Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

24 Really Awkward Situation That Everyone Can Relate With; Especially You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 24 Really Awkward Situation That Everyone Can Relate With; Especially You (417 Views)

I Look Too Young And I Find It Hard To Relate With People / Can You Relate To Any Of These Photos? (Only The 80's Can Relate) / Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

24 Really Awkward Situation That Everyone Can Relate With; Especially You by drcast(m): 8:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
24 Really Awkward Situation That Everyone Can Relate With; Especially You

Like;

Saying “hello” or “waving” at someone and getting 100% ignored; either intentional or unintentional

This even becomes worse when someone that you know is there to witness it…. chai

or

When someone is showing everyone in the group something on their phone and you are patiently waiting for your turn

Or even worse, it never gets to your turn and you have to pretend you are not secretly dying to know what it was

Or even worse, they showed it to everyone except you…. Aha grin grin grin

Read more: https://bimberbuzz.com/24-really-awkward-situation-that-everyone-can-relate-with-especially-you/
Re: 24 Really Awkward Situation That Everyone Can Relate With; Especially You by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
As for the first, I do it ...
It's not like I don't like to respond but it's just me.... except we come very close

1 Like

Re: 24 Really Awkward Situation That Everyone Can Relate With; Especially You by KingZaddy(m): 8:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
Take a lady for example, she could ignore you if she is crushing on you

1 Like

Re: 24 Really Awkward Situation That Everyone Can Relate With; Especially You by drcast(m): 4:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ever dragged your shoe across a tile and it makes a fart sound or when you lean on a couch and it makes a fart sound such that everyone in the room looks at you. Then you insist it was your shoe or the couch and try to make the sound again, but nothing happens… lmao
Re: 24 Really Awkward Situation That Everyone Can Relate With; Especially You by drcast(m): 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2020

(1) (Reply)

CHY Mall Is A Sure Business For You / NWAKANWA 2020 / Free Vocational Training For Teenagers And Young People In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.