Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

There Is A God But He Is Highly Prejudiced. (Dieu Existe Mais Il Est Partial) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is A God But He Is Highly Prejudiced. (Dieu Existe Mais Il Est Partial) (569 Views)

The Prayer Of The Righteous Is A Delight To God But The Wicked's An Abomination! / A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is A God But He Is Highly Prejudiced. (Dieu Existe Mais Il Est Partial) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
Of course there has to be a creator for everything created, that is a priori knowledge. But I keep begging this dude To bring end To covid so I could resume my work and garner some knowledge.
If it were in the old testie, God played with arks and endless fights against unrelenting enemies. Unending journeys, he struck men to death for cûmming on the floor, turned people to salt for looking behind them etc.
He is all powerful (tout puissant)

Please beg him for me, if he would answer you. I am just a 21 year old man looking out for a better future by learning valuable skills.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is A God But He Is Highly Prejudiced. (Dieu Existe Mais Il Est Partial) by Righteousness89(m): 9:41pm On Apr 04, 2020
May GOD Have Mercy on your Soul!

You need JESUS CHRIST!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is A God But He Is Highly Prejudiced. (Dieu Existe Mais Il Est Partial) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
May GOD Have Mercy on your Soul!
grin
So you couldnt even get a sign? A revelation from God concerning covid? Shiiit!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is A God But He Is Highly Prejudiced. (Dieu Existe Mais Il Est Partial) by Righteousness89(m): 9:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
beardlessdude:
grin
So you couldnt even get a sign? A revelation from God concerning covid? Shiiit!
You don't a Revelation or an Angel to talk to u!

The Holy Bible has Everything you need

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is A God But He Is Highly Prejudiced. (Dieu Existe Mais Il Est Partial) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 04, 2020
Righteousness89:

You don't a Revelation or an Angel to talk to u!

The Holy Bible has Everything you need
shut d fûck up fornicator abi adulterer !
Where in the holy bible can we find cure to covid ?
I sure say I read that thing pass you sef grin

1 Like

Re: There Is A God But He Is Highly Prejudiced. (Dieu Existe Mais Il Est Partial) by Righteousness89(m): 9:54pm On Apr 04, 2020
beardlessdude:
shut d fûck up fornicator and adulterer !
Where in the holy bible can we find cure to covid ?
I sure say I read that thing pass you sef grin

The Cure you need now young man is the Cure for your Soul!

Leave Covid and Accept JESUS CHRIST!

It's Great Folly for an Ordinary mere Creature to Insult His Creator! No Fear !

This Generation is really a Crazy one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is A God But He Is Highly Prejudiced. (Dieu Existe Mais Il Est Partial) by Righteousness89(m): 9:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
beardlessdude:
does this photo ring a bell in your head?
Toto man grin

Make Amends and ask GOD for Forgiveness...

The devil is playing tennis with your destiny!

Don't allow him Mess u up!

Turn to JESUS Young Man!
Re: There Is A God But He Is Highly Prejudiced. (Dieu Existe Mais Il Est Partial) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 04, 2020
Righteousness89:

Make Amends and ask GOD for Forgiveness...

The devil is playing tennis with your destiny!

Don't allow him Mess u up!

Turn to JESUS Young Man!
keep dodging my questions grin
Good obfuscation, all things are lawful but not all things build up. Toto (vàgina) (before you say you dont no what toto is grin) surely builds up the spirit man grin grin

1 Like

Re: There Is A God But He Is Highly Prejudiced. (Dieu Existe Mais Il Est Partial) by Righteousness89(m): 10:02pm On Apr 04, 2020
[s]
beardlessdude:
Good obfuscation, all things are lawful but not all things build up. Toto (vàgina) (before you say you dont no what toto is grin) surely builds up the spirit man grin grin
[/s]

May THE MERCY of GOD HIT U!

You are Completely lost!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is A God But He Is Highly Prejudiced. (Dieu Existe Mais Il Est Partial) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

May THE MERCY of GOD HIT U!

You are Completely lost!
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: There Is A God But He Is Highly Prejudiced. (Dieu Existe Mais Il Est Partial) by GuestLog: 10:05pm On Apr 04, 2020
Young man! You are ignorant.

This is why you need to get off your high horse. You are miniscule in scheme of things in the universe. Still the creator sent his most loved creation to die for your transgressions simply because you are ignorant of how you've been manipulated by the system of this world.

You never accepted his gift of eternal life and power over the death system but you think you have the power to ask that he stopped the epidemic which he has shown to his prophet Daniel and his also spoken by the Messiah to stop?

If these things do not happen then Jesus is a liar!

These are signs of the end.

Watch your ways and leave your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: There Is A God But He Is Highly Prejudiced. (Dieu Existe Mais Il Est Partial) by LawyerLomo(m): 10:06pm On Apr 04, 2020
beardlessdude:

You need jesus!
Re: There Is A God But He Is Highly Prejudiced. (Dieu Existe Mais Il Est Partial) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 04, 2020
LawyerLomo:

You need jesus!
we need cure to covid!
Re: There Is A God But He Is Highly Prejudiced. (Dieu Existe Mais Il Est Partial) by LawyerLomo(m): 10:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
Please read Mark 13 verse 1 to the end

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is A God But He Is Highly Prejudiced. (Dieu Existe Mais Il Est Partial) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 04, 2020
GuestLog:
Young man! You are ignorant.

This is why you need to get off your high horse. You are miniscule in scheme of things in the universe. Still the creator sent his most loved creation to die for your transgressions simply because you are ignorant of how you've been manipulated by the system of this world.

You never accepted his gift of eternal life and power over the death system but you think you have the power to ask that he stopped the epidemic which he has shown to his prophet Daniel and his also spoken by the Messiah to stop?

If these things do not happen then Jesus is a liar!

These are signs of the end.

Watch your ways and leave your ignorance.
signs of the end, when exactly is the end? shocked
Spanish flu of 1918 infecting over 500 million people was sign of what? The beginning shey?
This world is not ending anytime soon, calme toi and tell God To give us a solution please. If he is not still on his honeymoon with VIRGIN succulent mary grin
Re: There Is A God But He Is Highly Prejudiced. (Dieu Existe Mais Il Est Partial) by LawyerLomo(m): 10:14pm On Apr 04, 2020
Please change your mind set today! You're too young for this. You're strong and agile full of strength, use it for God.
Re: There Is A God But He Is Highly Prejudiced. (Dieu Existe Mais Il Est Partial) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 04, 2020
LawyerLomo:
Please change your mind set today! You're too young for this. You're strong and agile full of strength, use it for God.
every man for himself. my energy is for studies and career, doing feasible things, and helping real people. God ko dog ni grin
Re: There Is A God But He Is Highly Prejudiced. (Dieu Existe Mais Il Est Partial) by LawyerLomo(m): 10:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
beardlessdude:
every man for himself. my energy is for studies and career, doing feasible things, and helping real people. God ko dog ni grin

Proverb 12 verse 1
Re: There Is A God But He Is Highly Prejudiced. (Dieu Existe Mais Il Est Partial) by LawyerLomo(m): 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2020
beardlessdude:

Please add . Proverb 12 verse 5 to it. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

5G Is Not The Antichrist - Pastor Ashimolowo Counters Pastor Chris / Few Questions That I'm Curious About. / Never In The History Of The World Has A White Man Died For Black People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.