Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,914 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

COVID-19 Effect On Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / COVID-19 Effect On Business (614 Views)

Training On Business Plan Writing / Training On Business Promotion Techniques Through E-commerce / Training On Business Promotion Techniques Through E-commerce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Effect On Business by femonaija(m): 3:30pm On Apr 04, 2020
COVID-19 Effect on Business

Most physical business are presently shut down without income, the few that are operating is recording low patronage.
What is the ffect of CORONA VIRUS PANDEMIC on your income?

How long can this be sustained ?

DO YOU HAVE A BACK UP PLAN?
I know you may not be so keen on working from home, but now's the time to really take a look at it.

Are you aware the flow of money won't stop? It will just change directions, position yourself to earn during this time ( You can ask me how).

LEARN OR EARN IS THE NEW SLOGAN
If you are not earning make sure you are learning.

Believe me, You don't want to regret losing out by the time all this is over. You've got enough time on your hands now , do something with it.

You should start looking to learn new Digital Skills.
This Pandemic just revealed how serious Digital skills are these days.

I teach Visual content creation ranging from
✔️ Explainer Animation Video
✔️ Whiteboard Animation Video

BONUS
How to edit and cover watermark on videos?
Facebook Marketing tutorials to monetize your skill and exiting businesses.

Reach me via whatsapp.

https:///2349098788639?text=Hello%20I%20am%20interested%20in%20learning%20to%20create%20animation%20videos

(1) (Reply)

Buy From Ebay Direct To Your Home Address / Edit And Get paid / Tutorial: 3 Tips To Optimize Your Linkedin Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.