Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

COVID-19: No Nigerian Is Hungry, We Have Disbursed 100 Billion To Poor Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: No Nigerian Is Hungry, We Have Disbursed 100 Billion To Poor Nigerians (8197 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign / Niyi Adebayo: FG Have Disbursed N56.84bn Survival Funds To 835,161 Beneficiaries / Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: No Nigerian Is Hungry, We Have Disbursed 100 Billion To Poor Nigerians by kingEllah(f): 7:59am On Apr 05, 2020
It's like these ones are MAD

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: No Nigerian Is Hungry, We Have Disbursed 100 Billion To Poor Nigerians by johnmartus(m): 8:04am On Apr 05, 2020
Fake news. From useless blogger.
Re: COVID-19: No Nigerian Is Hungry, We Have Disbursed 100 Billion To Poor Nigerians by Niaja4real(m): 8:16am On Apr 05, 2020
mignone:
The minister of information in the federal republic of Nigeria , Lai Mohammed has responded to Nigerians complaining of hunger in Facebook, tweeter , Instagram , television stations and radio stations due to the Lockdown that , the federal government has disbursed over 100 billion Naira to poor Nigerians and vulnerable persons affected by the Lock down all over the country .

He further stressed that , most poor people all over the country have received the money.

However , Nigerians have been calling federal government of Nigeria in social media , radio , television station over failure provide food , electricity , for them in the midst of Lockdown to prevent the spread of coronavirus disease.

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/8934a523bef7f4442dcf9db35eb9c21d?client=news
May the God of heaven punish liar Mohammed for his many lies.
Which audio disbursement of 100Billion Naira to poor Nigerians is he talking about
What statistics or perimeter did they adopt and, or used to ascertain the poor Nigerians & the disbursement mechanism

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: No Nigerian Is Hungry, We Have Disbursed 100 Billion To Poor Nigerians by mignone(f): 9:09am On Apr 05, 2020
Niaja4real:

May the God of heaven punish liar Mohammed for his many lies.
Which audio disbursement of 100Billion Naira to poor Nigerians is he talking about
What statistics or perimeter did they adopt and, or used to ascertain the poor Nigerians & the disbursement mechanism

I also wondered sir. That's why I sent it in here for ppl to come confirm d receipt of such.
Re: COVID-19: No Nigerian Is Hungry, We Have Disbursed 100 Billion To Poor Nigerians by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 9:13am On Apr 05, 2020
espn:
Are this people mad? Why are they taking us for granted...
Who be the us, thou way BMC they pay
Re: COVID-19: No Nigerian Is Hungry, We Have Disbursed 100 Billion To Poor Nigerians by HocusPotos: 9:40am On Apr 05, 2020
[s]
johnmartus:
Fake news. From useless blogger.
[/s]
Re: COVID-19: No Nigerian Is Hungry, We Have Disbursed 100 Billion To Poor Nigerians by Azmanaty: 9:40am On Apr 05, 2020
Oyiboman69:
100 billion devided by 200 million+ citizens, do the maths Mr lie lie ,and still, we can't feel the positive effect. PDP supporters, come and do whatever ye deemed it fit with me. I surrender embarassed embarassed embarassed

Who sabi u?? Abeg dey ur lane with ur zombeism
You people will suffer for ur misdeeds
Re: COVID-19: No Nigerian Is Hungry, We Have Disbursed 100 Billion To Poor Nigerians by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:00am On Apr 05, 2020
When did they share the money and who are the benefactor?
This government and Looting are like 5 and 6 .
100billion , if truly shared, people won't be complaining,
100billion divided by 200million is #500. What is the data for the poor people that received the money for us to know how much each person receive.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: No Nigerian Is Hungry, We Have Disbursed 100 Billion To Poor Nigerians by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 05, 2020
mignone:
The minister of information in the federal republic of Nigeria , Lai Mohammed has responded to Nigerians complaining of hunger in Facebook, tweeter , Instagram , television stations and radio stations due to the Lockdown that , the federal government has disbursed over 100 billion Naira to poor Nigerians and vulnerable persons affected by the Lock down all over the country .

He further stressed that , most poor people all over the country have received the money.

However , Nigerians have been calling federal government of Nigeria in social media , radio , television station over failure provide food , electricity , for them in the midst of Lockdown to prevent the spread of coronavirus disease.

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/8934a523bef7f4442dcf9db35eb9c21d?client=news
The thunder that will strike this Lai Mohammed is still learning how to catwalk.
What an ID!OT
angry
Re: COVID-19: No Nigerian Is Hungry, We Have Disbursed 100 Billion To Poor Nigerians by josen16322(m): 10:49am On Apr 05, 2020
d north are rejoicin why d west are complainin d east rememba sad

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: No Nigerian Is Hungry, We Have Disbursed 100 Billion To Poor Nigerians by gosmoney(m): 11:46am On Apr 05, 2020
Oyiboman69:
100 billion devided by 200 million+ citizens, do the maths Mr lie lie ,and still, we can't feel the positive effect. PDP supporters, come and do whatever ye deemed it fit with me. I surrender embarassed embarassed embarassed
lolzzz las las una eyes don dey open
Re: COVID-19: No Nigerian Is Hungry, We Have Disbursed 100 Billion To Poor Nigerians by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 05, 2020

The Nigerian politicians are not fools. It is true that no Nigerian is hungry.

Are you a Nigerian? No!
The majority of those who call themselves Nigerians are either Ndi'gbo, Oduduwas, Almajiris, Nupe, Tiv, etc.. Nigeria belongs to a few set of people.

E.g. When headline reads "$150bn from Abacha loots in Swiss Bank has been returned to Nigerians",, do you think they are talking about you? No!

It is true that all monies have been disbursed among those who are Nigerians; they are just few set of people.

