Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Something Your Mother Has Ever Done To You That You Can't Forget (good Or Ba) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Something Your Mother Has Ever Done To You That You Can't Forget (good Or Ba) (355 Views)

Hallelujah ! My Mother Has Been Found Alive . / What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? / "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something Your Mother Has Ever Done To You That You Can't Forget (good Or Ba) by Cheryph200(m): 12:10pm On Apr 05, 2020
IYAMI ..

MY MOTHER HAS BEEN THE BEST THING TO ME.. FORGET ABOUT HYPE, TheRE ARE SOME GIRL FRIENDS OR FIANCE THAT ACT LIKE MOTHER BUT TRUSTBME NO ONE LIKE A MOTHER, THE FACT STAND THAT THERE ARE SOME MOTHER WHO DON'T CARE ABOUT CHILDREN... SEE SINCE I HAVE BEEN MAKING IT OR NOT MAKING IT MY MOTHER SHOW THE BEST LOVE EVER TO ME. I also have a father who have been supportive financially and with advice but when we talk about pure love.. No mother love can't be compare to any wealth.. I wish I can upload a video here or voice note to describe mother's not just my mother... The best thing I have is mother in this life.. See if you still have your mother please take of her or do check up on her everytime and do your best because they have done the best and still doing it for us everytime.. God bless all mother
Re: Something Your Mother Has Ever Done To You That You Can't Forget (good Or Ba) by legendine(m): 1:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
Sending me to school
Re: Something Your Mother Has Ever Done To You That You Can't Forget (good Or Ba) by Moneywirer: 3:54pm On Apr 05, 2020
Showing me the way of the Lord and going out of her way to ensure I got quality education
Re: Something Your Mother Has Ever Done To You That You Can't Forget (good Or Ba) by 1stHooligan(m): 4:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
cry
Re: Something Your Mother Has Ever Done To You That You Can't Forget (good Or Ba) by goldbim(f): 7:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
Hmmmmmmn! I can’t count the number of good deeds of that woman towards me.i just wish I can repay her well.she prays for me,the kind of advice and care she gives to me ehnn..the best psychologist or therapist in the world can’t offer half.she does not get tired of me..she has and will always be my pillar !!my prayer is God should keep her for me so I can do more of what my siblings have started with her..she’s a rare breed and I’m glad she’s mine..I love you,Iyee kiss

(1) (Reply)

One Year Remembrance. / Household: 10 Ways To Make Chores Fun / Why You Need Modular Switchboards At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.