Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Rare Footage Of Bokoharam Terrorists Tieing Up Kidnapped Nigerian Soldiers(video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rare Footage Of Bokoharam Terrorists Tieing Up Kidnapped Nigerian Soldiers(video (4023 Views)

Kidnapped Nigerian Man Found Dead In South Africa After Ransom Payment By Family / Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) / #EndSARS: Protesters In Aba Launch Counter-Attack On Soldiers (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rare Footage Of Bokoharam Terrorists Tieing Up Kidnapped Nigerian Soldiers(video by Mywd: 3:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
This very rare footage shows Bokoharam Terrorists who have obviously overpowered our weak Nigerian Army being tied up and ready for execution in Borno...
The terrorists could be heard shouting 'Allah ukbar repeatedly..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kM60H1GrDA

1 Share

Re: Rare Footage Of Bokoharam Terrorists Tieing Up Kidnapped Nigerian Soldiers(video by donbachi(m): 3:24pm On Apr 05, 2020
And dis terrorist will be rehabilitated if captured...i'm begining to think dat,it's our soldiers dat should have their brains re-examined...see as dem dey tie our gallant soldiers like xmas fowl ready to be killed.cos of greed and diversion of cash meant for arms purchase...take heart.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Footage Of Bokoharam Terrorists Tieing Up Kidnapped Nigerian Soldiers(video by Jakumo(m): 3:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
The intensity of fear that those captured soldiers must have been experiencing while they were being tied up for assured execution, must have been more than enough for a few of them to completely lose their sanity as they lay there, awaiting torture and death.

No matter what one may think about the Nigerian army, this short video clip is utterly terrifying, especially when one contemplates the fate that befell all those men AFTER that video clip was recorded.

8 Likes

Re: Rare Footage Of Bokoharam Terrorists Tieing Up Kidnapped Nigerian Soldiers(video by Nvc078: 3:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
Doctored pictures. Our soldiers are too gallant to become sacrificial lambs
Re: Rare Footage Of Bokoharam Terrorists Tieing Up Kidnapped Nigerian Soldiers(video by omask: 3:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
I pray God use Coronavirus to judge all the wicked Nigeria leaders for making innocent Nigeria soldiers and Army to be dieing like Christmas chicken.
If you agree say Amen.

6 Likes

Re: Rare Footage Of Bokoharam Terrorists Tieing Up Kidnapped Nigerian Soldiers(video by scoundrel(f): 3:52pm On Apr 05, 2020
Jakumo:
The intensity of fear that those captured soldiers must have been experiencing while they were being tied up for assured execution, must have been more than enough for a few of them to completely lose their sanity as they lay there, awaiting torture and death.

No matter what one may think about the Nigerian army, this short video clip is utterly terrifying, especially when one contemplates the fate that befell all those men AFTER that video clip was recorded.
As a soldier enters different battles one thing becomes clear in his mind: death comes for us all, in one way or the other. Those men might fear a little, then the realization that their time has come will hit them. After that it’s smooth sailing to the world beyond.

4 Likes

Re: Rare Footage Of Bokoharam Terrorists Tieing Up Kidnapped Nigerian Soldiers(video by scoundrel(f): 3:54pm On Apr 05, 2020
I wonder how soldiers are able to differentiate between themselves and the enemy on the battlefield. From viewing the pictures it looks like Nigerian army soldiers tying up fellow soldiers.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rare Footage Of Bokoharam Terrorists Tieing Up Kidnapped Nigerian Soldiers(video by Jakumo(m): 3:54pm On Apr 05, 2020
scoundrel:

As a soldier enters different battles one thing becomes clear in his mind: death comes for us all, in one way or the other. Those men might fear a little, then the realization that their time has come will hit them. After that it’s smooth sailing to the world beyond.

Those men were likely tortured for a prolonged time before actually being killed, so I sincerely doubt whether there was any aspect of their final grisly experience that could be described as smooth sailing.

