Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,188 members, 7,953,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:43 PM

Say Something To Voters That Re-elected The Current Government. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Say Something To Voters That Re-elected The Current Government. (2363 Views)

GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos / Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics) / Men Caught Sharing Money To Voters In Ekiti, Bundled Away By Security Men.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say Something To Voters That Re-elected The Current Government. by rexwalters: 6:25pm On Apr 05, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

All those you mentioned are far better than Buhari...

Buhari is a walking calamity
Why contend with a Loser, they will only bring you down to their level, please go and hibernate, and wait for your oga to contest against Osibanjo in 2023, and be lashed again, Atiku has come, Atiku has contested, Atiku has lost again., Mr President of The Republic of Ipob Nation.
Re: Say Something To Voters That Re-elected The Current Government. by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
rexwalters:
No wonder you are poor, living in penury, only cursed miscreants with no vision for themselves in future, living in a misconception that Abba Kyari that can't win his Local Government is anything but news the press uses to sell media, had you ever heard of Abba Kyari, before Buhari became President?, Mr Follow Follow, please go back to JSS 3, If ordinary political observation & comprehension is algebra to you?

I'm richer than you... your father... Than your whole generation...

Useless lifeless certificateless cow rearer got you wrapped around his finger... A man who can't provide his waec result.

A stupid president is supported by stupid people... Imam of peace 2020

You borrow data to defend mediocrity and incompetency on social media...

Bloody shame...
Re: Say Something To Voters That Re-elected The Current Government. by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
rexwalters:
Why contend with a Loser, they will only bring you down to their level, please go and hibernate, and wait for your oga to contest against Osibanjo in 2023, and be lashed again, Atiku has come, Atiku has contested, Atiku has lost again., Mr President of The Republic of Ipob Nation.

If Osibanjo was the president all along
You think things will be this bad
Man knows leadership..
I will gladly campaign and vote him

I'm not like you ...
Just like Buhari... You are filed with hate and it blinds you... Nepotism... Tribalism etc runs in your veins... Shame
Re: Say Something To Voters That Re-elected The Current Government. by rexwalters: 6:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

The Buhari you talk about also referred to Germany as western Germany...

So the man's a lost cause.. Dementia I guess

Abba kyari and the cabals are your president now
Like I said you are still a kid, that has no respect for authority, or money yet, when you grow older you would realize the President of Nigeria is God in Nigeria, If the Heavyweight Boxing Champion of the world UK raised, & trained, can prostrate flat in front of the President on his visit to the UK, why do you think the President needs recognition from a million nobodies like you, and yourself? Keep wailing till you get gray & old.
Re: Say Something To Voters That Re-elected The Current Government. by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
rexwalters:
Like I said you are still a kid, that has no respect for authority, or money yet, when you grow older you would realize the President of Nigeria is God in Nigeria, If the Heavyweight Boxing Champion of the world UK raised, & trained, can prostrate flat in front of the President on his visit to the UK, why do you think the President needs recognition from a million nobodies like you, and yourself? Keep wailing till you get gray & old.

Buhari is not God in Nigeria...
Buhari is a failure whose only achievement in office is to come on TV once in a while and show us that he's still alive...

While zombies cheer him
Re: Say Something To Voters That Re-elected The Current Government. by rexwalters: 6:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

If Osibanjo was the president all along
You think things will be this bad
Man knows leadership..
I will gladly campaign and vote him

I'm not like you ...
Just like Buhari... You are filed with hate and it blinds you... Nepotism... Tribalism etc runs in your veins... Shame
Take a look in the mirror, and read your post, who is the one filled with rage, spite, and jealousy, for been a failure? Who is Osinbajo without President Buhari?, Did you know who Vice President Osinbajo was, until President Buhari plucked him from obscurity, and made him VP?