It is you that will keep fighting and hating your fellow youths saying that APC or PDP must take over in the upcoming election.

...their O'cult power dominates those who are foolish and absent minded to always come back and vote.

Nigerian politicians know how to get their masses

NnaEnh..

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: No Nigerian Is Hungry, We Have Disbursed 100 Billion To Poor Nigerians by gosmoney(m): 11:51am On Apr 05, 2020
I think it's high time we started praying for dis people to die am sure God will surely answer our prayers amen.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: No Nigerian Is Hungry, We Have Disbursed 100 Billion To Poor Nigerians by FemolasticA: 12:24pm On Apr 05, 2020
Thunder fire this man call lie lie minister of info

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: No Nigerian Is Hungry, We Have Disbursed 100 Billion To Poor Nigerians by psalmistkakah(m): 12:29pm On Apr 05, 2020
Their father

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: No Nigerian Is Hungry, We Have Disbursed 100 Billion To Poor Nigerians by X0012(m): 12:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
This man lies with no shame...
NO SHAME AT ALL
DAMN!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: No Nigerian Is Hungry, We Have Disbursed 100 Billion To Poor Nigerians by webme(m): 1:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
mignone:

But why is this man behaving like this.... Why is this man behaving so stupid that no one can even stop him for God sake... Why will someone be saying rubbish every time and the leaders cannot do anything about it... Minister of Information for God sake! People are in the street begging for Food and you said you have disbursed 100b. Is it to his father in the gravel?
Re: COVID-19: No Nigerian Is Hungry, We Have Disbursed 100 Billion To Poor Nigerians by Greatzeus(m): 1:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
topstone4:

If it is true that no Nigerian is hungry, nay God bless you. But if it is a lie, may tea, agony and destruction abide in your home forever.
If it is true that Kai Mohamed said this,God bless you. But if it is a fake news,may agony and destruction abide in your home forever.
Most of you youths are unbelievably dumb,this isfake news as usual. Imagine all the TV stations couldn't carry the news,all the newspaper outlets with online presence didn't carry it. The source is feedmenews, you guys are irredeemable mo rons.
Someone who doesn't know where his next meal will come from, decided to write rubbish in the corner of his room on his blog. You guys jump on the wagon, I diotic elements.
For the record,I believe any government state or federal, sharing anything in this country where there are no data base for its citizens is only out to steal. But I am not stupid to believe everything I read online.
Re: COVID-19: No Nigerian Is Hungry, We Have Disbursed 100 Billion To Poor Nigerians by Tetrahedron: 1:20pm On Apr 05, 2020
Apc
Party of thieves and liars
Party of darkness
Party of death
Re: COVID-19: No Nigerian Is Hungry, We Have Disbursed 100 Billion To Poor Nigerians by topstone4: 1:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
Greatzeus:

If it is true that Kai Mohamed said this,God bless you. But if it is a fake news,may agony and destruction abide in your home forever.
Most of you youths are unbelievably dumb,this isfake news as usual. Imagine all the TV stations couldn't carry the news,all the newspaper outlets with online presence didn't carry it. The source is feedmenews, you guys are irredeemable mo rons.
Someone who doesn't know where his next meal will come from, decided to write rubbish in the corner of his room on his blog. You guys jump on the wagon, I diotic elements.
For the record,I believe any government state or federal, sharing anything in this country where there are no data base for its citizens is only out to steal. But I am not stupid to believe everything I read online.

You are not dumb, but you were praising him for saying that? You are a hypocritical idiot
Re: COVID-19: No Nigerian Is Hungry, We Have Disbursed 100 Billion To Poor Nigerians by Oyiboman69: 1:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
Azmanaty:

Who sabi u?? Abeg dey ur lane with ur zombeism
You people will suffer for ur misdeeds
Please forgive me

Re: COVID-19: No Nigerian Is Hungry, We Have Disbursed 100 Billion To Poor Nigerians by besun(f): 2:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
Madness!!
Re: COVID-19: No Nigerian Is Hungry, We Have Disbursed 100 Billion To Poor Nigerians by lanrefront1(m): 2:25pm On Apr 05, 2020
The poster is a fu-c-k-ing liar

This fake and fabricated news

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: No Nigerian Is Hungry, We Have Disbursed 100 Billion To Poor Nigerians by immaq8(f): 2:25pm On Apr 05, 2020
FG locked down Lagos, FCT & Ogun but shared 100 Billion @ nasarawa & co..

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: No Nigerian Is Hungry, We Have Disbursed 100 Billion To Poor Nigerians by earthsync(f): 3:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
Oyiboman69:

Make I do the math

That's 500

Why this people nor wan gree change.
Re: COVID-19: No Nigerian Is Hungry, We Have Disbursed 100 Billion To Poor Nigerians by panafrican(m): 10:06pm On Apr 05, 2020
I did not get anything.
Why ?
Re: COVID-19: No Nigerian Is Hungry, We Have Disbursed 100 Billion To Poor Nigerians by ozone4oz(m): 11:06pm On Apr 19, 2020
Sanitize ur hands first

Hand sanitizer: You can easily to one yourself

Watch the videos on this youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeEnwC1zz4MCXVlYzJ2SCuw/

To learn how to make alcohol based hand sanitizer as recommended by WHO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93eWEg1iqjQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE2mbFa44vA
Re: COVID-19: No Nigerian Is Hungry, We Have Disbursed 100 Billion To Poor Nigerians by Nobody: 3:04am On Jun 04, 2020
It's a big lie O!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trouble Looms As High Court Says No Party Must Field Obaseki As Its Candidate. / Nasarawa Court Verdict: Gov Sule Pays Thank You Visit To APC National Chairman / What does "Sambo" mean in Hausa? Question for Hausa speakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.