Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative (122672 Views)

Outrage As Police Vehicle Runs Over Handcuffed Man In Edo (Pic) / Truck Owners In Apapa Tincan Road Adopt Palliative Measures As Road Worsen / Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative by AgentNairaland(f): 11:04am On Apr 06, 2020
Butoneday2:
You will show us where Nigeria military dey frog pregnant woman abi na where hoodlums enter where dey kept food items and get away with all the items made to share with poor Nigerians as they did I Rivers or bayelsa. Nigeria as a country is a joke? undecided

We have it in audio and pictures taken from North, as you know we're loving government that cares for you..
Re: Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative by gentlemate00: 11:10am On Apr 06, 2020
You have a point...Stay cool

salford1:

That is why I said I pray never to be in such circumstance. To the man that posted the video, he seems to be more interested in showing off his goodies (donations from majorly private individuals) than the survival reason. Hence, reason I also mentioned that it's nothing to be proud off. Take your goodies in door and be grateful for the gift. No need in recording and sharing. What was is motive for that?
Re: Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 06, 2020
Nigeria is poor. Very poor to do that. No population control no family planning, no nothing.
Re: Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative by redsun(m): 11:11am On Apr 06, 2020
AgentNairaland:

That's why it's called ZOOGERIA

They're working on that

Nigeria has no database. The problem behind coping what oyinbo is doing. It is a problem of a systemless society that has no bearings. A complete Lockdown of invincible citizens in places like lagos will lead to total anarchy,
Re: Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative by AgentNairaland(f): 11:12am On Apr 06, 2020
redsun:

Nigeria has no database. The problem behind coping what oyinbo is doing. It is a problem of a systemless society that has no bearings. A complete Lockdown of invincible citizens in places like lagos will lead to total anarchy,

Actually our database was formatted on October 1, 1960...We're working on fixing it sir
Re: Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 06, 2020
youngest85:
Enough of this, please, showing us so that we cry abi?

No, not for you to cry but to know we are living in a shithole with all the fake promises leader of herdsmen made and some clowns swallowed it which prompted those with big for nothing certificate to rig him in.
Re: Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative by buzorcharles(m): 11:19am On Apr 06, 2020
youngest85:
Enough of this, please, showing us so that we cry abi?

So u can sit up and join in the fight for better governance

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative by redsun(m): 11:20am On Apr 06, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Actually our database was formatted on October 1, 1960...We're working on fixing it sir

Data base is dynamic and it is about the government keeping track and caring for it's people. The easiest wayy they could have updated it is with the cell phones registration, but that is not centrally documented. Everytime you need a new phone,you start the process all again. No data storage and communication between agencies.
Re: Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative by Uncletony(m): 11:26am On Apr 06, 2020
It shall never be well with some idiots who brought this evil government on us. You know your self
Re: Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative by MSEdLAW(m): 11:28am On Apr 06, 2020
Exclusive101:

I don't have to live in Canada b4 I know what is going O. In this global age beside I have 3 relative study g n working in Canada n we chat every other day so I know a lying rettard when I see one on NL.

My brother the guy in the video is saying nothing but th truth ..agreed food banks receive donations from
Private and government entities ... but social workers distribute the food on requests at this time .. In the Great province of Alberta .. this is the norm not necessarily because of CoVid 19.. the only impact is ones consumer records when applying for loans ,jobs and a few other things else it’s a social safety net for the poor in the society. stop insulting people because you don’t feel it’s better elsewhere than Nigeria.. Nigeria is a terminal case ... move out bro !!! Cheers!!!
Re: Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative by quiteboy(m): 11:28am On Apr 06, 2020
grin grin but we dey next level nah
joinnow:
He was asking when are we going to get to this level.
Bros no vex

That level is future impossible tense
Re: Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative by gentlemate00: 11:31am On Apr 06, 2020
They could source data from Bank BVN or Voter's card. The deposit will be direct to verified BVN account holder. Like we all know the money will be embezzle. Anytime i feel visit men na palava just to visit motherland. Nigerian political class are super greedy and wicked.

redsun:

Data base is dynamic and it is about the government keeping track and caring for it's people. The easiest wayy they could have updated it is with the cell phones registration, but that is not centrally documented. Everytime you need a new phone,you start the process all again. No data storage and communication between agencies.
Re: Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative by AgentNairaland(f): 11:31am On Apr 06, 2020
redsun:

You know we just started registering Sim cards because of the havoc Boko boys are causing, and also not everybody is using bank account, we're trying our best but I assure you we shall fix all our lapses
Re: Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative by jeffrey04(m): 11:37am On Apr 06, 2020
I DONT BLAME THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OH,

I BLAME THE IDIOTS WHO DONATED THE MONEY TO THEM RATHER THAN USING IT TO HELP THE POOR MASSES.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative by calliope(f): 11:57am On Apr 06, 2020
earthsync:
And the stupid lie muhamed is saying they gave 100 billion naira to the poor angry angry

grin grin

Thunder must fire that man and his lies eventually grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative by Cousin9999: 11:58am On Apr 06, 2020
These videos are fake. They keep specifically making these videos for no apparent reason. I'm guessing it's immigration scammers.

