Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:17 PM

Salawa Abeni TVC Interview About Her Nude Photo & Blackmailer, Jason (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Salawa Abeni TVC Interview About Her Nude Photo & Blackmailer, Jason (Video) (34066 Views)

Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them / Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her / Rita Dominic Pictured With Salawa Abeni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salawa Abeni TVC Interview About Her Nude Photo & Blackmailer, Jason (Video) by mrofficial042: 4:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
this woman no just send at all

me likey!!!

See my signature to earn money

2 Likes

Re: Salawa Abeni TVC Interview About Her Nude Photo & Blackmailer, Jason (Video) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 09, 2020
undecided
Re: Salawa Abeni TVC Interview About Her Nude Photo & Blackmailer, Jason (Video) by scoundrel(f): 4:54pm On Apr 09, 2020
It’s news like this which make me realize this forum is majorly comprised of Yoruba people. Who is the woman and wetin concern us with her matter for East?
Re: Salawa Abeni TVC Interview About Her Nude Photo & Blackmailer, Jason (Video) by Ibechris2: 4:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
The strongest woman ever...i like her guts men.

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni TVC Interview About Her Nude Photo & Blackmailer, Jason (Video) by nextstep(m): 5:06pm On Apr 09, 2020
ChangeMachine:
Pics plz for Vaseline crew
Really? I don't think... really?

OK, I guess different strokes for different folks
Re: Salawa Abeni TVC Interview About Her Nude Photo & Blackmailer, Jason (Video) by golddare: 5:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
One thing I know about blackmailers is that they dont end well.

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni TVC Interview About Her Nude Photo & Blackmailer, Jason (Video) by MuttleyLaff: 5:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
SoftP:
Chai! OP, u get time oooo’
Siddon there

Babatunde40:
Haba! What kind of writing format is this?
It's called a transcript. Don't be an ignorant and/or ungrateful so and so angry angry angry

Rgade:
A textual breakdown of the interview?
Op, you are mad lipsrsealed
It is a transcript angry angry angry

seanwilliam:
@op, you really try

PureGoldh:
Just speechless...Op you dey every good in expository essay
Transcript was presented with the video interview for those with no data or bandwidth to watch the over 1 hour video clip

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni TVC Interview About Her Nude Photo & Blackmailer, Jason (Video) by zoe123: 5:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
Jestin:
I am sure when she was younger, she was shouting men are scum but she is now sending nude pic at old age.
How old are you? You sound so immature

2 Likes

Re: Salawa Abeni TVC Interview About Her Nude Photo & Blackmailer, Jason (Video) by kem86001: 5:34pm On Apr 09, 2020
xhwwzmsn0g
Re: Salawa Abeni TVC Interview About Her Nude Photo & Blackmailer, Jason (Video) by zoe123: 5:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
Lovelyn451:
Tchew...some people won't just respect old age. They go still dey useless themselves for small boys. How did her naked picture get to the so called blackmailer..shameless old woman

I know the text is long, but if you can't read it to understand, then don't comment. How did she "useless herself for small boys" untop over 30 years old hard copy pictures

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni TVC Interview About Her Nude Photo & Blackmailer, Jason (Video) by kem92852: 5:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
q9wjcgktps
Re: Salawa Abeni TVC Interview About Her Nude Photo & Blackmailer, Jason (Video) by shogsman(m): 5:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
Dadilo552:
Hunger ooo pls help a brother 2083447066 zenith bank
Stop this madness please, don't use this corona as an excuse for begging
Re: Salawa Abeni TVC Interview About Her Nude Photo & Blackmailer, Jason (Video) by Babatunde40(m): 5:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Siddon there

It's called a transcript. Don't be an ignorant and/or ungrateful so and so angry angry angry

It is a transcript angry angry angry

Transcript was presented with the video interview for those with no data or bandwidth to watch the over 1 hour video clip

Read the so called transcript again. Observe the time. So someone who is talking will take minutes to moves from one word to the other in the same sentence? Useless writers
Re: Salawa Abeni TVC Interview About Her Nude Photo & Blackmailer, Jason (Video) by MuttleyLaff: 5:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
zoe123:
I know the text is long, but if you can't read it to understand, then don't comment. How did she "useless herself for small boys" untop over 30 years old hard copy pictures
The irony of the whole of thing about the alleged nude pictures, is that there wasn't anything nude about them.

All that showed with her, what looks like a hospital ward bed, were just her shoulders showing and tiny areola teeny weeny bit patch exposed. Nothing else and that's all.

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni TVC Interview About Her Nude Photo & Blackmailer, Jason (Video) by axeman10(m): 5:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
Lovelyn451:
Tchew...some people won't just respect old age. They go still dey useless themselves for small boys. How did her naked picture get to the so called blackmailer..shameless old woman

Did you listen to the interview? The woman is 60yrs old.. The pics were taken 30years ago or thereabout...

Irrespective, I think women are supposed to back each other and not run each other down.

