Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,366 members, 7,954,487 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:10 PM

Bill Gates Prediction About The Pandemic. My Thoughts. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bill Gates Prediction About The Pandemic. My Thoughts. (1092 Views)

See David Hundeyin's 2023 Prediction About Dangote Refinery That Just Came True / Nigerian Governors Meet With Dangote & Bill Gates On Health Care / Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bill Gates Prediction About The Pandemic. My Thoughts. by ofemigeorge(m): 2:45pm On Apr 04, 2020
I have a list of words spoken by the richest man in the world before the pandemic and after. And here are my thoughts.
Pls oo

1. Before 2015 public speech by the man him self Bill gates, he was asked what was his greatest fear. Out of all things to be scared of from nuclear war, business crashing, competition happening to micro soft, he choosed a global pandemic happening.
2. In 2015, he made mention on Ted talk tv, that the great risk of man kind is "a global catastrophe that looks like this......", ON THE SUPER BIG SCREEN WAS A VIRUS THAT LOOKS EXERTLY LIKE THE CORONA VIRUS.
(How on earth did he get the image right out of billions of virus shapes)
3. He pridicted on the show that10million people can be killed by the virus.
( the same number he stated in 2012, 10million)
4. He continued by saying failure to prepare could allow the next epidemic to be drmatically more devastating than ebola. (In the first place how did he know that another more advance than ebola is coming and that with our ever advancing society, we wont be able to keepup.
5. He said the shocking one. He said, Ebola was controlled because it is NOTICEABLE on humans, also it DOES NOT spread through the air and lastly it DIDNT get to URBAN areas.
(But what happened next? Lesson where learnt and the direct opposite of the weakness/ failure of ebola began happening in this other virus).
6. He continued by saying, Next time you might not be so lucky, you may have a virus, you fill well enough , while you are infectious. Of which infectious people can get on the plane or a market.
(How on earth did he know all these?)
7. He then stated that the source of the virus can be natural phenomenum like ebola.....OR IT CAN BE BIO-TERRORISM
(Ok why would he want to worry himself about the source. Also he said the first was natural but the second can be bio-terrorism.....corona?)
8. He finally gave out some solutions. He said , we have to be prepared using technology and science. Geting information acriss people to educate them. Using satellite maps to see where people are and their movement. In poor countries they should build a strong health system. Also he said we should look for a pathogen to create drugs and vaccine.
(I want to believe that what is going on now)
9. He also said if we have a full epidemic , global wealth will be down by 3trillion dollars and along with millions of deaths.
(Hmmmm....)

Bill gates on CNN 27th march, 2020.

Bill gates was interviewed for the second time on cnn and these are his words.

In late april the number of infection/death will increase. It will take another month (may) to get the number down. (Did i just hear the month of May?)

Also he talked about testing....He said, we are not testing the right way....

He said he fear the worst in africa, especially developing,populated countries like Nigeria. Where millions of casuality can happen and developed countries may not come for help, its going to be much tougher
(I wonder why he was smiling saying all these?)

He concluded that we have 6 to 10 weeks of isolatio. before result starts coming..
And that his own lab is creating a vaccine that will be administered to EVERYONE. ( Why do i have that feeling that this is the world's businss.

#thinkingoutloud
Na observations ooo . I beg ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Prediction About The Pandemic. My Thoughts. by madridguy(m): 2:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
Everything in this world is control by some cabal. Like the late Libyan leader, Ghaddafi said, they create virus and also create the antidote for business and imperialism.

Just yesterday, a doctor in France suggested the new vaccine should be tested in Africa. This people never wish us well. God Almighty will continue to shame them.

ofemigeorge:

He said he fear the worst in africa, especially developing,populated countries like Nigeria. Where millions of casuality can happen and developed countries may not come for help, its going to be much tougher
Re: Bill Gates Prediction About The Pandemic. My Thoughts. by bigpicture001: 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
If bill gate develops a vaccince, it will b free world wide...especially to third world nations
Re: Bill Gates Prediction About The Pandemic. My Thoughts. by Inteltower: 3:17pm On Apr 04, 2020
he knows something
Re: Bill Gates Prediction About The Pandemic. My Thoughts. by iyapont: 4:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
with pastor Chris analysis Bill gate is the ANTI CHRIST,I watched his interview where he said Churches should be close forever

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Prediction About The Pandemic. My Thoughts. by ofemigeorge(m): 6:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
I know its NEVER COINCIDENTAL.....I can bet anything with that fact. Its either men are fulfilling the prophesy INTENTIONALLY or they done not know they are fulfilling prophesy..

(1) (Reply)

Deleted / Army Barrack Destroyed By Rain / BREAKING: Emir Of Rano, Kano’s New Emirate, Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.