Wetin concern me with President Buhari, that is on his 2nd term?, If you like cry to River Jordan, Baba will finish his 2nd term, and retire to Daura, Us we are looking to the Future Oharisi Omo-Agege for Governor Delta State 2023.
Re: Say Something To Voters That Re-elected The Current Government. by rexwalters: 6:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

Buhari is not God in Nigeria...
Buhari is a failure whose only achievement in office is to come on TV once in a while and show us that he's still alive...

While zombies cheer him
Charity they say begins at home, You live in a local Government, in a State, in The Federal Republic of Nigeria, please post any link directing us to what your State Government had done in you state or residence of abode, before, or during the covid break out?, I await the link.
Re: Say Something To Voters That Re-elected The Current Government. by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:54pm On Apr 05, 2020
rexwalters:
Charity they say begins at home, You live in a local Government, in a State, in The Federal Republic of Nigeria, please post any link directing us to what your State Government had done in you state or residence of abode, before, or during the covid break out?, I await the link.

I know someone who came back from abroad last week... And Buhari told you he locked down the border ...
People are still coming back in droves

Buhari is the definition of incompetency
Re: Say Something To Voters That Re-elected The Current Government. by rexwalters: 7:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

I know someone who came back from abroad last week... And Buhari told you he locked down the border ...
People are still coming back in droves

Buhari is the definition of incompetency
I believe the Minister for foreign Affairs Godfrey Onyeama on Friday addressed this issue, when he said as long as you are Nigerian, and you get to the Border, it is your Constitutional right as a Citizen of the Republic for thorough access, without any hinderance as guaranteed by the Constitition of 1999 (As Amended). Try again, hate will kill you in Umuahia.

1 Like

Re: Say Something To Voters That Re-elected The Current Government. by googi: 7:04pm On Apr 05, 2020
This is getting boring like a broken record.

From the people who voted for the same Buhari/Okadigbo.
Re: Say Something To Voters That Re-elected The Current Government. by rexwalters: 7:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
googi:
This is getting boring like a broken record.

From the people who voted for the same Buhari/Okadigbo.
Please correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't Okadigbo Senate President under the Pdp umbrella of many colors?
Re: Say Something To Voters That Re-elected The Current Government. by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
rexwalters:
I believe the Minister for foreign Affairs Godfrey Onyeama on Friday addressed this issue, when he said as long as you are Nigerian, and you get to the Border, it is your Constitutional right as a Citizen of the Republic for thorough access, without any hinderance as guaranteed by the Constitition of 1999 (As Amended). Try again, hate will kill you in Umuahia.

Constitution??.... Lol
I'm in doors.. Can't go anywhere if I wanted to
Isn't that a fringe on my rights?... Right to free movement

Buhari zombies will shift any goal post to defend their incompetent dullard.. Why won't corona virus infect the country

Other countries got their airports locked down... Nobody comes in for now

Buhari is a failure
Only fools support this cow government
Re: Say Something To Voters That Re-elected The Current Government. by APCNig: 7:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ideyontop:
I keep wondering! I thought that after the first tenure, Nigerians would have learnt their lessons, but it is still shocking to me that this current government was re-elected.

I am still amazed at this! Especially each time i see that they are seeking to take 500Billion naira, for what? from where ? for whom?

Oh God please save Nigeria!

To the voters who were responsible for this, what do i say?

I think you are suffering from psychiatric disorders, mental imbalance and hallucinations. You lost two consecutive elections back to back and also lost your sanity. If you do not seek help in time, then you will find yourself nakked at the market square.

If I vote for a government and the government did not fulfil its electoral promises, am I to blame for that? Is it your fault that Goatluck Jonaddaft could not build the 2nd Niger Bridge? It is your fault the Goatluck Jonaddaft left all the SouthEast and SouthSouth roads as death traps to the extent that his wife imPatience Jonathan's foster mother died miserable and painful but avoidable death on a federal road that Goatluck Jonaddaft failed to repair? Your head no correct.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Reply To Reno On His Twitter Comment / Video Throwback: I Am Richer Than Osun State-Bola Tinubu / The Preferred And Annointed Candidate Of Hausa-fulani Oligarchs Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.