Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Fraud. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Fraud. (1720 Views)

Nigerian Man Says He Can Use His Parents For Money Ritual (Video) / Graduate Trying To Use His Parents For Ritual Caught (Photos, Video) / Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pix Of Fake House Built For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Fraud. by cenaman(m): 1:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
A Nigerian Guy based in spain, came back to the country, and locked up his parents, after he found out that the money he sent to them to build a house for him, could not be accounted for.

Facebook user, Nnamdi shared the story as thus;

“One of us just locked his parents up in police cell. His 65 year old father and 56 year old mother slept in police cell last night with an instruction that anyone who comes close to bail them should be locked up too.

I know what the parents did are wrong but I have been pleading with him since last week not to toe this path. There are many ways to solve issues like this.

If your parents do same to you, would you have done exactly what he did or you would have handled it differently? Hear him :

“Ben, I’m sorry I have to do what I did. You won’t understand how painful it is to be hustling here only to find out that my stupid and greedy parents were just wasting all my efforts on frivolities.

Like you already know, I have been in spain doing all kinds of menial jobs just to put food on my table and make some savings. I have been here for six good years but I have never visited Nigeria.
have been sending some cash to my parents to help me buy two plots of land and start building on it for all of us because we have suffered enough as a family, paying rent always.

Ben do you know that my parents only bought one plot of land and nothing has been going on there apart from the initial foundation.? In fact they started the foundation recently when they knew I will be visiting Nigeria.

They have been sending me fake pictures of my house. Bro I’m mad. I don’t know what they used all the money for. They don’t know how I managed to make these savings. Omg I just wasted six years in spain without anything to show for it. If I can’t trust my own parents, who then can I trust?

I will spend the remaining money I have with me on police to make sure they remained there until I go back to start a new hustle. Please Ben if you have a trusted lady in her late thirties who can build with me, kindly hook me up to her. I can’t trust these parents of mine again.”

Pic of the house below.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Fraud. by Gwagone: 1:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ahhhhh
Re: Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Fraud. by overdrive(m): 1:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
Lies
Re: Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Fraud. by Garrieveryday: 2:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
If one cannot trust one's parents, I wonder who he would trust.
Re: Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Fraud. by ProtectMyMoney: 2:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
Okay
Re: Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Fraud. by BabyApple(m): 2:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
Iro buruku jatijati
Re: Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Fraud. by Makavelli25: 2:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
Am feeling that guy pain

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Fraud. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 05, 2020
When did happen?
Which community?
Which state?
Maybe e true...sugbon I no believe jor.
Re: Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Fraud. by annisy(f): 2:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
Some parents are really funny. I won't fault or doubt your story because I have seen it happen many times.... But if am in his shoes I won't arrest my parent rather I will allow God to judge!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Fraud. by donbachi(m): 2:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
Wicked parent..na so my friend over here,don send tire..anytime him send wetin him go hear na "thank GOD sey u send dat cash oo,mama don die finish"..d guy just quietly come lag buy him sef a beautiful house.
Re: Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Fraud. by sapientia(m): 4:42pm On Apr 05, 2020
There are worse things than jailing them

This is all shades of wrong.
Re: Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Fraud. by Ojiofor: 4:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
Nothing wey abroadians no dey see from their relatives in Nigieria.
Re: Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Fraud. by TheChameleon: 6:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
Igbo kwenu.

Cc DabulliT. Come and see your abamental Igbo structures.
Re: Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Fraud. by Koralords: 10:32pm On Apr 05, 2020
I can’t doubt this story cos have a friend in sa who collect about one million pounds and he left most of the money incharge of his mom and sister here
They wasted all the money and could not account for anything claiming a cele pastor the mom was dating used jazz to collect the money from her
Re: Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Fraud. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
�����
Re: Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Fraud. by MrMcJay(m): 3:38am On Apr 06, 2020
This is a very sad thing that is happening and no one is talking about. A lot of Nigerians in the diaspora who have entrusted their investments in Nigeria to their family members don't have anything on ground. It is what I see every day. Go to EFCC, SFU, Zone 2, cases like this full there plenty.

There was a client who wanted to buy a property in Lagos and reached out to me for legal due-diligence. I investigated the property and found out that it was built on government committed land. Not only that, the father of the client had inflated the price of the property by 10M. I told the client not to buy. The father called his son and lied against me that it was because I requested for money from the seller and he refused. The client called me and started defending what his Dad said and saying I wanted to eat his money. I sent him an email threatening to sue both he and his father for defamation if they tell further lies against me.

Around 2nd week of December last year, the Client called again with a Nigerian number begging urgently to see me. I told him I wasn't interested in meeting him and he was begging. When we eventually met, what he told me was unbelievable. His father inflated the price of the property by 10M, didn't buy the property and had spent the money sent from overseas. His mother was aware and ate part of the money too. His father threatened his mother that if she informed my client, he would use part of the money to marry a younger wife and chase her out.

If you want to invest in property, get professionals who are licensed. Let them give you Indemnity or Fidelity contracts or further contracts of comfort. If they mess up, you can jail them. The rule in business is that don't involve anyone you can't jail.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Fraud. by MrMcJay(m): 3:41am On Apr 06, 2020
overdrive:
Lies

It is all lies, abi? Any day you have time, go to Efcc at Ikoyi, tell them you want information on Land fraud let them direct you to their Land fraud section. Or go to Zone 2, ask of AIG's Monitoring Unit. Your ears would be full. Even the Police are tired of land fraud cases. Charge to Court today, they are out on bail next week.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Fraud. by irunoko(m): 3:44am On Apr 06, 2020
negatively unique parents

As they've used greed to wreck the boys life they're happy now?

He can never trust his parents again or anybody at that..the wife he marries sef he won't trust her financially.theyve just phucked up his Psyche,he will never remain THE same again and his relationship with his parents is forever damaged lipsrsealed

Anyway a person clouded by greed Will never be logical enough... That greed will just be pushing him till he enter trap.an example is invictus Obi ...
Re: Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Fraud. by cenaman(m): 11:31am On Apr 06, 2020
LALASTICLALA
Re: Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Fraud. by lalasticlala(m): 3:52pm On Apr 06, 2020

(1)

BREAKING: Shoprite Umuahia Has Been Shutdown By EFCC / The Crime Of The Igbo Tribe Must Be Too Great. / NIGERIANS Calling For War Must Watch How This Family Were Held Hostage In Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.