Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,124 members, 7,856,500 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 08:56 PM

Love Amidst Covid-19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Love Amidst Covid-19 (122 Views)

Spiritual Pandemic Of Hope Grips Iran As Thousands Accept Jesus Amidst COVID-19 / Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? / COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Amidst Covid-19 by Bayoursphere: 3:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
It is said that our deepest emotional need is the need to feel loved. When we feel unloved we struggle just to survive. Love has power. It heals.

Quintessential of love's healing power is seen in Rob's story, who had a terrible accident that he wasn't sure he would be able to walk again. When asked what enabled him to come through that horrible experience, his answer was simple: “Love,” he said. “That’s the only way I could have made it".

You'll be inundated to know that we may inadvertently lessen the chance of survival of some Covid-19 patients (I pray not), not because of the virulent of the virus but just because of feeling unloved. I am aware that stigmatization, contempt, and ill-treatment have been raising their ugly heads, even by some health officials on the front line.

I've also read a plethora of malediction hurled at the country's arch-enemy politicians who tested positive for Covid-19. The truth is wishing them dead may not even bring about their death if it is not God's time. Thus, this is not the best way or time to settle scores. Or have you forgotten? ”Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.”

Covid-19 is an enemy of mankind, not just some people. We must love to survive this together. We must rally round the victims during this trying times and show them, love. Love gives hope. And hope is as essential to our lives as air and water. They need hope to cope.

“Love one another and help others to rise to the higher levels, simply by pouring out love. Love is infectious and the greatest healing energy" Sai Baba

#peptalktoday

#Covid-19

#Love

(1) (Reply)

Anthony Okogie: COVID-19 Is Blessing In Disguise. / Types And Results Of Giving (7) / “treasures In The Darkness”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.