2 Likes

Re: Rare Footage Of Bokoharam Terrorists Tieing Up Kidnapped Nigerian Soldiers(video by scoundrel(f): 3:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
Jakumo:

Those men were likely tortured for a prolonged time before actually being killed, so I sincerely doubt whether there was any aspect of their final grisly experience that could be described as smooth sailing.
Torture is necessary only when information is required. Why torture more than five men when two will do?
Re: Rare Footage Of Bokoharam Terrorists Tieing Up Kidnapped Nigerian Soldiers(video by Miner13: 4:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
Nvc078:
in your dream right?. ask presidency or burutai to tell you the truth
Re: Rare Footage Of Bokoharam Terrorists Tieing Up Kidnapped Nigerian Soldiers(video by sapientia(m): 4:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
Real pics?
Re: Rare Footage Of Bokoharam Terrorists Tieing Up Kidnapped Nigerian Soldiers(video by Jakumo(m): 4:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
scoundrel:

Torture is necessary only when information is required. Why torture more than five men when two will do?

Evil people exist on both sides in all conflicts, and by their nature, they gleefully torture other human beings simply to derive sadistic pleasure. For such depraved individuals, inflicting horrendous pain on their victims before killing them, is merely a way to prolong the process of dying, again, for the pleasure of the captor, who often films the process for future viewing pleasure.
Re: Rare Footage Of Bokoharam Terrorists Tieing Up Kidnapped Nigerian Soldiers(video by APOPTOSIS: 5:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Rare Footage Of Bokoharam Terrorists Tieing Up Kidnapped Nigerian Soldiers(video by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
Jakumo:

Evil people exist on both sides in all conflicts, and by their nature, they gleefully torture other human beings simply to derive sadistic pleasure. For such depraved individuals, inflicting horrendous pain on their victims before killing them, is merely a way to prolong the process of dying, again, for the pleasure of the captor, who often films the process for future viewing pleasure.

Story.

They should face the dullard who keeps sponsoring the terrorist and releasing those who are caught as repentant terrorists.

Honestly, many human beings are animals.
When a president keeps sponsoring terrorists against his country citizens, and allow soldiers to be wasted anyhow.
It's beyond comprehension. Some people are meant to be kept inside zoo, not to talk of roaming among humans, not to talk of ruling a whole country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Footage Of Bokoharam Terrorists Tieing Up Kidnapped Nigerian Soldiers(video by Franzinni: 5:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
They should have ieds or some type of high velocity explosives rigged to these soldiers in a very safe manner so that when ever they get captured they can go out with a bang ... Imagine all these captured solders had that on them ... By now those book boy will be searching for 72 gay virgins in aljanna

I don't want our gallant soldiers to die o but I am just saying as a last resort ... I would rather go out in a big bang than be slaughtered like a chicken ..

2 Likes

Re: Rare Footage Of Bokoharam Terrorists Tieing Up Kidnapped Nigerian Soldiers(video by Moneywirer: 8:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
Nvc078:

Will you keep quiet undecided

1 Like

Re: Rare Footage Of Bokoharam Terrorists Tieing Up Kidnapped Nigerian Soldiers(video by Blackfire(m): 9:25pm On Apr 05, 2020
Fake news...

But if it is true..

I want the FG to forgive these mujahadins and rehabilitate them, who knows tomorrow they may become Nigeria president or governor or senator.
Re: Rare Footage Of Bokoharam Terrorists Tieing Up Kidnapped Nigerian Soldiers(video by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
scoundrel:

have u died before??

2 Likes

Re: Rare Footage Of Bokoharam Terrorists Tieing Up Kidnapped Nigerian Soldiers(video by scoundrel(f): 10:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
Xavfra:

have u died before??
The beauty of the internet is one can read the experiences of others. I am not a soldier, but Quora gives me an insight into their way of thinking. Let me shoot the question back at you, have you died before?

