Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Ex Nigerian Billionaire Goddy Anabor Turn Taxi Driver, Explains What Led To It - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex Nigerian Billionaire Goddy Anabor Turn Taxi Driver, Explains What Led To It (31985 Views)

Goddy Anabor: The Billionaire Who Fell From Grace And Is Now A Taxi Driver / Francis ANABOR Godwin Biography, Edo State Billionaire, Grace To Grace Story / Crystabel Goddy: I Have Great Body, I Like Flaunting It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex Nigerian Billionaire Goddy Anabor Turn Taxi Driver, Explains What Led To It by padi94(m): 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
Only God know d truth
Re: Ex Nigerian Billionaire Goddy Anabor Turn Taxi Driver, Explains What Led To It by MistarT(m): 4:13pm On Apr 05, 2020
That is why, the younger generation should learn, always consult the HolySpirit before you make any decision. He speaks in various ways via audible voice, inward witness, visions , dreams, genuine men of God, etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Nigerian Billionaire Goddy Anabor Turn Taxi Driver, Explains What Led To It by Karemarealty288(m): 4:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
irunoko:
what did he do? shocked

419...drug baron.

1 Like

Re: Ex Nigerian Billionaire Goddy Anabor Turn Taxi Driver, Explains What Led To It by Elevation(m): 4:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
Lalasticlala, how is the lockdown going? this is front page worthy.
Re: Ex Nigerian Billionaire Goddy Anabor Turn Taxi Driver, Explains What Led To It by bujebudanu1(m): 5:04pm On Apr 05, 2020
olasaad:
He should go and collect his change from K1 because I believe that is one of his investment

Don't make me laff abeg grin
K1 just started blowing and seeing money some years back na

2 Likes

Re: Ex Nigerian Billionaire Goddy Anabor Turn Taxi Driver, Explains What Led To It by olasaad(f): 5:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
bujebudanu1:

Don't make me laff abeg grin
K1 just started blowing and seeing money some years back na

The likes of Goddy, Ade Bendel and co. had been investing on Wasiu Ayinde since then now

6 Likes

Re: Ex Nigerian Billionaire Goddy Anabor Turn Taxi Driver, Explains What Led To It by Stillthebest: 6:03pm On Apr 05, 2020
kiss

Chief Goddy Anabor nko Na, baba oloye Pupo... Eyato eyato jor..... Yinka Ayefele....

Goddy Anabor, Wale Awesu, Tokunbo Sodunke, Ajani Bolajo Basia, Ganiu Solomon, Ade Bendel wedodo, Omo iya cele and co were big shots in any party to any musician.

Riches and it's foolish owners will soon depart.

4 Likes

Re: Ex Nigerian Billionaire Goddy Anabor Turn Taxi Driver, Explains What Led To It by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
Babatunde40:
This man should be given truth serum. Then we ask questions and document everything he says. From his history, he might have a lot to teach younger Nigerians. How can you have all those companies and go broke?

He was running bubble companies based on contracts and franchises. These are businesses supported by a thriving economy.

When the contracts expire like your data subscription, the money stops coming in.

The man still does not know the secret of business success. Give him N100m now, he may still blow it.

Sir, what business do you think will survive a recession or depression lasting for one year ? He can't answer it.

7 Likes

Re: Ex Nigerian Billionaire Goddy Anabor Turn Taxi Driver, Explains What Led To It by Coldie(m): 7:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
I have this feeling the major thing which made him broke was his marriage to a white woman.

I just Googled up his entire history. He was married to a white woman who he met in the USA while he was a taxi driver in new York. The lady came all the way from USA to look for him after his wife died.

She was of the daughter of a Syrian mother and American father.

White woman have high taste, especially one who is coming in contact with such wealth.

She left immediately he was drained and he has not had from her since then

3 Likes

Re: Ex Nigerian Billionaire Goddy Anabor Turn Taxi Driver, Explains What Led To It by Coldie(m): 7:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
Naughtysite:

He was running bubble companies based on contracts and franchises. These are businesses supported by a thriving economy.

When the contracts expire like your data subscription, the money stops coming in.

The man still does not know the secret of business success. Give him N100m now, he may still blow it.

Sir, what business do you think will survive a recession or depression lasting for one year ? He can't answer it.
Being broke is not hard, especially when u don't believe u can go broke. He thought if he wasn't serious with money, others too weren't serious with money.

He opened a printing company worth a billion naira it went down and he just shook it off and was like he would open another. Reason it flunked was massive mismanagement, instead of him to discipline them he was like its change.

