Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Please Help On How To Watch Udemy Offline Videos With Any Video Player - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Help On How To Watch Udemy Offline Videos With Any Video Player (2763 Views)

How Do I Download Udemy Courses On My PC For Offline Viewing? / Help On Master Code / Udemy Coupons: FREE--BE FAST BEFORE IT EXPIRES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help On How To Watch Udemy Offline Videos With Any Video Player by Mr2kul(m): 1:54pm On Apr 05, 2020
So i downloaded some tutorial videos via udemy mobile app and i wanted to watch it on my laptop but it seems the videos are encrypted. Please does anyone know how to decrypt udemy videos to be watched with any video player??
Re: Please Help On How To Watch Udemy Offline Videos With Any Video Player by Sapeleboy911(m): 4:24pm On Apr 05, 2020
Mr2kul:
So i downloaded some tutorial videos via udemy mobile app and i wanted to watch it on my laptop but it seems the videos are encrypted. Please does anyone know how to decrypt udemy videos to be watched with any video player??
This is how I do it. First download and install tubemate version 3 app from uptodown dot com ( You can't find it on playstore) After installing the app. Input udemy URL on the address bar. Sign in to your udemy account. Play the video or the course you want to download. As soon as the video begins to play a download icon will appear on the right corner of your screen. Click on it, choose mp4 and your video quality, the video will download directly to your phone and you will see the video on your phone gallery. Then you can transfer it to your PC and view it whenever, and wherever you want.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help On How To Watch Udemy Offline Videos With Any Video Player by Mr2kul(m): 5:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
Sapeleboy911:

This is how I do it. First download and install tubemate version 3 app from uptodown dot com ( You can't find it on playstore) After installing the app. Input udemy URL on the address bar. Sign in to your udemy account. Play the video or the course you want to download. As soon as the video begins to play a download icon will appear on the right corner of your screen. Click on it, choose mp4 and your video quality, the video will download directly to your phone and you will see the video on your phone gallery. Then you can transfer it to your PC and view it whenever, and wherever you want.
Okay.. Let me download the app ASAP.. Thanks for your reply
Re: Please Help On How To Watch Udemy Offline Videos With Any Video Player by Mr2kul(m): 1:18am On Apr 06, 2020
Sapeleboy911:

Thanks bro... I'd appreciate
Re: Please Help On How To Watch Udemy Offline Videos With Any Video Player by Sapeleboy911(m): 7:55am On Apr 06, 2020
Mr2kul:

Thanks bro... I'd appreciate
You're welcome hope it worked?
Re: Please Help On How To Watch Udemy Offline Videos With Any Video Player by Mr2kul(m): 8:17am On Apr 06, 2020
Sapeleboy911:
You're welcome hope it worked?
Yeah.... And the download speed is fast...

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of An Android Developer (programmer ) / Help On Master Code / How Does A Rookie Java/j2ee Programmer Get A Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.