Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

God And His Boys - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God And His Boys (324 Views)

Please Show Me In Your Bible Where Jesus Says I Am God And You Should Worship Me / The Difference Between Being A Child Of God And A Son Of God / The True Nature Of God And Universe(s) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God And His Boys by HappyPagan: 10:39am On Apr 05, 2020
The Boys of God were in town. They were the Chosen, the Redeemed, the Saved, from the Nigerian stock of the human breed.

Some came with permed hair, some with old suits, others with the latest gears and kicks. They had all come into God's presence on the metallic wings he had given them, his rewards and commission for the souls they had won for him..

"Welcome friends. Well done, my beloved", he greeted them, opening the meeting to great applause and praise.
"Doh Ogene Doh''
"Olorun"
"Great God"
"IGWEEEE!!"

Baba was in a good mood today. He asked the Holy Spirit to fly in and bless them with fire - the dinner was lit. When they had all had their fill of tongues and annointing, Jesus stood up and signalled for quiet.

The noise slowly died down.

"now, for today's agenda : The miracle for Coronavirus"

"yes, yes, that's why we came here Lord.", one of the aged men spoke.
"You see the rest of the world have been running to men, those people they call scientists, those ones who dare to emulate and imitate you, they have run to them for salvation...but we, we who know where our help comes from, we have come you, Lord. We have come to you for salvation"
Re: God And His Boys by Iyiataata92: 11:13am On Apr 05, 2020
Amen
Re: God And His Boys by HappyPagan: 9:28pm On Apr 06, 2020
Jesus was stunned. He looked at his Father.

"Daddy, what do these people want from us?"

Yahweh remained quiet, still. As he always is.

'Don't you have schools?'

'We do, Sir '

'And do those schools not produce great students? Of arts and science, engineering and architecture, fields in which men have demonstrated the capacity and unlimited potential of the mind I gave to them?

The men were stunned, faces frozen, mouths agape.

'Where are your doctors, and hospitals? Where are the nurses of courage, wisdom, and care? Why do I see you here begging for miracles, but not the Chinese, the Koreans, the Europeans? Why are you coming to fall at my feet for that which I have placed in you?'

'I have no miracles for you. You are on your own, like you have always been. '
Re: God And His Boys by 1Sharon(f): 6:16am On May 15, 2020
grin
Re: God And His Boys by HappyPagan: 8:50am On May 15, 2020
1Sharon:
grin
This comment just gave me life. grin I thought the thread was a dead one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God And His Boys by 1Sharon(f): 9:08am On May 15, 2020
HappyPagan:

This comment just gave me life. grin I thought the thread was a dead one.

cool
Re: God And His Boys by HappyPagan: 6:12pm On Sep 06, 2020
Bump

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Do Not Panic (Edited) / Christianity Is No Religion. / Are You Grateful To God For All He Has Done For You./testimony Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.