Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

My Experience With Coronavirus Patient - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Experience With Coronavirus Patient (273 Views)

Ekiti Coronavirus Patient Has Been Discharged (Pictures) / Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight / Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With Coronavirus Patient by NugwaIce: 8:27am On Apr 13, 2020
Dear Diary,
This is day 5 since going to the Covid positive man's house. I have learnt my lesson. No going out. Keep social distancing if I have to go out for essentials and the importance of self isolating- that I learnt in a hard way. Anyway I am still negative. So I am keeping fingers crossed. I am even self isolating from my children. I know they are happy as I haven't been able to breath fire down their necks in the past 5 days.
Anyway, to the real story. My phone rang. It was Dami my friend. She was asking me to return the money she borrowed me. You see, I didn't have money to go see Covid man so I had to borrow small 10k from Dami. Hoping my visit to Covid man would pay me.

If you remember well, he gave me a miserly 10k after exposing me intentionally to the virus. And I even had to throw the money away because of the risk of spreading the infection through it.

https://gnewsnaija..com/2020/04/this-is-day-5-since-i-went-to.html?m=1

Re: My Experience With Coronavirus Patient by JunctionBox: 8:31am On Apr 13, 2020
Ok
Re: My Experience With Coronavirus Patient by ImDStar: 8:39am On Apr 13, 2020
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

86 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 627 , Discharged 170 , Deaths21 / Diabetes Is Curable With Healthgarde International Organic Herbs / 8 Big Cats Have Tested Positive For Coronavirus At The Bronx Zoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.