Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay - Career (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay (137798 Views)

Top 10 Highest Paying Federal Government Jobs In Nigeria & Salaries / Top 7 Highest Paying Oil Companies In Nigeria / Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Jarus(m): 10:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
mtinfx:

The md of mobil Nigeria cannot stay anywhere outside banana island or ikoyi

So any estate outside that place is a lie

It is untrue that the MD of Exxon must stay in Banana Island. There are several other luxury estates and neighbourhoods in Nigeria.
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Prudency045: 10:38pm On Apr 04, 2020
Olowola2:
What about British American tobacco (bat)

Which British American Tobacco are you talking about?

If you are not a manager and above in BAT, you went there to play.

You will be frustrated at the end of the day.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by 4gunners(m): 10:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
Zizo96:

E no go ever, ever I repeat say senator go buy slots from Total, Chevron, to mention few. NEVER...I don talk am before, na them go dey beg National Assembly with their slots. Once any organisation/agency/company no recognise these people for 9ja, them go get serious PROBLEM
Bros, which slots are you talking about. You think these IOC are FG MDA. Definitely, there will be pocket of cases where people will get in by man - know - man, but largely it is merit based.

4 Likes

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Vickyoma042: 10:44pm On Apr 04, 2020
Pls tell me more about the NGOs that pay this much to French graduates.

Na andela dey pay 300k

Oracle in ikoyi pay up to 5m

Total and mobil are not in top 5 paying companies in Nigeria
People are just uninformed
Small foreign NGOs dey pay common French graduates 2m entry level[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Solmax(m): 10:45pm On Apr 04, 2020
olumide4christ:

Trust me...top staff of these companies will be very difficult to find on this forum.
Difficult to find, sure but the calibre of people on niaraland extends to the rich and very connected. I know a politician and a General on here.

1 Like

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
Solmax:

Difficult to find, sure but the calibre of people on niaraland extends to the rich and very connected. I know a politician and a General on here.

Yes, general Matthias and politician amos.
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Sivou1(m): 11:06pm On Apr 04, 2020
I don't agree with your list, check those guys that works with UN organisations out, I am not talking about those on contract but their full staff.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Cmanforall: 11:09pm On Apr 04, 2020
Onlinealaba:
That's a nice pay tho, but most of these are for expatriates and the few ones remaining are for the dangerously connected elites, well hope they will be able to maintain these figures with the present oil price crash
Not true at the bolded. At least someone with good grade that performed excellently at the aptitude test now works there without connection
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 04, 2020
Audio salaries
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Panthera92: 11:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
I Feel ashamed of myself chai I feel so ashamed right now
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 04, 2020
Imarnuel08:
My colleague's last job was with an European Union rural project in Gombe and Adamawa State. They had small offices in these states but he was paid 4million. Per month. No joke

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Throwback: 11:23pm On Apr 04, 2020
Jarus:

Schlum, Baker Hughes and Halliburton are not IOCs. They are international oil servicing firms.

Indeed they are.

I only tried to put it in a context the fellow would understand.

1 Like

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by emmafineboy(m): 11:24pm On Apr 04, 2020
Nothing is too small if God touches ur heart,i lost my job and with dis corona virus of a tin am so down with notin pls help a brother & God ll bless u
Ecobank.
Acc.no.5861026102
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by larrypourl(m): 11:27pm On Apr 04, 2020
Sivou1:
I don't agree with your list, check those guys that works with UN organisations out, I am not talking about those on contract but their full staff.

Spot on bro, World bank and the likes. They're ballers. But oil companies pay well too.

1 Like

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Jaraontop: 11:28pm On Apr 04, 2020
amanda2013:
people dey work for this kind companies abi? God make I just dey look you o o.
Do you believe you can work there too?
Speaking on your behalf to activate ur desire. Follow me on Instagram
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Solmax(m): 11:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
ubunja1:

Yes, general Matthias and politician amos.
Iol
Is that supposed to be sarcastic?
Hmmm U no know.... grin

1 Like

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by sircrabo: 11:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

An average forex trader turns that in six months without answering anyone sir or query.

It all depends on How much Capital you trade with
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by meshinoye(m): 11:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
Oil companies pay huge PPT of about 70% and salaries are allowable expenses, so they will rather pay there staff well than paying huge tax. It is as simple as that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
Solmax:

Iol
Is that supposed to be sarcastic?
Hmmm U no know.... grin

Yes.
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Allshadesfemale: 11:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
stop putting the poor mans life at risk
Jarus:

It is untrue that the MD of Exxon must stay in Banana Island. There are several other luxury estates and neighbourhoods in Nigeria.
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 04, 2020
Acmepreneur:

Ode, you did not read the part where I said I'm not dull abi? It has shown that you are a dumb ass. I will teach you digital marketing idiot, and other skills free without a kobo. The fact that I'm not earning doesn't mean I got no skills. I just abandoned them last year CX I'm tired. Which stupid $1000 are you making? You are broke in your room, yet you want to teach someone how to make $1000. If you are that smart you won't be here looking for someone to scam. Get lost with your stupidity
Bros calm down na ��

1 Like

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by R3dsp3ar(m): 11:59pm On Apr 04, 2020
Original hand made vintage leather shoe available here https://naijaexclusive.com.ng/shoes/

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by fexyrich(m): 12:03am On Apr 05, 2020
As far as I'm concerned this op is a pathetic liar...Entry level graduates earn well in top oil compaines but not this much haba!!!Pls lie with caution..Many don't even earn up to a million per month..So how come all these figures ur quoting..

1 Like

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by AlphaT1(m): 12:07am On Apr 05, 2020
TheImp:

Like. I know a couple and these guys are leading solid lives. Like even when people are running to Canada, they’ll rather stay here and die.
I don’t blame them if this is the entry level pay.
25 mil pa is 65k dollars a year. That’s twice entry level pay in Canada or the U.K., maybe only the US.

This na change for our lootocrats. Top guys in NDDC, Content Board, NNPC, NIMASA...etc can loot up 500mil per person per annum.
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Eagba(m): 1:18am On Apr 05, 2020
Gerrard59:

Any good and well informed freelancer can earn more than ten million naira annually and this is me being conservative.
Gerrard like how informed one needs to be to earn such and which valuable skill one needs to acquire to be able to earn such amount
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by kem9486: 1:56am On Apr 05, 2020
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Nine2Five: 2:00am On Apr 05, 2020
How to cope with anxiety and take care of your mental health during the coronavirus pandemic

Here are simple tips, dont kill yourself. #thistooshallpass

https://www.9to5.com.ng/2020/04/04/how-to-cope-with-anxiety-and-take-care-of-your-mental-health-during-the-coronavirus-pandemic/

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by 400billionman: 2:13am On Apr 05, 2020
yusufu16:
My friend resigned from Shell to go work for FERMA. He said he was in bondage working in Shell.

You have to work for every you earn there.

There are two categories of staff in shell.

The way banks have two categories of staff.

Though people can still resign.
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by 400billionman: 2:31am On Apr 05, 2020
mytime24:
Too much money

U must hav connection

Drop that mentality.

You can work in any company in Nigeria with a 2.1 Second Class Upper.

I have classmates in Shell, Baker Hughes and NNPC. Their parents were ordinary people like mine.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by 400billionman: 2:49am On Apr 05, 2020
ubunja1:

a worker worth over a 1 billion, stop over hyping things

did he tell you his investment?

There are many employees worth over N1bn.

Hmm.. You will know when you meet them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by kem4990: 3:21am On Apr 05, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) / I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up / Nigeria Immigration Salary Scale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.