Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos (90684 Views)

Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies / Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) / Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ (2) (3) (4)

Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by gotnel: 7:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
Rest in peace. We all have to take the issue of convid 19 seriously.
How ever, treatment is available if you follow the right medication.
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by BeerParlour: 7:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
muhyeenisce:

No be today people don de die.... don’t give people hypertension over covid 19... they are more than thousand ways people can die covid is just one of them

Now you're trying to belittle the virus

The virus have killed 900 people today in the United States of America.
Tomorrow it will kill more than it has killed today.

Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
OdefaGirl:
Is total deaths not 4 again? I don't understand.

I hope Sydney Talker is fine oooo, someone should tell me he is please... cry
It is a Prank!!
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by Olodo24: 7:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
Isinweke:
Nigeria should carry out mercy killings to all the covid19 patients and suspects to avoid increasing the virus.

This virus can kill millions of people in this country o.
We should do everything possible to stop it now!
shut up

Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by Bigblessed: 7:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
It's only because they are not related to you, abi?

viccipedia:
Ok so only 2 deaths right? undecided

Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 05, 2020
Isinweke:
Nigeria should carry out mercy killings to all the covid19 patients and suspects to avoid increasing the virus.

Heard they did same in Japan....

God took a peek at the heart of man...

What he saw shocked him so much he exclaimed:

"THE HEART OF MAN IS DESPERATELY WICKED..." shocked beyond words he added "... WHO SHALL KNOW IT!! "
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
You'd rather be crying for food nstead of good health. Covid-19 is real. Stay safe in hunger than free with a sickness without cure.
I rest my case ooo!

'good health without food' ; how?
'Stay safe in hunger' ; how?

Yeah, we need to be safety conscious but when the sacrifice to stay healthy is becoming unhealthy; where is the wisdom?

I hope the sacrifice will not overstretch our tolerance; where fear of death transforms into desperation to survive.

Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by sirvic29(m): 8:04pm On Apr 05, 2020
no name, no picture and you expect me to believe this?
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
How is Kyari doing in Lagos?
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
May his soul and the souls of others who lost their lives to this corona virus saga rest in the bossom of the Lord ........ amen
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by viccipedia: 8:26pm On Apr 05, 2020
Bigblessed:
It's only because they are not related to you, abi?

Im not responsible for your conclusions. If you’re confused, you ask questions.
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by Billyanger(m): 8:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
Isinweke:

I can bet you wont suggest the same if it was to be your family member. How do you feel when you typed this? grin

Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
mooremoney:
Nigeria will win this war. As for those believing that 5G bullshit conspiracy theory. Just know our pastors are coming up with a new format

You dey mind that one?

Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by GreatResearcher: 8:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
beautyhd:
The workers in that private facility should be told to isolate themselves at home or risk being quarantined at yaba NCDC or LUTH.

Private hospitals, do they have the necessary facilities to attend to patients with Corona virus? If not why take the risk?

No private hospital in Nigeria has.
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by ubee(m): 8:36pm On Apr 05, 2020
Isinweke:

The tragic thing about the situation brought to light by you and this your abominable statement is that seeing it, someone will think you're most likely a young adult(early twenties at most) but in reality you're almost certainly a fully advanced adult(late thirties or even early forties). My own personal research recently i've discovered we have a lost generation of adults in Naija that say the most crazy, and dumb things and that are generally degenerates.
It's a slap on the face of humankind that you breathe air while people are sick and dying from this virus.
You are just scum from the pit of hell.

Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by CoronaV: 8:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
beautyhd:
The workers in that private facility should be told to isolate themselves at home or risk being quarantined at yaba NCDC or LUTH.

Private hospitals, do they have the necessary facilities to attend to patients with Corona virus? If not why take the risk?

So hospitals shouldn't attend to anyone who is sick anymore because the person might have Corona virus? This Corona Virus will cause more deaths than the virus itself
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by Bigblessed: 8:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
Why use 'only' when human head is involved?

