Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Da3pu0 Is A Blackmailer BEWARE!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Da3pu0 Is A Blackmailer BEWARE!!! (297 Views)

Public Disclaimer: Notice To The Public Of Blackmailer / Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) / Paul Umoh: Uyo Serial Blackmailer Nabbed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Da3pu0 Is A Blackmailer BEWARE!!! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 04, 2020
Hello to all Nairalanders.

There is a guy by this moniker da3pu0 who has been denting the image of a very innocent vibrant young Nigerian on Nairaland. He has dented the image of this young man Omotosho Babatunde Ezekiel so much that it is worrisome. The one he has dented his image is very close to me. And it has really saddened my heart too.

How on earth would someone enter someone else's Facebook account and pick pictures and be using it to blackmail him up and down when he has done you nothing. Simply because he bears same name with someone who Scammed you.

Several people bear same names on Facebook. That is a known fact. So you can't just enter anyone's account and say "it is this person that scammed me" When you have no Real Facts.

How sure are you.

Below are the links to the Blackmail da3pu0 has been perpetrating online. Only God knows on which other sites he has posted such Evil messages about Omotosho Ezekiel Babatunde sending his pictures everywhere online.
These are the links to the Blackmails on Nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/5430518/scam-alert-omotoso-babatunde-ezekiel#88097068

https://www.nairaland.com/5489949/beware-lami4real-hes-same-omotosho

Do you guys know another thing happening now?

This blackmailer da3pu0 has just gotten in touch with Omotosho Ezekiel Babatunde’s Uncle in the US . Threatening and all. I guess he believes by his threats the Uncle would send him money. Lol

This is where I am suspecting this guy is a Professional Blackmailer.

Dear da3pu0,

This is for you.

You are adviced to show your real face and contact.at the EFCC office or Police Station. Go and report this Case ASAP. So that you and the person you have been blackmailing would meet there and you will prove what you ve got.

You claim you reside in Ibadan. So go and report at the EFCC Ibadan with all your proofs and the person you accused will join you there.

I am suspecting you are a Fraudster because you joined Nairaland in 2015 and you have only spent 28 days 13 hours online. It is obvious you come online to perpetrate Evil and leave.

Since 2015 you have not spent up to a month on Nairaland.

Real Nairalanders are not like that. No matter how busy they are.

You will need to proof your claim beyond the reasonable doubt in the EFCC office. So Take the step to go to the EFCC now before they come to fish you out themselves.

Now, you could be forgiven by admitting your error and come back to tell the World you have been stupid posting all those pictures. But if the EFCC comes to fish you out by themselves then it would be brutal. We will send you on a trip to jail for blackmailing an innocent person.

This is no threat but what we have decided to do.

To everyone who enjoys leaving their pictures open to every dick and harry on social media learn from this.

The person this guy is blackmailing bears Omotosho Babatunde Ezekiel truly but he is not a scammer. He is a very Godly fellow.

This fool of a person in the person of da3pu0 must have mistaken him for a scammer. Or he wants to Scam Omotosho Babatunde Ezekiel's Uncle that lives in the States. We are smatter than you lot.

Omotosho Babatunde is not a Scammer.

da3pu0 come and clear your mess or you go down with it. Jail is beckoning on you.

Report to the EFCC or the Police Now and inform us you have done so. And Omotosho Babatunde Ezekiel will meet you there.

Everyone we will keep you posted on the situation of things on this matter

Thanks to you all
Re: Da3pu0 Is A Blackmailer BEWARE!!! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
This is the BLACKMAILER'S NAIRALAND PROFILE.

Only God knows if the picture is real or fake but we are on it.

Re: Da3pu0 Is A Blackmailer BEWARE!!! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
This is the person he is Black mailing. This guy has a legit Job and works with a reputable Company in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Da3pu0 Is A Blackmailer BEWARE!!! by ishitinyourmouf: 7:57pm On May 25, 2020
you claim to have spritual powers and cant use it on this guy abi. instead you dey complain for nairaland. your mama na bastard i swear. this one na small. i will destroy you. i warned you to stay off my mentions but u think day i dey play. this one wey this guy blackmail na small for where i day. u should have asked of me before stepping on my toes

(1) (Reply)

Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos / Covid19 Patient Delivered A Baby After Doctors Told Her She Will Lost The Baby. / Again Customs, Smugglers Clash Leaves One Dead In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.