Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,416 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos (90654 Views)

Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies / Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) / Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by maasoap(m): 10:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
Truthbites:
Nigerian bloggers or news online platforms don't know how to deliver. They should learn from Yahoo news, CNN, Aljazeera, BBC,etc these foreign platforms mix their news. Since Corona virus pandemic, u see Nigerian bloggers or forum focusing only on the virus news. These days, I visit mostly foreign sites to get news. All our Nigerian news platforms are all on Covid 19 this, Covid20 that ..not that the news shouldn't be broadcast, it should be mixed. We are already bombarded with the deaths et al,we are scared n bored.

The only news across the world right now is covid-19, from Aljazeera to bbc to cnn
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by olax02(m): 10:26pm On Apr 05, 2020
viccipedia:
Ok so only 2 deaths right? undecided
...l am tired of this livescores jare.. Cant we just change topic? This corona stuff is getting boring..

1 Like

Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by Insectkiller: 11:04pm On Apr 05, 2020
If u gat NO food..
Start fasting... Fasting boost immune system..just Google it.

shocked cool
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by Insectkiller: 11:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
You'd rather be crying for food nstead of good health. Covid-19 is real. Stay safe in hunger than free with a sickness without cure.
I rest my case ooo!

NO food again then Go for fasting and be fine.
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by madgoat(m): 11:14pm On Apr 05, 2020
viccipedia:
Ok so only 2 deaths right? undecided

You will like to be the 3rd kiss
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by pedroiyke: 11:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
Show us the man picture
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by excel101(m): 11:54pm On Apr 05, 2020
Isinweke:
Nigeria should carry out mercy killings to all the covid19 patients and suspects to avoid increasing the virus.

This virus can kill millions of people in this country o.
We should do everything possible to stop it now!
Very good suggestion, but I pray you are one of the COVID19 patients.
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by adaksbullet: 11:55pm On Apr 05, 2020
blackslayer:

YOU ARE ONE UGLY BEAST SIR! FUGLY SON OF A GUN!
u are shout, u idiot angry angry angry

Ori e o pe, stupidic fooooooooool angry angry angry angry
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by blackslayer: 12:44am On Apr 06, 2020
adaksbullet:
u are shout, u idiot angry angry angry

Ori e o pe, stupidic fooooooooool angry angry angry angry

egbon, e ugly sha.
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by adaksbullet: 12:45am On Apr 06, 2020
blackslayer:

egbon, e ugly sha.
fine boy grin

Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by blackslayer: 12:46am On Apr 06, 2020
adaksbullet:
fine boy grin

ugly beast!
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by adaksbullet: 12:51am On Apr 06, 2020
blackslayer:

ugly beast!
u we died in mine mata bayi these boy grin grin cheesy cheesy

Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by jeff1607(m): 5:24am On Apr 06, 2020
Isinweke:
Nigeria should carry out mercy killings to all the covid19 patients and suspects to avoid increasing the virus.

like?

Or would you prefer to get vaccination from gates?
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by YABAGEEKtv: 5:28am On Apr 06, 2020
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by aaaaabbbbbccccc: 5:57am On Apr 06, 2020
Isinweke:

When all your family contract the virus. So we can do mercy killing for them
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by Wettoid123: 7:17am On Apr 06, 2020
Isinweke:

Nigeria don't practice Mercy killing you hear!
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by Truthbites: 7:17am On Apr 06, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
u must be mad in hour head. We are in a serious problem now and you want other news about what? Big boobs or bbn. Like i said youare mad

You insult me??I return the curse to u, ur present generation and unborn generation...if I could get ur details,I will arrest u
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by dangoteinlaw: 7:21am On Apr 06, 2020
Truthbites:

You insult me??I return the curse to u, ur present generation and unborn generation...if I could get ur details,I will arrest u
just read what u just wrote, seems like u have this covid inside ur brain and i pray the ppl around do the needful and call the helpline asap or preferably they shoot you dead b4 u spread it.
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by Truthbites: 7:26am On Apr 06, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
just read what u just wrote, seems like u have this covid inside ur brain and i pray the ppl around do the needful and call the helpline asap or preferably they shoot you dead b4 u spread it.

See this dead body de talk? Dangoteinlaw?u wen nver see food chop? Ekiti thunder strike u there. Rainy season don land..u be meat. I state my opinion and u abuse me for it? I nor blame this idomie generation. Who give u fone? Better return it to ur Mom. Foolish junior. Because secondary school de on lockdown?I don't blame u
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by dangoteinlaw: 7:28am On Apr 06, 2020
Truthbites:

See this dead body de talk? Dangoteinlaw?u wen nver see food chop? Ekiti thunder strike u there. Rainy season don land..u be meat. I state my opinion and u abuse me for it? I nor blame this idomie generation. Who give u fone? Better return it to ur Mom. Foolish junior. Because secondary school de on lockdown?I don't blame u
u need help asap!!! This covid has totally compromised your judgement, i feel like crying 4 u but it will be well, lord heal the world
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by Truthbites: 7:39am On Apr 06, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
u need help asap!!! This covid has totally compromised your judgement, i feel like crying 4 u but it will be well, lord heal the world

Common go n read JAMB IS next 2 years. What is photosynthesis?the law of supply n demand? Whats d difference between site,cite and sight?biology nko? U don read the syllabus finish? U know ur amoeba, algae, spirogyra? Geography? U are instead using mum's phone to insult elders. I will flog you mercilessly, silly swine, brainless dullard
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by Truthbites: 7:44am On Apr 06, 2020
maasoap:

The only news across the world right now is covid-19, from Aljazeera to bbc to cnn

Like Nigerians nor de read to understand!! !!....I said MIX the news. I disagree with u, all the news channels I mentioned, broadcast news of various categories. They report on Covid19 and other news. Visit their sites...they write on Covid19 news and other stuff
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by Gridy: 7:49am On Apr 06, 2020
cheesy
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by dangoteinlaw: 7:58am On Apr 06, 2020
Truthbites:

Common go n read JAMB IS next 2 years. What is photosynthesis?the law of supply n demand? Whats d difference between site,cite and sight?biology nko? U don read the syllabus finish? U know ur amoeba, algae, spirogyra? Geography? U are instead using mum's phone to insult elders. I will flog you mercilessly, silly swine, brainless dullard
u are right.going on to read now......
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by Iceking1(m): 1:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
OdefaGirl:
Is total deaths not 4 again? I don't understand.

I hope Sydney Talker is fine oooo, someone should tell me he is please... cry

Just imagine, this one is already crushing on someone he hasn't seen before.... Smh
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by OdefaGirl(f): 2:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
Iceking1:

Just imagine, this one is already crushing on someone he hasn't seen before.... Smh

Crush ke?
Is there another meaning to that which I know not?
You've never been disturbed to know an outcome of event/information which you don't have access to?
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by oaugraduate1234(m): 6:16pm On Apr 06, 2020
May his soul rest in peace
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by miidae(f): 8:38pm On Apr 06, 2020
Afodot0022:

U look beautiful in ur dp
Thank you
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by Clemsilver45: 9:55pm On Apr 06, 2020
That's what am saying .... What nonsense... Giving us paper work...
kadiri3:
is fake
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by SensualMan1(m): 11:51am On Apr 09, 2020
iomoge2:
in Lagos
iomoge2 on the food thread cheesy

EXPOSED

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public / More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA / COVID-19: People Are Celebrating Birthdays, Having Fun In Quarantine(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.