Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Something Is About To Happen - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Something Is About To Happen (1672 Views)

Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? / I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? / I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something Is About To Happen by Ourkitchenpalm: 2:54pm On Apr 05, 2020
Something is about to Happen!!!

Something that will make the world catch cold will soon happen.

It's one minute to twelve...

I saw that even most of our so-called pastors missed the Rapture.

People left their Estate, vehicles, businesses, marriages and run here and there.

I have seen it up to 5 times now. I missed it up to 4 times because I refused to do His work.

Jesus visited me and asked me to go and preach His word.

Our Yahoo Yahoo pastors will cry that day.
Those wearing Jezebel materials(Wig, attachments, make-up, necklace, earrings, nails) will miss it.

Please, stop buying things from the church or pay money for prayers or else you will perish with that so- called pastor.

You're seed can't save You. Your pastor can't save.... Except Holiness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something Is About To Happen by petertamtam6(m): 2:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
Really I can't wait to see it

1 Like

Re: Something Is About To Happen by youngest85(m): 2:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
If at all rapture exist, nobody in nigeria is qualified

1 Like

Re: Something Is About To Happen by Ourkitchenpalm: 3:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
Do you have the Spirit... that's what will magnet you to fly that day....

petertamtam6:
Really I can't wait to see it
Re: Something Is About To Happen by Ourkitchenpalm: 3:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
If you know you wouldn't be qualified, it's time to do something please...

youngest85:
If at all rapture exist, nobody in nigeria is qualified
Re: Something Is About To Happen by petertamtam6(m): 3:13pm On Apr 05, 2020
Yes I have
Re: Something Is About To Happen by Ourkitchenpalm: 3:27pm On Apr 05, 2020
Congratulations.

You're more than an earthly Billionaire......

But, speaking in tongues is not Holy Spirit but a mere Gift.

As one who is possessed by demons eat, have sex, and being molested in the dream, so also he that has the Holy Spirit always interact with Him in the dreams and Physically.

Because, He's a Person....

petertamtam6:
Yes I have

1 Like

Re: Something Is About To Happen by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
This one needs correct slap

4 Likes

Re: Something Is About To Happen by Ourkitchenpalm: 4:25pm On Apr 05, 2020
BLUELemon:
This one needs correct slap

Correct Slap is far better than hellfire...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Something Is About To Happen by SKhanmi: 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
Really funny to see most folks running amok. Well they've got you where they wanted. In fear! Yeah, something is definitely going to happen but y'all not going anywhere soon unless it's the grave or prison grin
Re: Something Is About To Happen by PuZZyNegro: 3:16pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ourkitchenpalm:

People left their Estate, vehicles, businesses, marriages and run here and there.

I have seen it up to 5 times now. I missed it up to 4 times because I refused to do His work.

Those wearing Jezebel materials(Wig, attachments, make-up, necklace, earrings, nails) will miss it.

Please, stop buying things from the church or pay money for prayers or else you will perish with that so- called pastor.

Why did you wait until now to bring up your prophecy?

Even in the year 2000, it was rumored that the world would come to an end. People sold off their properties awaiting the end time.

This is 2020

STAY WOKE
Re: Something Is About To Happen by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
Please don't forget to post pictures of you flying on NL when your rapture happens. I am sure it will make fp.
Until then, please stop disturbing us with this rub-besh.

Personally, I can't wait until all of you christians fly off so we can enjoy our income, our 5g and NL in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Something Is About To Happen by freecocoahubby(m): 4:34pm On Apr 06, 2020
RisenPhoenix:
Please don't forget to post pictures of you flying on NL when your rapture happens. I am sure it will make fp.

Personally, I can't wait until all of you christians fly off so we can enjoy our income, our 5g and NL in peace.

For real?

I used to actually take you for an intellectual guy. However, with every post you make nowadays, you prove yourself to be someone who lacks basic common sense.. you are actually quite daft but try to hide it by typing up numerous lengthy posts..

To think I even stupidly followed you **facepalm.. lipsrsealed

11 Likes

Re: Something Is About To Happen by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 06, 2020
freecocoahubby:

I used to actually take you for an intellectual guy. However, with every post you make nowadays, you prove yourself to be someone who lacks basic common sense.. you are actually quite daft but try to hide it by typing up numerous lengthy posts..

To think I even stupidly followed you **facepalm.. lipsrsealed

I am daft because I don't subscribe to your nonsensical mythological tall tales and dimwitted conspiracy theories engineered to scam people of their money and brains?

Somebody told you I am looking for followers so I can write for their approval? Lol. How much are you paying me? It is only that NL doesn't allow us to block people we don't want around. Please unfollow me if you are still following. I don't even check that shit.

8 Likes

Re: Something Is About To Happen by faithfull18(f): 4:45pm On Apr 06, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

This wouldn't be available then because reality would be much intense then.
Re: Something Is About To Happen by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 06, 2020
faithfull18:
This wouldn't be available then because reality would be much intense then.

Lol. Reality is that there is never going to be a rapture. Ever. Covid-19 will just mutate into yet another mild form of flu and we continue with our lives until the next epidemic/disaster/ conflict. And so on and so forth. Christians have been preaching the end of the world since the emperor Nero learnt how to play his harp. You think your set is the first?

1 Like

Re: Something Is About To Happen by faithfull18(f): 4:59pm On Apr 06, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Lol. Reality is that there is never going to be a rapture. Ever. Covid-19 will just mutate into yet another mild form of flu and we continue with our lives until the next epidemic/disaster/ conflict. And so on and so forth. Christians have been preaching the end of the world since the emperor Nero learnt how to play his harp. You think your set is the first?
Lol, let's see then.
Re: Something Is About To Happen by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 06, 2020
faithfull18:

Lol, let's see then.