Imagine what the workers from the company will tell to others from other companies. It would turn to a free for all.

When he took a loan from his friend with his house, and lavished the money he thought it was a joke when his friend took him to court.

8 Likes

Re: Ex Nigerian Billionaire Goddy Anabor Turn Taxi Driver, Explains What Led To It by Coldie(m): 7:13pm On Apr 05, 2020
This is the picture of his white wife.

The last wife he had before he went dry... If his money got finished under her tenure do the math.

He said he loved the lady like mad that he was the clubbing type but because of her before 7 he was home. But she bounced the moment things went south.

The major reason he went broke like broke broke. Is that it seems most of his big businesses were financed from bank loans. When the businesses failed his properties were seized.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Nigerian Billionaire Goddy Anabor Turn Taxi Driver, Explains What Led To It by Ishilove: 7:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
daddytime:
My grouse with Goddy is his not taking, accepting responsibility for his shortcomings or owning up to his misdeeds, confessing, and truly repenting from them. Instead, he is still trying to sell a phantom story of how prayers got him his bloody wealth.

This one na people wey dem Dele dey "Ovate" up and down those days. Only God knows if Bob Dee will puck his calls these days.

Dude is a crackhead now.

Crime pays not indeed.

Was Goddy a criminal?

2 Likes

Re: Ex Nigerian Billionaire Goddy Anabor Turn Taxi Driver, Explains What Led To It by Righteousness89(m): 8:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
I don't really know him but what I know is 419 does not pay!

I know One king pin called Duru! He was swimming in Money , Properties and all that all from duping People..

When karma came calling, it's was without mercy! The Man had to sell all at give away prices! He became a customer to Prision!

He is a Mess of life..

Fraud Never pays!!!

7 Likes

Re: Ex Nigerian Billionaire Goddy Anabor Turn Taxi Driver, Explains What Led To It by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 05, 2020
MistarT:
That is why, the younger generation should learn, always consult the HolySpirit before you make any decision. He speaks in various ways via audible voice, inward witness, visions , dreams, genuine men of God, etc.

Did bill gates consult the Holy Spirit before he warned us about a future pandemic?

1 Like

Re: Ex Nigerian Billionaire Goddy Anabor Turn Taxi Driver, Explains What Led To It by skfa1: 8:32pm On Apr 05, 2020
Wow never heard this story before.

I have learnt the same lesson too in a hard way,that you can never help everyone in this life.

Even after helping few and they eventually made it,they will still forget you like yesterday news paper.

Also,when you help someone, don't let him/her be closer to you, else might run you down whichever way.

Always mind your business and neve let your guard down.

Finally, save and invest for the future incase something goes south that way you still have something to fall back on.

PS: don't trust the family including your father and your mother!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Nigerian Billionaire Goddy Anabor Turn Taxi Driver, Explains What Led To It by irunoko(m): 9:12pm On Apr 05, 2020
Karemarealty288:

419...drug baron.
haaaaaaa!!!!
Re: Ex Nigerian Billionaire Goddy Anabor Turn Taxi Driver, Explains What Led To It by daddytime(m): 9:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ishilove:

Was Goddy a criminal?

Lol...

Na dem be bros for the game oh.
Re: Ex Nigerian Billionaire Goddy Anabor Turn Taxi Driver, Explains What Led To It by lmm4real: 10:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
"Make una see waythin Anabor Do, he use money do foundation every where" those where the lyrics of a famous musician in Edo state then. Forgotten his name.

3 Likes

Re: Ex Nigerian Billionaire Goddy Anabor Turn Taxi Driver, Explains What Led To It by franchasng: 10:24pm On Apr 05, 2020
Hmmmm mm baba abeg oh, never let me to broke oh or lack oh, na abeg I de beg oh angry angry
Re: Ex Nigerian Billionaire Goddy Anabor Turn Taxi Driver, Explains What Led To It by franchasng: 10:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
I don't really know him but what I know is 419 does not pay!

I know One king pin called Duru! He was swimming in Money , Properties and all that all from duping People..

When karma came calling, it's was without mercy! The Man had to sell all at give away prices! He became a customer to Prision!

He is a Mess of life..

Fraud Never pays!!!
This is the truth!!

Most of the rich Nigerians of the 70s, 80s and 90s who were not beneficiary of the military governments back then were into OBT known as 419 or Yahoo Yahoo today.

Yahoo Yahoo does not pay. It has an expiry date. Same with money rituals known as ogun owo, they never pay.

