Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Where Are Those Pastors Of Moloch's - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Are Those Pastors Of Moloch's (210 Views)

Daddy G.O’s son , Leke Adeboye Call Erring Pastors Of The Church “goats”(pics) / House On The Rock Projects Image Of An Owl (Moloch) During Communion / Are Yahweh, Allah, Atum, Moloch, Olorun And Other Gods Created By The Same GOD? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are Those Pastors Of Moloch's by Taba21: 6:19pm On Apr 04, 2020
If any thing should happen as it stands now in Nigeria where will the false pastors and leaders run to especially in this period of international lockdown?

In the book of Ezekiel 7:19 says they will throw their silver into the streets, and their gold will be like refuse: their silver and their gold will not be able to deliver them in the day of the wrath of God;they will not satisfy their souls,Nor fill their stomachs, because it became their stumbling block of iniquity.

The evil occult association of Moloch's suddenly carnally quite.
They should continue flying around their private jets up and down and keep on hypnotized the foolish ones tomorrow is Sunday.

Nigeria is living under siege and there is no government or president for the solution before the lockdown of the Corona virus Nigeria has been collapsed.

Here the saying has been completed in your hearing today according to the book of Jeremiah 23:20 the anger of God will not turn back until He has executed and performed the thoughts of His �, in the latter days you will understand it perfectly.

God bless the people of the kingdom hall, the good people of the Jehovah witness.

Victory to God.

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those Pastors Of Moloch's by onlyfacts: 6:35pm On Apr 04, 2020
Taba21:
If any thing should happen as it stands now in Nigeria where will the false pastors and leaders run to especially in this period of international lockdown?

In the book of Ezekiel 7:19 says they will throw their silver into the streets, and their gold will be like refuse: their silver and their gold will not be able to deliver them in the day of the wrath of God;they will not satisfy their souls,Nor fill their stomachs, because it became their stumbling block of iniquity.

The evil occult association of Moloch's suddenly carnally quite.
They should continue flying around their private jets up and down and keep on hypnotized the foolish ones tomorrow is Sunday.

Nigeria is living under siege and there is no government or president for the solution before the lockdown of the Corona virus Nigeria has been collapsed.

Here the saying has been completed in your hearing today according to the book of Jeremiah 23:20 the anger of God will not turn back until He has executed and performed the thoughts of His �, in the latter days you will understand it perfectly.

God bless the people of the kingdom hall, the good people of the Jehovah witness.

Victory to God.

The few Jehovah's witnesses I know don't preach like this.
Your point isn't even clear. Are you condemning government or pastors or praising the people of Jehovah's witness?

Make your post streamlined.
Re: Where Are Those Pastors Of Moloch's by Taba21: 6:40pm On Apr 04, 2020
onlyfacts:

The few Jehovah's witnesses I know don't preach like this.
Your point isn't even clear. Are you condemning government or pastors or praising the people of Jehovah's witness?

Make your post streamlined.

Am not Jehovah witness but I choses them.
My message is very clear tomorrow is Sunday or not?
Re: Where Are Those Pastors Of Moloch's by onlyfacts: 6:47pm On Apr 04, 2020
Taba21:

Am not Jehovah witness but I choses them.
My message is very clear tomorrow is Sunday or not?

Okay your choice.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lockdown: Where Are Did You Worship Today? Church Or Home! / Covid -19: Prayer Vigil By Sherrif Deputies In Texas For Their Colleague / COVID-19: Our Daily Manna Publisher, Bishop Kwakpovwe, Distributes Food Items To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.