Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,051 members, 7,818,157 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Say Something To Voters That Re-elected The Current Government. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Say Something To Voters That Re-elected The Current Government. (2277 Views)

GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos / Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics) / Men Caught Sharing Money To Voters In Ekiti, Bundled Away By Security Men.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say Something To Voters That Re-elected The Current Government. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
ItooWorWor:

I blame all Nigeria leaders from 1960 till date, but Buhari is the worst of them all.
Sai kworopshon.

Cc lzaa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say Something To Voters That Re-elected The Current Government. by ItooWorWor(m): 4:25pm On Apr 05, 2020
imhotep:
Sai kworopshon.
Cc lzaa
Sai El-dullardeen grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say Something To Voters That Re-elected The Current Government. by GamalNasser: 4:27pm On Apr 05, 2020
allthingsgood:
More shocking is the stupidity exhibited by wailers. So u expect us to re-elect a party pdp that looted us to stupor for 16yrs and trying to get their hands back in our purse, never!

For those fools crying over rigging, isn't pdp the biggest riggers. Atiku tried all the scams he could find but was checkmated all d way. All his plans to rig himself back into power failed. We saw the massive dollar display at pdp primaries then bribing cjn to install him incase he loses at the polls. Nigerians aren't stupid. Pdp can never come back, period.

The painful thing is after all this talk you will still approach your neighbor for soft loan tommorow
Re: Say Something To Voters That Re-elected The Current Government. by justtoodark: 4:27pm On Apr 05, 2020
ornicus:
You pussies in pdp should not have bent over for atiku. Why would anyone vote for a man with atiku a antecedents?

ask dem....we said we no like atiku and they didnt listenend....

rigged my foot.
Re: Say Something To Voters That Re-elected The Current Government. by adadike(f): 5:20pm On Apr 05, 2020
cheesy they should be hanged by their blokos and clitoris including Bihari and his two wives
Re: Say Something To Voters That Re-elected The Current Government. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
adadike:
cheesy they should be hanged by their blokos and clitoris including Bihari and his two wives
Chai grin

Cc lzaa itooworwor

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say Something To Voters That Re-elected The Current Government. by Difrent: 5:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ideyontop:
I keep wondering! I thought that after the first tenure, Nigerians would have learnt their lessons, but it is still shocking to me that this current government was re-elected.

I am still amazed at this! Especially each time i see that they are seeking to take 500Billion naira, for what? from where ? for whom?

Oh God please save Nigeria!

To the voters who were responsible for this, what do i say?

It's a democracy, Majority had their way while the minority had their say.
Who says democracy as a form of government doesn't have it's own flaws or that it's the best form of government.
Re: Say Something To Voters That Re-elected The Current Government. by allthingsgood: 5:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
GamalNasser:

The painful thing is after all this talk you will still approach your neighbor for soft loan tommorow

Stop being silly. I'll never ever do that
Re: Say Something To Voters That Re-elected The Current Government. by LZAA: 5:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
imhotep:

Chai grin

Cc lzaa itooworwor
grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say Something To Voters That Re-elected The Current Government. by Splashme: 5:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
allthingsgood:

Lagos Abuja rail, Lagos ibadan rail, 2nd Niger bridge, agro-boom and stopping importation of rice. If we were still importing rice by now Nigeria will be doo.ed as Asian countries have all shut their borders.

The administration isn't perfect, but it's far far better than pdp

Oga, which one is Lagos - Abuja rail ?
Is it in your dreams ?

Re: Say Something To Voters That Re-elected The Current Government. by allthingsgood: 5:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
[s]
ZombiePUNISHER:

rail and Niger bridge ... if it was the past government that started the Projects. May good things never come your way

Rice.... All lip service.. Go to the market today.. You will see all kinds of rice there .. It's just expensive ...let's no lie to ourselves that we are self sufficient in rice production...

Is that all you got after 5 years of Buhari?...
Shame on you

Buhari told you he closed borders against corona virus. I know someone who came back just last week.. this is the Buhari you are talking about...
Someone his own wife complain about that his aids push around.... That Buhari?...
Buhari of kovik one nine birus
a world renowned dullard...

the Buhari that promised to fight Boko Haram from the front and defeat them in three months but today can't be seen even at the back..

Buhari that promised to stop public office holders from seeking medical treatment abroad but was first to break the promise...

is it the Buhari that made all his kitchen cabinet members Muslim northerners..

Buhari that is paying Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen.. Bandits to stop killing and rehabilitating them with tax payers money... Buhari?...
[/s]

You are only fooling yourselves and no one else. Arguing with u is pointless. If buhari contest 100 times he will defeat your greedy useless pdp 101 times. We dash him the last one for free! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say Something To Voters That Re-elected The Current Government. by allthingsgood: 5:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
Splashme:

Oga, which one is Lagos - Abuja rail ?
Is it in your dreams ?

Have a brain or use Google. That's the master plan. To connect north to southwest, duh!
Re: Say Something To Voters That Re-elected The Current Government. by Splashme: 5:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
allthingsgood:

Have a brain or use Google. That's the master plan. To connect north to southwest, duh!

All you Buhari's ZOMBIES are as dumb and brainless as the man himself.

When has master plans of proposed projects that may not even be done in the next 10yrs
become an achievement ?

And you're asking me to use Google. So, you argue based on the propaganda Amaechi sponsors
in the media, abi ?