Building a legitimate business that solves a societal problem is the key to an enduring wealth even after you are dead, your kids can inherit and continue it.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex Nigerian Billionaire Goddy Anabor Turn Taxi Driver, Explains What Led To It by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
This life is not fair.... Human being r wicked
Re: Ex Nigerian Billionaire Goddy Anabor Turn Taxi Driver, Explains What Led To It by irunoko(m): 11:29pm On Apr 05, 2020
Stillthebest:
kiss

Chief Goddy Anabor nko Na, baba oloye Pupo... Eyato eyato jor..... Yinka Ayefele....

Goddy Anabor, Wale Awesu, Tokunbo Sodunke, Ajani Bolajo Basia, Ganiu Solomon, Ade Bendel wedodo, Omo iya cele and co were big shots in any party to any musician.

Riches and it's foolish owners will soon depart.

I remember oooo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ex Nigerian Billionaire Goddy Anabor Turn Taxi Driver, Explains What Led To It by irunoko(m): 11:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
lmm4real:
"Make una see waythin Anabor Do, he use money do foundation every where" those where the lyrics of a famous musician in Edo state then. Forgotten his name.
even yinka ayefele sang his praises

The translation literally was you're different abeg,I only role with rich men... I role with good people, you're a good man, you're different from the rest

Yoruba musicians can sing your praises to a point where you won't know when you start misbehaving and acting irrationally..

K1does that shii a lot... and the funny thing is he won't stop till he is sure you have emptied your pocket for him in parties... for example if he wants to sing your praises he will sing in yorua imm4 real, another immediately is a counterfeit.imm wey get mouth, influence, honour,wey woman dey run after,o my dear imm.... the one that comes and the world stands for him, the one that a meeting cannot be held until he is there, the one that runs Lagos, the one that Lagos respect,then he will end it with Omo anifowose

He did it for this comedian called brodashsggi the guy started dancing like he was on drugs....he just kept calling his name intermittently in his songs ..shaggggiiii mapami

Yinka ayefele will sing praises like imm4 real,my personal person,my honourable man,my generous friend,the one whose money never runs dry,when I see you I'm satisfied, when I see you my day is complete

Those Fuji musicians hennn the money they've collected from old and new generation politicians, yahoo boys,drug lords,drug barons,drug couriers,fayawo,customs directors etc is enough to build 10 mansions well furnished in banana island

The only person who sings with words of admonition are the likes of sunny ade and Ebenezer obey.

Ebenezer will sing taye bafeee korarashaye o

Translation when the world is hailing you or praising you,you better be careful and watch your back because the world doesn't love you or want you to succeed except God

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Nigerian Billionaire Goddy Anabor Turn Taxi Driver, Explains What Led To It by Nobody: 1:43am On Apr 06, 2020
This one is really helping you ,this one is good to you yen yen yen yen yen
Re: Ex Nigerian Billionaire Goddy Anabor Turn Taxi Driver, Explains What Led To It by hakeemhakeem(m): 2:09am On Apr 06, 2020
Godwin anabor re o wun le baba junior oko Antonia fuga sa in ile e no Benin o (pasuma voice)
Re: Ex Nigerian Billionaire Goddy Anabor Turn Taxi Driver, Explains What Led To It by lmm4real: 9:15am On Apr 06, 2020
irunoko:
even yinka ayefele sang his praises

The translation literally was you're different abeg,I only role with rich men... I role with good people, you're a good man, you're different from the rest

Yoruba musicians can sing your praises to a point where you won't know when you start misbehaving and acting irrationally..

K1does that shii a lot... and the funny thing is he won't stop till he is sure you have emptied your pocket for him in parties... for example if he wants to sing your praises he will sing in yorua imm4 real, another immediately is a counterfeit.imm wey get mouth, influence, honour,wey woman dey run after,o my dear imm.... the one that comes and the world stands for him, the one that a meeting cannot be held until he is there, the one that runs Lagos, the one that Lagos respect,then he will end it with Omo anifowose

He did it for this comedian called brodashsggi the guy started dancing like he was on drugs....he just kept calling his name intermittently in his songs ..shaggggiiii mapami

Yinka ayefele will sing praises like imm4 real,my personal person,my honourable man,my generous friend,the one whose money never runs dry,when I see you I'm satisfied, when I see you my day is complete

Those Fuji musicians hennn the money they've collected from old and new generation politicians, yahoo boys,drug lords,drug barons,drug couriers,fayawo,customs directors etc is enough to build 10 mansions well furnished in banana island

The only person who sings with words of admonition are the likes of sunny ade and Ebenezer obey.