2 Likes

Re: Salawa Abeni TVC Interview About Her Nude Photo & Blackmailer, Jason (Video) by klax(m): 5:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
OP haha pls is sending things here only job you do for a living This is ridiculous haba.
Re: Salawa Abeni TVC Interview About Her Nude Photo & Blackmailer, Jason (Video) by Jestin: 5:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
zoe123:

How old are you? You sound so immature
Take ur maturity to the bank to withdraw some cash
Re: Salawa Abeni TVC Interview About Her Nude Photo & Blackmailer, Jason (Video) by MuttleyLaff: 5:58pm On Apr 09, 2020
Babatunde40:
Read the so called transcript again. Observe the time. So someone who is talking will take minutes to moves from one word to the other in the same sentence? Useless writers
Smh what an ignorant dingbat. Arguing that it isnt a transcript.

Oya now, why not paste here your transcript for the first 5 minutes of the video clip interview, lol and then after, let's compare or judge it, lol
Re: Salawa Abeni TVC Interview About Her Nude Photo & Blackmailer, Jason (Video) by Babatunde40(m): 6:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Smh what an ignorant dingbat. Arguing that it isnt a transcript.

Oya now, why not paste here your transcript for the first 5 minutes of the video clip interview, lol and then after, let's compare or judge it, lol

I did not say it is not a transcript. I am saying it is poorly formatted. Go drink water to calm your temperature
Re: Salawa Abeni TVC Interview About Her Nude Photo & Blackmailer, Jason (Video) by kem27060: 6:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
Re: Salawa Abeni TVC Interview About Her Nude Photo & Blackmailer, Jason (Video) by MuttleyLaff: 6:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
Babatunde40:
I did not say it is not a transcript.
I am saying it is poorly formatted.
Go drink water to calm your temperature
[img]https://media./images/e3544b8117d3ecbb0cb8751f1ce0ff71/tenor.gif[/img]
I am a reasonable, fair-minded person and that is why I have only asked just for a first five minutes transcript.
I cant be fairer than that, or can I, lol?

Oya now, lol, please paste here your transcript write up, for the first 5 minutes of the video clip interview, lol and then after, let's both pull a chair and table to compare or judge it, lol
Re: Salawa Abeni TVC Interview About Her Nude Photo & Blackmailer, Jason (Video) by MuttleyLaff: 6:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
klax:
OP haha pls is sending things here only job you do for a living
This is ridiculous haba.
Labour of love and my little or small social responsibility inclusion to the cause of humanity, lol, and importantly including for the benefit of those who havent data or cant afford bandwidth to watch the over 1-hour video clip interview angry angry angry
Re: Salawa Abeni TVC Interview About Her Nude Photo & Blackmailer, Jason (Video) by Babatunde40(m): 6:13pm On Apr 09, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://media./images/e3544b8117d3ecbb0cb8751f1ce0ff71/tenor.gif[/img]
I am a reasonable, fair-minded person and that is why I have only asked just for a first five minutes transcript.
I cant be fairer than that, or can I, lol?

Oya now, lol, please paste here your transcript write up, for the first 5 minutes of the video clip interview, lol and then after, let's both pull a chair and table to compare or judge it, lol

You are doing lol up and down in an unreasonable manner. Who is a dingbat now?
Re: Salawa Abeni TVC Interview About Her Nude Photo & Blackmailer, Jason (Video) by MuttleyLaff: 6:18pm On Apr 09, 2020
Babatunde40:
You are doing lol up and down in an unreasonable manner.
Who is a dingbat now?
[img]https://s5/images/MuttleyLaffSLJackonStare.gif[/img]
You, of course, is, who is the dingbat.

I am 1000% sure you do know that lol, laughter is good for the health and overall wellbeing. Try start doing some, as it'll do you a world of good, lol.

Olodo rapata upon twenty, that shuffling feet providing his transcript write up, for the first 5 minutes of the video clip interview, lol.
Re: Salawa Abeni TVC Interview About Her Nude Photo & Blackmailer, Jason (Video) by Babatunde40(m): 6:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s5/images/MuttleyLaffSLJackonStare.gif[/img]
You, of course, is, who is the dingbat.

I am 1000% sure you do know that lol, laughter is good for the health and overall wellbeing. Try start doing some, as it'll do you a world of good, lol.

Olodo rapata upon twenty, that shuffling feet providing his transcript write up, for the first 5 minutes of the video clip interview, lol.

You are trying hard to cover for the woman and her old age nudity video that no one is interested in watching. How much did she pay you? Or are you in the video too?
Re: Salawa Abeni TVC Interview About Her Nude Photo & Blackmailer, Jason (Video) by klax(m): 6:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Labour of love and my little or small social responsibility inclusion to the cause of humanity, lol, and importantly including for the benefit of those who havent data or cant afford bandwidth to watch the over 1-hour video clip interview angry angry angry

Alright. I mean no harm asking. Your patience to put up such write up its amazing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burial Of Omonike Ajile, Sunday Omobolanle Aka Aluwe's Mum (Photos) / Ceec Celebrates 27th Birthday With Sexy Photos / Paul Okoye Shows Off His Music Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.