Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,046 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

How Can I Get My Bank Account Number? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Get My Bank Account Number? (760 Views)

How To Handle Money Transferred To Wrong Account number Case (worth Sharing) / I Received Account Number From GTB And I Was Asked To Activate It. / My Bank Account Restricted Unjustly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get My Bank Account Number? by KingMicky3286: 2:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
Hello everyone,

I lost my bank details during moving out to another location, I moved from the new location to abroad .
I need to use my account but the only thing i can remember is my BVN which i wrote down in separate place.

How can I get my bank account number ?
Re: How Can I Get My Bank Account Number? by Kanymann: 4:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
Call your bank, give them your BVN and they will give you your account number. But they will have to ask you some specific questions just to verify that you are truly the owner of the BVN
Re: How Can I Get My Bank Account Number? by KingMicky3286: 5:15pm On Apr 04, 2020
Kanymann:
Call your bank, give them your BVN and they will give you your account number. But they will have to ask you some specific questions just to verify that you are truly the owner of the BVN

Thank you so much !

I have written the customer care. Waiting for reply.
Re: How Can I Get My Bank Account Number? by Kanymann: 5:44pm On Apr 04, 2020
KingMicky3286:

Thank you so much !

I have written the customer care. Waiting for reply.
Okay, you're welcome.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Encounter With This Company / 8 Reasons Why Your Facebook Ads Are Being Rejected & How To Avoid Them. / Lockdown Or Jumia Computer Glitch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.