Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,952 members, 7,828,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Corona Virus: Bank Statement For Past 12 Months Is The Only Realistic Criteria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Corona Virus: Bank Statement For Past 12 Months Is The Only Realistic Criteria (239 Views)

Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? / Man Uses Scorpion Sting To Ward Off Rheumatism Pains For Past Decade / Please, Help Guest How Many Months Is This Pregnancy(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Corona Virus: Bank Statement For Past 12 Months Is The Only Realistic Criteria by alhajidembele: 11:20am On Apr 05, 2020
If Nigeria cannot use the bank statement of it's citizens for the past 12 months as the only criteria for the disbursement of the N75 billion then they should forget about the money

Government should not share the money to anybody. Whether richest of the richest, poorest of the poorest or what not. As this is the only criteria I deem fiscible and dependable

This is because the country does not have a good database, so how does the government intend to know the poorest of the poorest. This is what charly boy said and I quote:

"Sometimes person dey imagine if dis govment dey reason things inside-inside at all. Dis money wey @FMHDSD dey claim to dey share to people wey poor die, how dem wan sabi dem for d 36states, which criteria dem dey use to know who poor well? As e be say we no get better database"

This is the response that the honourable minister of humanitarian affairs gave him and I quote:
"Area Fada, we salute. E get wetin dem dey call National Social Registry, na dem dey waka enter area wey poor Nigerians boku make dem for yarn to know who be who. Na that same registry we dey use do Conditional Cash Transfer. Na so World Bank sef dey do am."

Any other criteria that the government intends to use to disburse the N75 billion that is outside the use of it's citizen's bank statements, will eventually result in misappropriation of funds and money laundering

How much is the money self, is it a stipend of N20,000? That money multiplied by 40 million BVN accounts will give N800 billion. And I am very sure the number of qualified persons that will receive the money will not be up to half that amount (if not even less) after using bank statement for last 12 months as criteria

Nigerians are not lazy (like some people said). This money is meant to serve as a disaster relief during the lockdown. Other countries in different continents are providing disaster reliefs for their different citizens during this corona virus, why must Nigeria's own always be different?

Dear president buhari, I know you will eventiually read what I wrote sir. Even of you don't read it sir, one of your ministers or someone connected directly to you will eventually read what I wrote today
Re: Corona Virus: Bank Statement For Past 12 Months Is The Only Realistic Criteria by Smartbrainfix: 11:21am On Apr 05, 2020
Aiit
Re: Corona Virus: Bank Statement For Past 12 Months Is The Only Realistic Criteria by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 05, 2020
Dear president buhari, I know you will eventiually read what I wrote sir. Even of you don't read it sir, one of your ministers or someone connected directly to you will eventually read what I wrote today

UnaToto

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About 5G And Covid-19 And Dino Speech!! / China’s Medical Supplies For Nigeria, Others Arrive In Ghana / Woman Aged 107 Becomes World’s Oldest Person To Survive Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.