Ebenezer will sing taye bafeee korarashaye o

Translation when the world is hailing you or praising you,you better be careful and watch your back because the world doesn't love you or want you to succeed except God

Do this kind of musicians exist in any other part of the world undecided
Re: Ex Nigerian Billionaire Goddy Anabor Turn Taxi Driver, Explains What Led To It by irunoko(m): 9:44am On Apr 06, 2020
lmm4real:

Do this kind of musicians exist in any other part of the world undecided
of course not....Yorubas call musicians a55 lickers particularly Fuji musicians

That's where Fuji musicians rose from obscurity and singing for touts to singing for Politicians and building mansions

When hip-hop musicians realised this they too started singing for money bags.olamide sang the praises of tinubus son to get the attention of tinubu when he sang seyi tinubu,the glory of Lagos, right hand man of jagaban etc.infact if he sees seyi tinubu he can prostrate for him.this is a guy that is age mate to seyi but because of his father's money he will be arse licking the guy..he too collected his cut,when teniola saw this she too did the same,when she sang when I find trouble,I have a FATHER who will defend me,MC oluomo...

She too got her cut...so that's what Fuji and hip-hop musicians do...k1s ass licking is the most notorious..he can sing imm4 real for the next 2, hours and he will tell the instrumentalists to keep at it

2 Likes

Re: Ex Nigerian Billionaire Goddy Anabor Turn Taxi Driver, Explains What Led To It by Harrykn: 12:09pm On Apr 06, 2020
niggadee:
family and business don’t mix together

Entity or Business Entity concept , He failed in practice.

That's why most people think you're stingy.
Re: Ex Nigerian Billionaire Goddy Anabor Turn Taxi Driver, Explains What Led To It by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 08, 2020
franchasng:
This is the truth!!

Most of the rich Nigerians of the 70s, 80s and 90s who were not beneficiary of the military governments back then were into OBT known as 419 or Yahoo Yahoo today.

Yahoo Yahoo does not pay. It has an expiry date. Same with money rituals known as ogun owo, they never pay.

Building a legitimate business that solves a societal problem is the key to an enduring wealth even after you are dead, your kids can inherit and continue it.
I love the bolded part.Baba GOD that is how i want it o! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ex Nigerian Billionaire Goddy Anabor Turn Taxi Driver, Explains What Led To It by Rhozabeth(m): 11:05am On Apr 21, 2020
daddytime:
My grouse with Goddy is his not taking, accepting responsibility for his shortcomings or owning up to his misdeeds, confessing, and truly repenting from them. Instead, he is still trying to sell a phantom story of how prayers got him his bloody wealth.

This one na people wey dem Dele dey "Ovate" up and down those days. Only God knows if Bob Dee will puck his calls these days.

Dude is a crackhead now.

Crime pays not indeed.

I saw this post after checking u out following a comment u made on my post. I know this dude personally. This dude had been doing drugs since way back! Anthonia left his sorry ass cos of this drug thing cos she knew it would wreck him! I agree with u that he doesn't like to take responsibility for any of his actions, he has always been like that!

1 Like

Re: Ex Nigerian Billionaire Goddy Anabor Turn Taxi Driver, Explains What Led To It by daddytime(m): 11:55am On Apr 21, 2020
Rhozabeth:

I saw this post after checking u out following a comment u made on my post. I know this dude personally. This dude had been doing drugs since way back! Anthonia left his sorry ass cos of this drug thing cos she knew it would wreck him! I agree with u that he doesn't like to take responsibility for any of his actions, he has always been like that!

Lol

1 Like

Re: Ex Nigerian Billionaire Goddy Anabor Turn Taxi Driver, Explains What Led To It by generationz(f): 9:09pm On Apr 22, 2020
Coldie:
This is the picture of his white wife.

The last wife he had before he went dry... If his money got finished under her tenure do the math.

He said he loved the lady like mad that he was the clubbing type but because of her before 7 he was home. But she bounced the moment things went south.

The major reason he went broke like broke. Is that it seems most of his big businesses were financed from bank loans. When the businesses failed his properties were seized.

This makes more sense.

I knew his story was disjointed. Talking about people he helped not helping him when they know he squanders money and doesn't think of tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actress Hilda Dokubo Stuns In New Photos / Kehinde Bankole And Her Twin Celebrate Birthday With Smashing Photos / Seyi Vibes Prostrates To Thank Burna Boy After Gifting Him 15m Diamond Chain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.