There will be more fake videos from random countries.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative by paix(m): 12:00pm On Apr 06, 2020
AgentNairaland:
Buhari Is Planning Something Huge More Than This In The Couple Of Days Now, Relax We Go Show You Ok
Worse than their NEXT LEVEL abi?
Re: Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative by Luckyk(f): 12:05pm On Apr 06, 2020
AgentNairaland:
Buhari Is Planning Something Huge More Than This In The Couple Of Days Now, Relax We Go Show You Ok
[color=#000099][/color]
Like the one dereca of beans,one derica of rice and onederica of garri .. They shared using eye service
Re: Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative by TemmyT002(m): 12:10pm On Apr 06, 2020
Congrats.
Wetin concern us

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative by juman(m): 12:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
See a great country.

Nigeria is a hopeless country.
Bad leadership.
Re: Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative by AgentNairaland(f): 12:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
Luckyk:

[color=#000099][/color]
Like the one dereca of beans,one derica of rice and onederica of garri .. They shared using eye service

Na ur state government sharing that 4u, what we're giving our people here in North is more than what you're saying
Re: Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative by AgentNairaland(f): 12:24pm On Apr 06, 2020
paix:
Worse than their NEXT LEVEL abi?

No oooo, have you not gotten urs??
Re: Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative by writeprof(m): 12:29pm On Apr 06, 2020
juvewalex:
It's a shame we can't have this in Nigeria but every home gets Utility bill at their door step at the end of the month .

Our government is irresponsible both past and present and there's no hope in sight for a better Nigeria.

Yet, they say they need data to give people palliatives!
Re: Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative by paix(m): 12:49pm On Apr 06, 2020
AgentNairaland:

No oooo, have you not gotten urs??
Please my dear, show me your own.
Re: Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative by redsun(m): 12:51pm On Apr 06, 2020
AgentNairaland:

You know we just started registering Sim cards because of the havoc Boko boys are causing, and also not everybody is using bank account, we're trying our best but I assure you we shall fix all our lapses

You guys got that on a platter, especially the fingerprints, yet I am sure the police don't have it in their nonexistent IT system.

They are still in the age of rickety files and cabinets and hardly enough money for stationery like the immigration departments. All these things require. are efforts and wise use of available resources to get things done. The government can not eat its cake snd have it.
Re: Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative by paix(m): 12:53pm On Apr 06, 2020
thegloor:

I see, this is a Buhari man.
Once they mention Biafra it's them, because they think or believe everyone in the the south East and south south is Biafra
Just the way they think everybody from the north is Hausa!!!
Re: Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative by abeloponmzy(m): 12:55pm On Apr 06, 2020
While in naija it is the citizens that are funding the Government..
Re: Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative by paix(m): 1:02pm On Apr 06, 2020
anthonanik:
lol even my Landlord appeared in front of my house last week for his rent lo

Nigeria are full of self-centered blood sucking greedy vampires handling the affairs of our dear nation

I see no light at the end of this dungeon
May God give you the eye to see the light, cos there will surely be light.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative by RaptorX: 1:03pm On Apr 06, 2020
Most of the food is unhealthy anyway, just a bunch of cheap canned foods loaded with sugar and sodium. Don't understand why Nigerians get excited over Western diets when our food is 10 times healthier.
Re: Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative by blackboy(m): 1:17pm On Apr 06, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Scam. You want to bet? Nothing huge. I know this govt . Since 2015 you believe they will do something huge then no wonder he won reelection.

If its RUGA or for reelection yes then expect to see something huge.
Re: Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative by AgentNairaland(f): 1:25pm On Apr 06, 2020
blackboy:

Scam. You want to bet? Nothing huge. I know this govt . Since 2015 you believe they will do something huge then no wonder he won reelection.

If its RUGA or for reelection yes then expect to see something huge.

By now you suppose to have see our Hand
Re: Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative by AgentNairaland(f): 1:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
redsun:

You guys got that on a platter, especially the fingerprints, yet I am sure the police don't have it in their nonexistent IT system.

They are still in the age of rickety files and cabinets and hardly enough money for stationery like the immigration departments. All these things require. are efforts and wise use of available resources to get things done. The government can not eat its cake snd have it.

We're reforming our police too

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information / 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. / Swedish Admissions And Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.