Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,965 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay (137795 Views)

Top 10 Highest Paying Federal Government Jobs In Nigeria & Salaries / Top 7 Highest Paying Oil Companies In Nigeria / Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 04, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

An average forex trader turns that in six months without answering anyone sir or query.

not an average forex trader
not the broke ones all over nairaland
cheesy

95% of traders dont make money

unless your talking institutional traders earning like 10 to 25M naira plus monthly or higher cool
Oil and gas staff are gate men where top traders are sha

when i started trading i used to cycle 20Km back then to learn , and was broke for years

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by miketayo(m): 8:06pm On Apr 04, 2020
vickydevoka:
My uncle works in Chevron, I can swear down that he earn more than de mention. De guy de build house lyk say na pure water

He isn't an entry staff na
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Philadelphia: 8:07pm On Apr 04, 2020
qanda:
Can we have the source of your information? Can we have people working in these organisation validate the salary?

Meanwhile, some Entrepreneurs earn more than the quoted salary. While you are looking out for a well paid job, remember that Entrepreneurship is not a Crime. The companies you are dreaming to work for was founded by a Human being as well.

His information is 98% accurate
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Uwaiwe: 8:07pm On Apr 04, 2020
TheImp:

https://www.jarushub.com/top-7-highest-paying-oil-companies-in-nigeria/
Technicians working same industry in middle East region earn same per annum.
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 04, 2020
ubunja1:

bla bla bla...liar

I suspect you have gone into forex trading with a gambler mindset and have your hands ruthlessly burnt v

Won't say more than that but know there are folks living large off forex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Xclusiveme: 8:08pm On Apr 04, 2020
Those praying to God to put them in these companies are literally dreaming. He doesn't grant such requests. You've got only u and yourself. How many oil workers do u see in church

1 Like

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 04, 2020
deepwater:

Unfortunately but truthful
There are no other industries in Nigeria
Every other is either supporting the oil and gas industry or a fall out of crumbs from this industry
its really sad. You would think that in this day and age the highest earning companies in Nigeria would be technology companies like in other advanced countries. Nigeria is still living in the Stone Age.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 04, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

I suspect you have gone into forex trading with a gambler mindset and have your hands ruthlessly burnt v

Won't say more than that but know there are folks living large off forex.

yeah people make forex bet but only few are successful, the rest are struggling
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by RealSolution001: 8:09pm On Apr 04, 2020
emsco:
The MD of that ExxonMobil stays in my estate, that man get money die, one of the richest among the rich in the estate.

For you to stay in such estate, it means you are not doing bad either financially even if you are a menial worker there.

1 Like

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by pasol4real(m): 8:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
BabaOwen:
the kin ignorance you displayed with this your comment eh!! Only God save you.
Keep deceiving yourself with inflated n bogus figures
I know a lot of oil workers n I have seen some of their pay slips. No fresh graduate earns More than a million naira per month. Most earn to 300 to 500k

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Moneywirer: 8:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
UwaMmebii:

That's my full time job lol

That's great, would really love to connect with you.
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Goalnaldo(m): 8:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
Very close will be ECOWAS. They recent recruitment say they will pay ond 31818 dollars annually. I have applied sha. Hoping on God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 04, 2020
mtinfx:

cheesy

unless your talking institutional traders earning like 10 to 25M naira plus monthly or higher cool

when i started trading i used to cycle 20Km back then to learn , and was broke for years

I quite agree with your second paragraph. Gamblers rush into it with gambling mentality and when they are blown away they cry it's fraud. Unfortunately 98% in the industry are gamblers. And 90% of the gamblers are scammers parading demo account.

1 Like

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Xclusiveme: 8:14pm On Apr 04, 2020
Acmepreneur:
How can I get a job like this, even if its 200k per months, what am I saying, even if its 50k a month I go collect. I earn zero naira per month and not like I'm dull, I'm just unfortunate.
May God not allow you to be unfortunate like me, I'm a wasted person

Hey don't say that. God has a reason for the delay. He's putting u into a greater position. Don't lose hope. The universe listens to our heart

2 Likes

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by ProtectMyMoney: 8:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
Fake news!

Highest paying wages are in Federal Government agencies. Salary appears small, but allowances are never disclosed

People from the North prefer to work in Government than in Oil and gas companies.

