Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Pygame Controls With Pydroid - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Pygame Controls With Pydroid (1096 Views)

How Does Pydroid 3 Programming Work? / Pygame Controls With Pydroid / Watch How Robots Controls Traffic Problem In Congo. (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pygame Controls With Pydroid by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
So hey guyz for all d pips using pydroid3 on android you all can relate to when to want to make a game with pygame and the controls can only be done through key presses i am workin(85% finished) on a class or module what ever you call to bring some more python controls through the mouse input on android to make easy making more advance pygame game projects on android with having to worry much or be limited to just keyboard controls and take control of the touch screen

#######
Below are some images of the controls being used to controls a small green square using a big red square as the mouse to move and touch the arrow
#######

Re: Pygame Controls With Pydroid by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 05, 2020
Pls ignore this post taught it didn't get posted so i made another post abt it thanks for understanding bye

(1) (Reply)

Guide To Hire Expert Asp.net Developers - 2020 Edition / Android Developers Help Me Out / Java Thin-client Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.