Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,484 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Pls Help! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Help! (305 Views)

Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) / Pls Help, Is Honey Good For The Skin (using It As Facial Cream) / My Urine Is Always Yellow After Eating Noodles, Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help! by Douglascosta: 10:46am On Apr 05, 2020
Pls I need some helps here guys. I met with an old time friend and we had sex. She said she wasn't really in the mood and she didn't get wet. I tried pushing in and the condom broke. I noticed it broke when I felt the sensation was much more than normal. I didn't really bother about it till about a month later. I tried checking up symptoms of HIV which I saw different symptoms which I didn't experience. Anytime I shave for sometime I notice I get bumps on my groin area and now I have some but I'm bothered it isn't swollen lymph nodes and also been noticing mild pain and pain in my mouth. Pls help me out guys. How do I know if I have a swollen lymph nodes and how big is it. I'm really scared of taking a test
Re: Pls Help! by chukwuibuipob: 10:49am On Apr 05, 2020
wink sad wink undecided sad grin singing dig it right,dig it left cool cool Raw sweet u belleful cheesy cool.Well, wait till next Monday/run go G hospital and do test.if u are in Lagos,i’ll Direct u to a pharmacy laboratory,Congrats for the medal
Re: Pls Help! by Emagha(m): 10:55am On Apr 05, 2020
People can check whether their lymph nodes are swollen by gently pressing around the area, such as the side of the neck. Swollen lymph nodes will feel like soft, round bumps, and they may be the size of a pea or a grape. They might be tender to the touch, which indicates inflammation.
Re: Pls Help! by kflex0: 11:15am On Apr 05, 2020
On a norm days later after shaving u experience little rashes down there..no need panic about that.. But still see a doc. Nigerians a word hope uplift to move on. Ridicle crumbles the weak heart.let us be seen to profer solution to our ppl and beyond.... Hail Satan.
Re: Pls Help! by rosy1992(f): 11:49am On Apr 05, 2020
Go for a test, and if you are lucky this time desist from fornication.
Re: Pls Help! by Douglascosta: 4:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
Thanks everyone for your care. taken a test and I'm negative

(1) (Reply)

The Reason Chinese Doctors Are Needed In Nigeria. / Happenning : Covid19 Confirmed(...) / Coronavirus:imo Sitting On A Timed Bomb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.