Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,567 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Covid-19 To Create Fear To Make Mankind Accept 5g And Digital Id - Pastor Chris - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Covid-19 To Create Fear To Make Mankind Accept 5g And Digital Id - Pastor Chris (1203 Views)

NIMC, World Bank To Provide Digital ID For 148 Million Nigerians By 2024 / How To Check Your Digital ID Number / Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid-19 To Create Fear To Make Mankind Accept 5g And Digital Id - Pastor Chris by TA4TA4: 6:33pm On Apr 04, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHBIa8mk3DY
PART 1 OF THE VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ITy3X9NtBE
PART 2 OF THE VIDEO

Ever since its announcement by China in 2019, It is least to say that so many conspiracy theories have sprung up ever since COVID-19 broke out, where people share their opinion on what is the cause of the pandemic, but the one most talk about is its link to the 5G network, new world order, the coming of the antichrist, and the eventual end of the world.

A British man had earlier uploaded a video online, showing the new TWENTY POUND NOTE (£20) which was recently released in Britain and claimed that at the back of the note, you would see a 5G mast and symbol of coronavirus over it. The notes entered circulation on February 20, 2020, and is made entirely from polymer.

Not so long ago, Senator, Dino Melaye shared a video online, where he advised the federal government to desist from installing and using 5G infrastructure in Nigeria, while also linking the Network to the coronavirus deaths.

While nations are researching a cure to the virus which has killed thousands globally over a short period; while other nations are on lockdown in a bid to prevent further spread of the virus, a new video is now making waves online, which shows pastor Chris Oyakilome sharing his own opinion, why he thinks the pandemic was created.

Pastor Chris, the General Overseer of Believers' love world tells a congregation he was preaching to that the pandemic was created in order to popularize the 5G network, which is gradually gaining attention across the world because the network has advance Artificial intelligence (AI), that can solve nearly all the human problems, which is a major breakthrough for science, technology, and medicine.

It is of the opinion of Pastor Chris that for the creators of the 5G network to make the world accept this new technology, the creator has to send fear into the world, and therefore be able to make everyone to embrace it as the possible way out for their problems.

Continue watching to learn more and please share with us what your own conspiracy theories are...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keVyczkbJq4
Senator Dino Melaye on 5G and COVID-19

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 To Create Fear To Make Mankind Accept 5g And Digital Id - Pastor Chris by helinues: 6:44pm On Apr 04, 2020
A draw back to technology
Re: Covid-19 To Create Fear To Make Mankind Accept 5g And Digital Id - Pastor Chris by Salvador1: 6:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
These people should not joke with us Oo

We have amadioha
We have ogun
We even have Edo witches and wizard
Re: Covid-19 To Create Fear To Make Mankind Accept 5g And Digital Id - Pastor Chris by GamalNasser: 7:06pm On Apr 04, 2020
The weak among us will be Phased the rest of us will develop antibodies , those who can't will be assisted with metal based vaccines , life expectancy will be shorter for the majority , without the Vaccine ink tattoo you will not be allowed to do international travel .. A new world order beckons
Re: Covid-19 To Create Fear To Make Mankind Accept 5g And Digital Id - Pastor Chris by Citytrend: 7:07pm On Apr 04, 2020
I only Pity for innocent Trump who know little or nothing about world politics.

Little wonder Obama and family are Busy sharing family pics in the midst of the pandemic.

Of course we already know what the name Obama means to the men of the underworld

If you know, you know

4 Likes

Re: Covid-19 To Create Fear To Make Mankind Accept 5g And Digital Id - Pastor Chris by helinues: 7:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
GamalNasser:
The weak among us will be Phased the rest of us will develop antibodies , those who can't will be assisted with metal based vaccines , life expectancy will be shorter for the majority , without the Vaccine ink tattoo you will not be allowed to do international travel .. A new world order beckons

You supported Jonathan in 2015, he lost woefully, Alcameroonie also chopped his own whips in 2019

Your Lagos and Akure explosion theory later came out false..

