Guide till you earn as a copy writer.
Re: Learn and Earn with Copywriting on Upwork only. It's Working Like Charm by Maskyy(m): 11:30am On Nov 04, 2020
Earn with your little skill in upwork. But you need a verified account to stand out
Re: Learn and Earn with Copywriting on Upwork only. It's Working Like Charm by Maskyy(m): 11:32am On Nov 05, 2020
Still available
Re: Learn and Earn with Copywriting on Upwork only. It's Working Like Charm by Maskyy(m): 7:41pm On Nov 05, 2020
Service is still available
Re: Learn and Earn with Copywriting on Upwork only. It's Working Like Charm by Beekayjay: 3:47pm On Nov 06, 2020
Maskyy:
Pay after service.
Earn with your little skill in upwork. But you need a verified account to stand out

How can I get a verified account on Upwork

1 Like

Re: Learn and Earn with Copywriting on Upwork only. It's Working Like Charm by juliusijidola: 5:42pm On Nov 06, 2020
Beekayjay:

Contact me on whatsapp, let's get one for you...
Re: Learn and Earn with Copywriting on Upwork only. It's Working Like Charm by Maskyy(m): 8:06pm On Nov 06, 2020
Beekayjay:

Use my signature to contact me asap. You can pay after service.
Re: Learn and Earn with Copywriting on Upwork only. It's Working Like Charm by Maskyy(m): 8:07pm On Nov 06, 2020
juliusijidola:

Contact me on whatsapp, let's get one for you...

Sup dude. I will appreciate if you will create your own service thread.
Re: Learn and Earn with Copywriting on Upwork only. It's Working Like Charm by Maskyy(m): 8:10pm On Nov 06, 2020
Yea this is still working like fire. Pay after service.
Lemme verify your upwork account
Re: Learn and Earn with Copywriting on Upwork only. It's Working Like Charm by Maskyy(m): 10:35am On Nov 07, 2020
Benefit of verified Upwork account.

This is an additional mechanism that gives potential clients perhaps further comfort that the freelancer they could be working with is who they say they are. Having problems with fake accounts is a problem. This isn't like Twitter where it's more about someone impersonating someone else. I don't think that is the concern here. This is about helping clients feel comfortable with the unknown on the other end who they likely will never meet. If clients get additional comfort then it helps everyone. If not, it hurts no one.

1 Like

Re: Learn and Earn with Copywriting on Upwork only. It's Working Like Charm by Maskyy(m): 8:07pm On Nov 07, 2020
Check on my service
Re: Learn and Earn with Copywriting on Upwork only. It's Working Like Charm by Maskyy(m): 2:31pm On Nov 08, 2020
Still available

Re: Learn and Earn with Copywriting on Upwork only. It's Working Like Charm by Forexnaira: 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2020

1 Like

Re: Learn and Earn with Copywriting on Upwork only. It's Working Like Charm by Maskyy(m): 9:36pm On Nov 08, 2020
Forexnaira:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12645375_na2_jpege2f65d05dcacb04c59c407c328a13dbe

Tis can't be tolerated. Create your own topic and flex your skills over there. Don't spam my thread here.
Re: Learn and Earn with Copywriting on Upwork only. It's Working Like Charm by Maskyy(m): 9:36pm On Nov 08, 2020
Pay after service.
I will set up and approve your upwork account
Re: Learn and Earn with Copywriting on Upwork only. It's Working Like Charm by Maskyy(m): 7:03am On Nov 09, 2020
The importance of verified Upwork can't be overlooked. Trust from clients is noteworthy.

Lemme setup and verify your account
Re: Learn and Earn with Copywriting on Upwork only. It's Working Like Charm by Maskyy(m): 5:22pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lemme approve your account. Pay after service
Re: Learn and Earn with Copywriting on Upwork only. It's Working Like Charm by Maskyy(m): 6:12pm On Nov 14, 2020
Still working and confirmed. I will create, verify your Upwork account
Re: Learn and Earn with Copywriting on Upwork only. It's Working Like Charm by Maskyy(m): 3:10am On Nov 16, 2020
Still working
Re: Learn and Earn with Copywriting on Upwork only. It's Working Like Charm by Maskyy(m): 12:15pm On Nov 25, 2020
Up

(1) (Reply)

Digitalocean Payment In Nigeria / Please Review: CCalive.Invisoini.Com / Webmasters, Please Prove Ur Self Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.