Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,186 members, 7,825,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

“my Mum’s Death Made Me Who I’m Today” Bbnaija Saga [video] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “my Mum’s Death Made Me Who I’m Today” Bbnaija Saga [video] (253 Views)

Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) / Coronavirus :”I Was Supposed To Be Geting Married Today” – Bbnaija’s Khafi Cries / "Change Your Life Today"- #bbnaija Nina Advises As She Models For Tiannah Empire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“my Mum’s Death Made Me Who I’m Today” Bbnaija Saga [video] by geralddesmondt: 6:04pm On Apr 06, 2023
Saga, a Big Brother Naija contestant, said how losing his mother shaped who he is now as a lover boy.

Saga stated the loss of his mother had a bad effect on his relationship with his father since they had both been highly loyal to her in an interview with media personality Chude on Thursday.

Click the link below to watch the Interview

https://www.drillogist.com/my-mums-death-made-me-who-im-today-bbnaija-saga-video/?gcu=4d54453d

(1) (Reply)

We Moved To Canada Without Any Agent On A Work Visa / Groovy And I Never Dated We Were Just Playing The Game - Phyna / Does Scented Candles Have A Chance In The Nigerian Market?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.