Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Samsung To Lauch New Budget Device With Quad Camera - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung To Lauch New Budget Device With Quad Camera (700 Views)

Older Flagships Or New Budget Phones? / Redmi Note 9s Vs Infinix Note 7: We Have A New Budget King!!! / TECNO Camon 15 Unboxing And Review - 48MP Quad Camera (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samsung To Lauch New Budget Device With Quad Camera by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 05, 2020
Samsung is known to be working on another cheap/budget device for its fans and the Samsung A21 seems to be the device because it has been appearing on the rumor radar for some time now. There has been rumor news about the device and lots of features have been tag to it but now we get how it might appear when launched.

Samsung has recently announced the launch of the A11 and A31 so I expect the A21 to follow.

Samsung A21 is to have a punch-hole display, w big bottom chin which is considerable and the line up of the camera looks pretty good to me. Quad camera setup looks good on the outside, I really hope it gets exciting on the inside when its launched.

Read full article

Re: Samsung To Lauch New Budget Device With Quad Camera by Karex81(m): 3:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
Omo see bezels

(1) (Reply)

Infinix S5pro Specifications / Samsung S21 Ultra And S21 Features Revealed In Huge Spec Leak / Evolution Of Apple Iphone || 2007-2020 || In Under 5 Minutes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.