You guys are laughable
Re: Say Something To Voters That Re-elected The Current Government. by GamalNasser: 5:55pm On Apr 05, 2020
allthingsgood:

Stop being silly. I'll never ever do that

Okay boss
Re: Say Something To Voters That Re-elected The Current Government. by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
allthingsgood:
[s][/s]

You are only fooling yourselves and no one else. Arguing with u is pointless. If buhari contest 100 times he will defeat your greedy useless pdp 101 times. We dash him the last one for free! grin

As expected

Re: Say Something To Voters That Re-elected The Current Government. by allthingsgood: 6:03pm On Apr 05, 2020
Splashme:

All you Buhari's ZOMBIES are as dumb and brainless as the man himself.

When has master plans of proposed projects that may not even be done in the next 10yrs
become an achievement ?

And you're asking me to use Google. So, you argue based on the propaganda Amaechi sponsors
in the media, abi ?

You guys are laughable

But u wailers remain the most stupid of all. All projects are completed in sections Dumbo. Even if it takes 10yearsat least as at today 3major trains have been fixed by buhari regime and are very much in use. If u like wail for the next 100years you will always remain a loser
Re: Say Something To Voters That Re-elected The Current Government. by allthingsgood: 6:03pm On Apr 05, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

As expected

Re: Say Something To Voters That Re-elected The Current Government. by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
[quote author=allthingsgood post=88128369][/quote]

We dont have a president.... Aisha Buhari 2019
Re: Say Something To Voters That Re-elected The Current Government. by allthingsgood: 6:06pm On Apr 05, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

U are mistaking buhari for your loser ineffectual buffoon Jonathan grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say Something To Voters That Re-elected The Current Government. by rexwalters: 6:06pm On Apr 05, 2020
StPete:
In all honesty, it wasn't really about who voted. The massive rigging was clear for everyone to see. Voters in areas prone to go against the current administration were widely disrupted and votes canceled.
Really?
Re: Say Something To Voters That Re-elected The Current Government. by rexwalters: 6:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

Mr Patience Ebele Goodluck?
Re: Say Something To Voters That Re-elected The Current Government. by Afolabimills(m): 6:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
Exclusive101:

You are a mumu man. Your father's are still wailing Buhari didn't lock down the country early enough.
bushpig like u oponu bi buhari oba oshi
Re: Say Something To Voters That Re-elected The Current Government. by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
allthingsgood:

U are mistaking buhari for your loser ineffectual buffoon Jonathan grin

Buhari is lifeless... POTUS 2018
Abba kyari and the cabals has taken my husband hostage.... Aisha Buhari 2019
Only terrorists support Buhari... Imam of peace 2020

Buhari is a disgrace
Only fools support this cow government
Re: Say Something To Voters That Re-elected The Current Government. by rexwalters: 6:11pm On Apr 05, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

It is true, I have forgotten, please where did President Buhari, tell Prime Minister Angela Merkel of Germany, Aisha's office is located?, I believe in the kitchen preparing fish & chips dinner for their UK educated & raised kids.
Re: Say Something To Voters That Re-elected The Current Government. by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:12pm On Apr 05, 2020
rexwalters:
Mr Patience Ebele Goodluck?
The drunk has gone back to Otuoke

The president seat is vacant at the moment as Abba kyari battles covid 19 in a London hospital...

He will surely be back... Niger delta oil money speaks volumes
Re: Say Something To Voters That Re-elected The Current Government. by rexwalters: 6:14pm On Apr 05, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

Buhari is lifeless... POTUS 2018
Abba kyari and the cabals has taken my husband hostage.... Aisha Buhari 2019
Only terrorists support Buhari... Imam of peace 2020

Buhari is a disgrace
Only fools support this cow government
It is true only fools support President Buhari, who do you support, Atiku APGA " Cockrel Party" 2023? Perennial, seriall loser since 2007?
Re: Say Something To Voters That Re-elected The Current Government. by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:14pm On Apr 05, 2020
rexwalters:
It is true, I have forgotten, please where did President Buhari, tell Prime Minister Angela Merkel of Germany, Aisha's office is located?, I believe in the kitchen preparing fish & chips dinner for their UK educated & raised kids.

The Buhari you talk about also referred to Germany as western Germany...

So the man's a lost cause.. Dementia I guess

Abba kyari and the cabals are your president now
Re: Say Something To Voters That Re-elected The Current Government. by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
rexwalters:
It is true only fools support President Buhari, who do you support, Atiku APGA " Cockrel Party" 2023? Perennial, seriall loser since 2007?

All those you mentioned are far better than Buhari...

Buhari is a walking calamity
Re: Say Something To Voters That Re-elected The Current Government. by rexwalters: 6:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

The drunk has gone back to Otuoke

The president seat is vacant at the moment as Abba kyari battles covid 19 in a London hospital...

He will surely be back... Niger delta oil money speaks volumes
No wonder you are poor, living in penury, only cursed miscreants with no vision for themselves in future, living in a misconception that Abba Kyari that can't win his Local Government is anything but news the press uses to sell media, had you ever heard of Abba Kyari, before Buhari became President?, Mr Follow Follow, please go back to JSS 3, If ordinary political observation & comprehension is algebra to you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hold Your Governors Accountable, See Their Allocations / Dasuki Welcomes A New A Baby 6 Months After Release / Endsars Protesters Wanted To Unseat Me, So We Sent Army -buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.