Same as this 5G you have been shouting on all the threads will come as false.

Try and stay around positive things so that you can be on the winner side..

All this your theories and supports of things are based with delusional
Re: Covid-19 To Create Fear To Make Mankind Accept 5g And Digital Id - Pastor Chris by Jokerman(m): 7:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
GamalNasser:

And later all of youse that accept the mark will be dumped into the fire that burns with sulphur and brimstone

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 To Create Fear To Make Mankind Accept 5g And Digital Id - Pastor Chris by Jokerman(m): 7:18pm On Apr 04, 2020
Citytrend:
I only Pity for innocent Trump who know little or nothing about world politics.

Little wonder Obama and family are Busy sharing family pics in the midst of the pandemic.

Of course we already know what name Obama means to the men of the underworld

If you know, you know

Obama is the Antichrist?
Re: Covid-19 To Create Fear To Make Mankind Accept 5g And Digital Id - Pastor Chris by GamalNasser: 7:20pm On Apr 04, 2020
helinues:

You supported Jonathan in 2015, he lost woefully, Alcameroonie also chopped his own whips in 2019

Same as this 5G you have been shouting on all the thread will come as false.

Point of correction , I supported Buhari in 2015

I supported Atiku bin 2019 and he won but rigged out by shameless Buhari in a well documented electoral hiest that history will judge

I was the first Nigerian to say the Akure blast was caused by explosives likely mounted in a truck , I said this hours before the govt and police corroborated my claims while the rest of you argued it was meteor strike .

I have made my point clear about the dangers of 5g and again I will be vindicated .

I was also the first Buhari supporter to start crying out that Buhari will not achieve anything good for Nigeria and I was right

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 To Create Fear To Make Mankind Accept 5g And Digital Id - Pastor Chris by nwanwaoge(m): 7:21pm On Apr 04, 2020
helinues:

he is got a point up there chief. 5G and covid -19 are the two pronged attack swords. Research further please.

Mankind extinct is looming.
Re: Covid-19 To Create Fear To Make Mankind Accept 5g And Digital Id - Pastor Chris by helinues: 7:24pm On Apr 04, 2020
nwanwaoge:
he is got a point up there chief. 5G and covid -19 are the two pronged attack swords. Research further please.

Mankind extinct is looming.

Which point? That 5G network is powered by Uranium or what?
Re: Covid-19 To Create Fear To Make Mankind Accept 5g And Digital Id - Pastor Chris by helinues: 7:27pm On Apr 04, 2020
GamalNasser:

Point of correction , I supported Buhari in 2015

I supported Atiku bin 2019 and he won but rigged out by shameless Buhari in a well documented electoral hiest that history will judge

I was the first Nigerian to say the Akure blast was caused by explosives likely mounted in a truck , I said this hours before the govt and police corroborated my claims while the rest of you argued it was meteor strike .

I have made my point clear about the dangers of 5g and again I will be vindicated .

I was also the first Buhari supporter to start crying out that Buhari will not achieve anything good for Nigeria and I was right

Guy, you believe too much in your own delusional.. Must every discussions be about what you are not?

It's time to stop engaging with you..

This is Egocentrism traits
Re: Covid-19 To Create Fear To Make Mankind Accept 5g And Digital Id - Pastor Chris by GamalNasser: 7:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
helinues:

Guy, you believe too much in your own delusional.. Must every discussions be about what you are not?

It's time to stop engaging with you..

This is Egocentrism traits

But I was the first here , many of you insulted me for hours here when I was specific that a truck bomb was involved , I made my claim hours before the police corroborated it . Don't hate me for knowing
Re: Covid-19 To Create Fear To Make Mankind Accept 5g And Digital Id - Pastor Chris by Ezemust: 7:33pm On Apr 04, 2020
helinues:

buhari wey u support is he not negative?

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Ekweremadu And Sullivan As Aides / Igbo Responsibilities Have Fallen On Orji Kalu And Myself “- Okorocha / Protesters Lay On The Tarmac, Form ENDSARS On Lagos Ibadan Express Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.