Why do you think politicians push their children to Cbn, DPR, NNPC, PPMC, etc etc Than Shell, Agip, etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by mandate12: 8:17pm On Apr 04, 2020
Onlinealaba:
That's a nice pay tho, but most of these are for expatriates and the few ones remaining are for the dangerously connected elites, well hope they will be able to maintain these figures with the present oil price crash

Lol.. funny enough, no expatriate receives less than that in a month in an oil field. Actually haven't seen an expatrite that receives less than 2000USD a day.
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Murketeer: 8:18pm On Apr 04, 2020
UwaMmebii:

That's my full time job lol
Do you trade indices?
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by mandate12: 8:22pm On Apr 04, 2020
joelbooks:
FAKE NEWS

What's fake about this news? Probably u should say 'I think it's fake news' . I can affirm that of Chevron is very near correct.
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Murketeer: 8:22pm On Apr 04, 2020
ubunja1:

yeah people make forex bet but only few are successful, the rest are struggling
Gambling and greed are the two major problems destroying forex traders.
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 04, 2020
amanda2013:
people dey work for this kind companies abi? God make I just dey look you o o.
HahahHaha. I quit looking at an imaginary god a long time ago. Keep looking dear
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Goalnaldo(m): 8:23pm On Apr 04, 2020
mtinfx:

cheesy

2061881608 UBA anything for the bou
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by BabbanBura(m): 8:23pm On Apr 04, 2020
computergeek:
That's why children of the common man are often wasting their time looking for vacancies in these companies.

Slots are always bought up by the ministers, senators, reps, and all the dons across all tiers of government undecided

No be for NASS meeting dem dey announce the real vacancies?

Absolutely false, get the qualification, apply, pass the 3 - 4 recruitment stages and you will be there earning much more than the OP posted up there.

I have alot of friends who knew nobody, yet got such jobs.

3 Likes

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by KaptainAfrika: 8:23pm On Apr 04, 2020
NO WONDER MY EX JUST DEY FLEX UP AND DOWN AT SEPLAT ! TRAVELLING TO THE UK AND THE US.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Murketeer: 8:25pm On Apr 04, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

I quite agree with your second paragraph. Gamblers rush into it with gambling mentality and when they are blown away they cry it's fraud. Unfortunately 98% in the industry are gamblers. And 90% of the gamblers are scammers parading demo account.
Lol especially Forex tutors ...they can use Demo account to scam Unsuspecting students alot
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Gerrard59(m): 8:30pm On Apr 04, 2020
pasol4real:

I wonder who keeps feeding you ppl with all this wrong informations.
A very good friend of mine , was a staff of total. But this guy resigned his job n migrated to usa with his family. Guess what he is doing there now
An Uber driver.

That's his business and not anyone else. What are his qualifications? Was he a permanent or contract staff at Total? BTW, how is the information wrong? So because your friend who no one knows his profile is doing seemingly below the standard of an ex Total "employee", then people should not believe a fact stated by a website owned by an actual employee in the industry whose qualifications can be seen and verified.

2 Likes

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by pocohantas(f): 8:30pm On Apr 04, 2020
Thanks for the info. Now I know where to find horseband. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by crixtech: 8:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
Correct.

Click Here For Business Ideas and Activities You Can Do At Home While Observing The Covid-19 Virus Lockdown
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by DexterousOne(m): 8:33pm On Apr 04, 2020
smeag0l:
These companies up here hire more than 90% of their staff on merit. They have room for community recruitment which is a very tiny percentage. One thing I'll tell you for a fact is that there'sno government influence or nepotism in their recruitment except for contract staff.

90% abi?

I don hear you.

I will say no more cheesy

1 Like

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by DexterousOne(m): 8:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

Interesting stuff.

Always thought forex was a scam

1 Like

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by princenaira(m): 8:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
[quote author=qanda post=88097600] Can we have the source of your information? Can we have people working in these organisation validate the salary?

Meanwhile, some Entrepreneurs earn more than the quoted salary. While you are looking out for a well paid job, remember that Entrepreneurship is not a Crime. The companies you are dreaming to work for was founded by a Human being as well.

The earnings are good but the figures here are not totally true.
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Ikjosh04: 8:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
Peterjosh:
People still don't know how much IT pays. A full time developer and his freelance gigs.

Just think about it.....

Do you have an idea of the salary of an entry level cybersecurity/information analyst?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) / I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up / Nigeria Immigration Salary Scale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.