Present your timeline.
Re: Something Is About To Happen by freecocoahubby(m): 5:52pm On Apr 06, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

I am daft because I don't subscribe to your nonsensical mythological tall tales and dimwitted conspiracy theories engineered to scam people of their money and brains?

Somebody told you I am looking for followers so I can write for their approval? Lol. How much are you paying me? It is only that NL doesn't allow us to block people we don't want around. Please unfollow me if you are still following. I don't even check that shit.

Who mentioned anything about conspiracy theories here? It's your own comment on 5G that proves how inherently daft you are... even scientists, tech experts and health professionals have come out to explain the dangers of radiation from 5G on our health.

People like you are the reason why those French doctors think they can experiment with their vaccines on Africans as if we're animals.. so dumb, uncivilized and primitive in your thinking and too proud to realise it..

You think embracing 5G makes you civilised? cheesy lol. Learn to be an independent thinker - utilize the little of what's left of your brain and carry out research of your own.

I'm out.

6 Likes

Re: Something Is About To Happen by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 06, 2020
freecocoahubby:

Who mentioned anything about conspiracy theories here? It's your own comment on 5G that proves how inherently daft you are... even scientists, tech experts and health professionals have come out to explain the dangers of radiation from 5G on our health.

People like you are the reason why those French doctors think they can experiment with their vaccines on Africans as if we're animals.. so dumb, uncivilized and primitive in your thinking and too proud to realise it..

You think embracing 5G makes you civilised? cheesy lol. Learn to be an independent thinker - utilize the little of what's left of your brain and carry out research of your own.

I'm out.

Care to cite your peer reviewed study on the harmful effects of 5g?

An independent thinker is one who follows the doom and gloom scare tactics of pastors looking to draw their doubting parishoners back after they failed to fulfill their boasts of healing coronavirus?

Please go and sleep. Stop pretemding to be smart. It doesn't go well with your belief in dumb conspiracy theories.

1 Like

Re: Something Is About To Happen by telemployer: 6:22pm On Apr 06, 2020
Jesus is coming soon....... get prepared

2 Likes

Re: Something Is About To Happen by telemployer: 6:30pm On Apr 06, 2020
In this dream , I was watching some people who were about to run......whatching their legs , I realized that they have passed on your marks , they were on get set ......and I think the Lord is asking us to get set..... get set for his coming..
If you have not given your life to Jesus , this is the time

1 Like

Re: Something Is About To Happen by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 06, 2020
freecocoahubby:

Got no words for you mate lipsrsealed

Picture of RisenPhoenix below:

Juvenile.
Re: Something Is About To Happen by Afobear: 6:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ourkitchenpalm:

Hunger is toying with you ... Go eat and stop hallucinating
Re: Something Is About To Happen by faithfull18(f): 6:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Present your timeline.
I can't give a timeline but the Bible gave us signs to watch out for to know the end is near.
Re: Something Is About To Happen by freecocoahubby(m): 6:34pm On Apr 06, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Juvenile.

Yup, like your mindset.

2 Likes

Re: Something Is About To Happen by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 06, 2020
freecocoahubby:

Yup, like your mindset.

You know, I actually took your advice and googled 5g conspiracy theory. The WHO actually suggests that people who feel that it harms them go for psychological evaluation.

https://www.howtogeek.com/423720/how-worried-should-you-be-about-the-health-risks-of-5g/

There is a good psychiatric hospital at Yaba if you're in Lagos. Take care now.

2 Likes

Re: Something Is About To Happen by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 06, 2020
faithfull18:

I can't give a timeline but the Bible gave us signs to watch out for to know the end is near.

Lol, so we keep waiting and you keep saying it is tomorrow and I will see. Yeah right.
Re: Something Is About To Happen by freecocoahubby(m): 6:43pm On Apr 06, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

You know, I actually took your advice and googled 5g conspiracy theory. The WHO actually suggests that people who feel that it harms them go for psychological evaluation.

https://www.howtogeek.com/423720/how-worried-should-you-be-about-the-health-risks-of-5g/

There is a good psychiatric hospital at Yaba if you're in Lagos. Take care now.

Lmao!!! Hahahahahahhaha. So of all websites, this nigga actually posted a link to howtogeek.com which contains an article written by one man? Oh how credible! cheesy

Glad my comments bothered you to the point of research. Hahaha. Keep researching dumbass grin

7 Likes

Re: Something Is About To Happen by faithfull18(f): 6:46pm On Apr 06, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Lol, so we keep waiting and you keep saying it is tomorrow and I will see. Yeah right.
Yes, it's closer now, the probability of it happening in this generation is very high. I will stop here for now.

It's common knowledge atheists claim to be smartest in the bunch even when they are least on the pyramid when it comes to knowledge and they are always on the lookout to misinterpret information.
Re: Something Is About To Happen by Lamanii22(f): 6:52pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ourkitchenpalm:

What then is "holiness"?.... Everyone's guilty of one thing or the other... No one's even qualified for heaven.... Holiness can't save you either only your faith can.. Faith(believing)... Believing in Jesus' sacrifice, his death, burial and resurrection...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Any Parent Experience This With His Child? How Did You Treat It? / Can This Be Called Concoction Rice Since Tomatoes Is Now Costly For Stew. / She Ran Away With My Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.