viccipedia:
Im not responsible for your conclusions. If you’re confused, you ask questions.
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by dangoteinlaw: 8:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
Truthbites:
Nigerian bloggers or news online platforms don't know how to deliver. They should learn from Yahoo news, CNN, Aljazeera, BBC,etc these foreign platforms mix their news. Since Corona virus pandemic, u see Nigerian bloggers or forum focusing only on the virus news. These days, I visit mostly foreign sites to get news. All our Nigerian news platforms are all on Covid 19 this, Covid20 that ..not that the news shouldn't be broadcast, it should be mixed. We are already bombarded with the deaths et al,we are scared n bored.
u must be mad in hour head. We are in a serious problem now and you want other news about what? Big boobs or bbn. Like i said youare mad
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by ChybuzzDD(m): 8:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
Truthbites:
Nigerian bloggers or news online platforms don't know how to deliver. They should learn from Yahoo news, CNN, Aljazeera, BBC,etc these foreign platforms mix their news. Since Corona virus pandemic, u see Nigerian bloggers or forum focusing only on the virus news. These days, I visit mostly foreign sites to get news. All our Nigerian news platforms are all on Covid 19 this, Covid20 that ..not that the news shouldn't be broadcast, it should be mixed. We are already bombarded with the deaths et al,we are scared n bored.

I hope you know this is the health section?
There are other sections like Romance, Politics, Investment, Crimes, etc, elsewhere, depending on what you want.
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by dangoteinlaw: 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
mooremoney:
Nigeria will win this war. As for those believing that 5G bullshit conspiracy theory. Just know our pastors are coming up with a new format
no mind those scammers posing as pastors. I can't believe ppl still take clowns like pastor chris seriously i mean when he held that stick illustrating what he had zero knowledge about all i could see was a clown in his circus

Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by ubee(m): 8:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
Afodot0022:

U look beautiful in ur dp
You are so simple minded and unrefined it's unbelievable.
For you to be shameless enough to be posting such petty nonsense in a thread reporting about possibly the most scary and tragic times we all will witness in our lifetime shows you are really a clueless man-child
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by eagleonearth(m): 8:52pm On Apr 05, 2020
Isinweke:

do you know what you just said?? This statement is enough to bring evil into your family. So if you or your relative was down with the virus, government now plans on how to kill you against your wish to live and you will be OK? Permit me to say that your thoughts are bestial and leaders can never emanate from generations with your mentality because that will be a quadruple disaster.

Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by salford1: 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
teejet:
2 not 5 reported?
I guess 2 in Lagos
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by marshmonii: 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2020
YABAGEEKtv:

Yes 2 recorded in lagos

For now
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by papaking1(m): 9:04pm On Apr 05, 2020
Isinweke:

You are the biggest fool ever, even more foolish than Buhari. Idiot.
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by kadiri3(m): 9:20pm On Apr 05, 2020
Depot:
We want his identity, not age.
Bros all dis naija coro na lie nothing like coro in naija
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by zoe123: 9:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
Isinweke:

You're sensless
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by kadiri3(m): 9:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
Clemsilver45:
Give us his full details... undecided
is fake
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by PraiseHim4ever: 9:26pm On Apr 05, 2020
BeerParlour:

God should have mercy on Himself and you.

His business of collecting 10% of people's hard earned money(tithes) is under threat
Once again, may God forgive u
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by kadiri3(m): 9:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
honeyB2018:
NCDC
Honestly, am so annoyed with the way and manner this government agency is disseminating information about the covid19 cases.
(1) Names of people tested positive are hidden, this seriously hampering contact tracing.
(2) Names of those that died through the virus is also hidden, keeping citizens in a suspense.
(3) Details of the dead is also kept secret.
The number of deaths from this virus in Nigeria is still manageable and not the rate that details can be cumbersome.
In 2014, that we had Ebola case here, Nigerians knew who the index case was, we know the doctor who paid the ultimate price.
The names of the nurses who got infected but were Ok, were made public
The Doctor that died in Port Harcourt from Ebola case was made public.
Did the health minister and the director in charge of NCDC attend another medical school more than that of their predecessors?
Am concerned.
my brother nothing like coro in naija
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by Tammynator(m): 9:54pm On Apr 05, 2020
Galaticos444:
yea.2 in lag,2 in abj and 1 in osun
Thanks!
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by Nwendi26: 10:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
YABAGEEKtv:
A 36 year old man has died of Coronavirus in Lagos state.

His death was announced by the Lagos Commissioner for Health, Professor Akin Abayomi, on Twitter today April 5.

According to Professor Abayomi tweeted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/ProfAkinAbayomi/status/1246789320893173760

They should show pictures... When CNN is reporting, they usually show picture of the dead (when's still alive though)

Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public / More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA / COVID-19: People Are Celebrating Birthdays, Having Fun In Quarantine(Photos)