Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? (32004 Views)

Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel Returns To Church With Eye Patch After Knife Attack / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) / EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by shugaboy6102(m): 7:25am On Mar 29, 2020
Good day people. With the recent spread of covid19 and the measures taken by the government taken to limit public gathering to a minimum, who is willing to go to church today?

We had to cancel our services for today late last night because many of the members are already scared of the covid19.

My advice, please stay @ home and don't try to form James bond so that you don't endanger your self and your family. I strongly believe that this season of darkness shall pass.

Happy Sunday everyone

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by Fadomero(m): 7:33am On Mar 29, 2020
You need to tell the pastors not to pay with jail

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by ignis: 7:35am On Mar 29, 2020
Depending on the state location

1 Like

Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by donbachi(m): 7:37am On Mar 29, 2020
Gathering of not more than 50 persons.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by Homeboiy: 7:37am On Mar 29, 2020
I no first de go

I'm following live mass on ITV

Catholic church at ugbowo

I have my catholic missal App

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:38am On Mar 29, 2020
I am going to church for sure
Already charging my phone and Bluetooth speaker..also brushing my teeth and washing my face..ready to stream online
Alleluia, the gates of hell shall not prevail cheesy

203 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by OtemAtum: 7:40am On Mar 29, 2020
Even Jehovah is scared of attending church at this period of time grin

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by helinues: 7:50am On Mar 29, 2020
It's going to 1 month now Pope stopped attending mass.

Mosques have been closed in Saudi Arabia.

Meanwhile, holy ghost is on vacation in Saturn.

88 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by OtemAtum: 7:53am On Mar 29, 2020
helinues:

grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by OtemAtum: 7:53am On Mar 29, 2020
Lol
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by BabyApple(m): 9:53am On Mar 29, 2020
Please I need a job or Mini bus to work at oyingbo to Yaba. I have 3 years valid driver's license I can also work as a personal driver . I stay around ebute metta Lagos mainland. I am open to do any other work beside driving.

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by Pierced(f): 9:54am On Mar 29, 2020
I didn't.....but some part of Lagos held church services.

My area.....Owode......along Ikorodu road...... pentecostal churches held services.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by Bacteriologist(m): 9:54am On Mar 29, 2020
If you have been to church today, in church right now or still going later.

Then you're irresponsible, ignorant and you're going to get people, including yourself killed.
Serve god in your house will not kill you, or kill god. Or stop you from going to heaven.

The virus does not spread by itself. PEOPLE spread it. That's why we advice social distancing. We really don't care when you people still insist on congregating together under one roof doing what nots at this perilous time.
The problem is you're going to put the sensible ones in trouble with your lunacy. PEOPLE are going to DIE if this gets out of hand -if it hasn't already.

Stay at home. Avoid the crowd. That's how we can contain this virus. There's no vaccine or cure yet. Have mercy on the elderly and immunologically compromised.

Do you seriously think yourself more religious than Italy, Spain, US or Germany?

184 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by Franzinni: 9:54am On Mar 29, 2020
God is not in a building ... Africa wake the fexk up!

32 Likes

Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by 24kmagic: 9:54am On Mar 29, 2020
Those who went to church today commited sin by disobeying constituted authority.

And you know where all sinners will go na

Modified; Those of you quoting me... I don't have time to answer stupid questions.

All what i know is that all those who went to church today will go to hell fire, that same place you always tell people who don't believe in what you believe that they'll go.

Bunch of useless cowards

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by englishmart(m): 9:54am On Mar 29, 2020
The best way to show you love God is by sitting at home. You've been going to church since you were 3 months old, what has it benefitted your morality? Why is Nigeria full of morally bankrupt people?

100 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by fredoooooo: 9:54am On Mar 29, 2020
To do what ?

2 Likes

Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by 3RNEST(m): 9:55am On Mar 29, 2020
Online service smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by Truthbites: 9:55am On Mar 29, 2020
I hardly go . I don't know why

6 Likes

Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by KLand(m): 9:55am On Mar 29, 2020
We did house fellowship involving only my family with a deacon from the church to lead the service.

8 Likes

Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by fredoooooo: 9:55am On Mar 29, 2020
helinues:

You no well grin cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by Juliearth(f): 9:55am On Mar 29, 2020
shugaboy6102:
Good day people. With the recent spread of covid19 and the measures taken by the government taken to limit public gathering to a minimum, who is willing to go to church today?

We had to cancel our services for today late last night because many of the members are already scared of the covid19.

My advice, please stay @ home and don't try to form James bond so that you don't endanger your self and your family. I strongly believe that this season of darkness shall pass.

Happy Sunday everyone

Yes,I did. Mobilised my neighbours to run a 2 hour service within the compound.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by JenkinsDonald: 9:55am On Mar 29, 2020
No
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by Slawormir: 9:55am On Mar 29, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Isoright

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by Chikpat(m): 9:55am On Mar 29, 2020
Yes. I am still in church. Surprisingly, everything is still normal here. God heal the world.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by buygala(m): 9:55am On Mar 29, 2020
grin

Church ke ....me that hasn't even stepped outside my apartment for the past 3 days....

I fear who no fear Corona sad

13 Likes

Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by dennisworld1(m): 9:56am On Mar 29, 2020
I nor dey even go church.

12 Likes

Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by vioment: 9:56am On Mar 29, 2020
I park well for house.

Thank God I don't have to sign a secret cult agreement to comment on this topic.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed / Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce / Christain Song Lyrics Library.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.