Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Get Paid For Every Click You Make - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Paid For Every Click You Make (723 Views)

Get Paid For Reading News! CASHOUT IN 24 Hours / Make 20k Monthly With Just A Click, You Can Use Any Browser With No Stress / RAGP (recharge And Get Paid ) Is A Very Big Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Paid For Every Click You Make by abiodunnwabs: 9:21pm On Mar 09, 2021
Imagine if you are being paid for all the buttons and elements you hit online. That would be great right? Yes, because after all, it's your time, effort, and more especially your data as the case may be. But most of the time we spend a whole lot of time on the internet looking at funny jokes, plays, discussions or gist that at the end of the day has not added any money to our wallet or even at least give us a hope of renewing our data when it expires instead we load more to waste on more useless stuff. So what if I introduce you to what will actually pay you for every click you make? This way, you're clicking for nothing but in exchange for some cents and in turn dollars that you can actually withdraw.

This website is one I discovered and since then I've never forgotten to sign in to my account and do those clicks that bring me money. Since this is actually working I decided to share with you so that you too can be getting something at the end of each day. Nothing is too little. Or better say, little is better than nothing.

If you can get some cents that will become a dollar just by clicking, is it not better than going a whole day without that money or even that knowledge?

If you care to start earning something every day - I mean every blessed day, follow this link now and the steps I'll be outlining below to register.

Step 1: visit https://cut.ly/C0nGLz
Step 2: Sign up as a Publisher
Step 3: Fill in the required information and put the referral ID (51288359)
Step 4: Complete your account information (You must verify your email and phone number before you can start earning)
Step 5: Sign in and click on your PPC Ads for the day to earn.

As simple as that.

Earn everyday by signing in and clicking on your PPC ads for the day.

Re: Get Paid For Every Click You Make by Nobody: 1:48am On Mar 10, 2021
Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: Get Paid For Every Click You Make by Lacruise(m): 4:26am On Mar 10, 2021
Payment proof pls

1 Like

Re: Get Paid For Every Click You Make by abiodunnwabs: 9:54am On Mar 10, 2021
Lacruise:
Payment proof pls

To be able to make withdrawals, you have to meet the withdrawal threshold of $50 but here is what I've got so far.

You can search star-clicks payment proof on youtube to see if you can actually withdraw your money when it reaches the threshold or not.
Like I said in the post, you make cents every day by clicking the PPC ads for the day. It's not a get-rich-quick thing but something very simple and fun (kind of), to do and make some change by doing what you'd still do every day.

You can go through it and see if it's something you want to do.

Re: Get Paid For Every Click You Make by Richiee9(m): 8:55am On Mar 28, 2021
Hey guys I already did an upgrade and I must say it's been the best memory so far....But the problem here is there is an embedded html code for external clicks which I can't get a way around yet...I use to create a blog a few days ago but it just stopped reflecting on my balance a few days ago..can someone recommend a good blogging site for me where I can maybe self click myself
Re: Get Paid For Every Click You Make by abiodunnwabs: 9:11pm On Mar 29, 2021
Hello Richiee9,

While you can self click your available ads on the star-clicks platform, the HTML embed is not meant to be self clicked but others who click on them will make your money reflect.

The best you can do is perhaps create a post on that blog about how to make money by clicking ads, and paste your html code on the post. Then share your post, you'll likely get clicks from people.

Self clicking won't work because it won't reflect on your star-clicks account.
Re: Get Paid For Every Click You Make by Richiee9(m): 6:18pm On Mar 31, 2021
Actually that was a good reasoning...but as per what you said about self clicks I asked some of the members on the site and most of them said they clicked using vpn
Re: Get Paid For Every Click You Make by abiodunnwabs: 7:00pm On Apr 12, 2021
Richiee9:
Actually that was a good reasoning...but as per what you said about self clicks I asked some of the members on the site and most of them said they clicked using vpn

Yea, it's possible because it changes your IP/location. But to be on the safe side is to avoid whatever will put your account into trouble due to suspicious activities like too many clicks or stuffs like that

(1) (Reply)

New Online Business Opportunity (PIMS) Make Over 3k - 10k Daily... / Freelancers How Do You Receive Money From Clients Abroad / How To Sell Cheap SME Data Online (data Reselling Business)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.