1 Like

Re: Rare Footage Of Bokoharam Terrorists Tieing Up Kidnapped Nigerian Soldiers(video by properties4sale: 10:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
donbachi:
And dis terrorist will be rehabilitated if captured...i'm begining to think dat,it's our soldiers dat should have their brains re-examined...see as dem dey tie our gallant soldiers like xmas fowl ready to be killed.cos of greed and diversion of cash meant for arms purchase...take heart.
the only thing gallant about those Wussies is gathering and beating up unarmed civilians.
Re: Rare Footage Of Bokoharam Terrorists Tieing Up Kidnapped Nigerian Soldiers(video by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
scoundrel:

The beauty of the internet is one can read the experiences of others. I am not a soldier, but Quora gives me an insight into their way of thinking. Let me shoot the question back at you, have you died before?

cool cool cool shocked
I haven't died before.

I was asking cos you sounded like you died and came back.

1 Like

Re: Rare Footage Of Bokoharam Terrorists Tieing Up Kidnapped Nigerian Soldiers(video by Nukilia: 11:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
Nigeria Army will tell you it is fake news grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rare Footage Of Bokoharam Terrorists Tieing Up Kidnapped Nigerian Soldiers(video by foolbuster: 12:11am On Apr 06, 2020
I'll rather die in the streets protesting than used by this current nigerian government in the guise of a soldier fighting boko haram.
Re: Rare Footage Of Bokoharam Terrorists Tieing Up Kidnapped Nigerian Soldiers(video by franchasng: 12:46am On Apr 06, 2020
It is unfortunate that soldiers of today are now lily liveried boys. If not, this demeaning video clip is enough to inspire Nigerian soldiers to carry out a bloody military coup to wipe out all the corrupt army generals and President of Nigeriaangry angry

5 Likes

Re: Rare Footage Of Bokoharam Terrorists Tieing Up Kidnapped Nigerian Soldiers(video by ruggedtimi(m): 3:05am On Apr 06, 2020
Nvc078:
lol!! welcome to nigeria
Re: Rare Footage Of Bokoharam Terrorists Tieing Up Kidnapped Nigerian Soldiers(video by irunoko(m): 3:36am On Apr 06, 2020
Obviously bubu is seriously backing these terrorist up and of course their Muslim brothers who keep denying them publicly but dinning with them privately
Re: Rare Footage Of Bokoharam Terrorists Tieing Up Kidnapped Nigerian Soldiers(video by Stanchem029: 10:42am On Apr 06, 2020
Nvc078:
Do you have the nursed pictures?
Re: Rare Footage Of Bokoharam Terrorists Tieing Up Kidnapped Nigerian Soldiers(video by modskiller(m): 11:26am On Apr 06, 2020
They will get rehabilitated and treated like kings. Nigeria is a joke
Re: Rare Footage Of Bokoharam Terrorists Tieing Up Kidnapped Nigerian Soldiers(video by PureGoldh(m): 12:39pm On Apr 06, 2020
Aruuu
Re: Rare Footage Of Bokoharam Terrorists Tieing Up Kidnapped Nigerian Soldiers(video by shagasha: 12:42pm On Apr 06, 2020
This may not even be Nigeria
Re: Rare Footage Of Bokoharam Terrorists Tieing Up Kidnapped Nigerian Soldiers(video by DanSawayaa: 1:55am On Apr 07, 2020
franchasng:
It is unfortunate that soldiers of today are now lily liveried boys. If not, this demeaning video clip is enough to inspire Nigerian soldiers to carry out a bloody military coup to wipe out all the corrupt army generals and President of Nigeriaangry angry

Were these not the same soldiers looking for innocent Warri women to rape... let them wait for buratai to rescue them.

Buhari resign!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Friend Is Currently Being Raped And She Need Help ASAP. Pls Help / 'i Saw My Parents Kill Me In A Dream, So I Decided To Kill Them First. See Pics / See What This Husband Did To His Wife For Cheating On Him (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.