Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:57 AM

Say No 5G. 5G Is Evil: Dino Malaye Warns Government (watch Video) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Say No 5G. 5G Is Evil: Dino Malaye Warns Government (watch Video) (286 Views)

A Man Carried Out Radiation Test On The Street To Prove 5G Is HARMFUL(video) / Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' / Stop Squeezing Your Woman's Breasts: Medical Doctor Warns Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Say No 5G. 5G Is Evil: Dino Malaye Warns Government (watch Video) by weezyk(m): 8:59pm On Apr 04, 2020
Dino Melaye has called for the demobilization of 5G network which he claimed has been mounted in some parts of Nigeria.

The former Senator who described 5G network as evil, stated that it kills the immune system, affects the respiratory system, causes cancer and hypertension and indirectly causing the deaths of Coronavirus patients.

He back his statement by sharing videos in which plants growing near a 5G network were affected by the fifth generation of wireless communications technologies.

Dino Melaye stated that some deaths can be avoided by stoping the deployment of 5G network in the country.

He tweeted;

Whether it is true or not that they are already laying cables of 5G in Nigeria or not. Govt must not allow it in Nigeria and should take a proactive step in that regard. 4G that is here in Nigeria sef na problem. 3G dey do everything i need i beg... We must watch out...

*Watch devastating effects of 5G below*:
https://whenhow24..com/2020/04/say-no-5g-5g-is-evil-dino-malaye-warns.html?m=1

Re: Say No 5G. 5G Is Evil: Dino Malaye Warns Government (watch Video) by daddytime(m): 9:07pm On Apr 04, 2020
Hahaha...

Na wa

Very gargantuan
Re: Say No 5G. 5G Is Evil: Dino Malaye Warns Government (watch Video) by ncpat(m): 9:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
weezyk:
Dino Melaye has called for the demobilization of 5G network which he claimed has been mounted in some parts of Nigeria.

The former Senator who described 5G network as evil, stated that it kills the immune system, affects the respiratory system, causes cancer and hypertension and indirectly causing the deaths of Coronavirus patients.

He back his statement by sharing videos in which plants growing near a 5G network were affected by the fifth generation of wireless communications technologies.

Dino Melaye stated that some deaths can be avoided by stoping the deployment of 5G network in the country.

He tweeted;

Whether it is true or not that they are already laying cables of 5G in Nigeria or not. Govt must not allow it in Nigeria and should take a proactive step in that regard. 4G that is here in Nigeria sef na problem. 3G dey do everything i need i beg... We must watch out...

*Watch devastating effects of 5G below*:
https://whenhow24..com/2020/04/say-no-5g-5g-is-evil-dino-malaye-warns.html?m=1

That's why Africa will never developed, motor kills and you are still driving it, because you know it can not kill you when you are careful, the same with the 5G so we can't be Left behind.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: 66-year-old Briton Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos / My Experience With Coronavirus Patient / 11 High Protein Low Carb Foods To Eat For Weight Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.