Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Indecisive And Unhappy. Advice Pla - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Indecisive And Unhappy. Advice Pla (11884 Views)

Being A Single Mother Or Being Married And Unhappy. / Genotype: The Reason For My Unhappy Marriage. / Depressed And Unhappy In My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indecisive And Unhappy. Advice Pla by crackkhaus: 6:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
A 32 year old tractor driver that can't even afford ordinary android phone to chat on whatsapp, a hôrny nincompoop with a bald head as huge and long as a rail line, who jumps from one thread to the other with his dead phone hanging by a thread, dissing ladies cos the one hour 10k job can give him that much time to gossip on here like a kid, wants to claim he isn't demented, definitely the 8th wonders of the world cheesy
Tractor driver who's using a dead phone? Lmao... cheesycheesy
No be only 32, I be 40... Lol..

This is someone who was looking for who will give her head, and I told you to go get a vibrator like the one my partner owns... Lol . And now you're calling me hórny, YOU? grin

Pictured below is the beast you're calling a tractor which pays 10k? Lmao..
And that's a dead phone eh, lol..

Girl please...you ain't shit and you have nothing to say.

I'll gladly embarrass you here with chat proof if you push me cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indecisive And Unhappy. Advice Pla by AquariusRising: 6:38pm On Apr 08, 2020
Graxie:
Chai, uka agbasa. Mmawu, what a piece!!! Some of us have decided never to quote such group of persons, it's better I dash my data out than doing such. They enjoy ridiculing women irrespective of their pain. They even mask it up with Christianity. Odiegwu oh!!!

No matter what a person's personal belief on a topic, it is cruel and unkind to constantly and consistently make mockery of another's pain and suffering. Only persons with a mental disorder do it. They are called sociopaths.

I will continue to do what we have been doing...Ignore them.

13 Likes

Re: Indecisive And Unhappy. Advice Pla by AquariusRising: 6:44pm On Apr 08, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

And also psychosis, some of us are used to rants like that and have put his ilk on the sideline, they will continue to hail him to ride on, if they don't, he would have probably stopped by now.

Very true!...a lot of ill-formed humans online, missing vital parts that make them human. What sort of a person kicks another who is already down and broken?

7 Likes

Re: Indecisive And Unhappy. Advice Pla by sisisioge: 8:00pm On Apr 08, 2020
Na wa o...sometimes, I wish I have the strength to spite fire like I sometimes see on here. We are all getting irritated with this corona thing making the rounds for sure, boredom sef isn't helping. Make una calm down biko. Since we have individualism as part of our blessings from above, we wont have the same opinion about things....no surprises.

I wish things would turn out well for the OP...her husband really wronged her. How could he? He kicked her where it hurt the most and had the audacity to ask her to drink water on top of it...chai!

Anyways, may God Himself bless her with beautiful healthy babies that would make her forget the troubles she went through. And it remains wise to eternally separate her estates from his regardless of the turn of events. May God save us from unfair spouses. It is well.

6 Likes

Re: Indecisive And Unhappy. Advice Pla by oyoolima: 8:24pm On Apr 08, 2020
This place is like a warzone cheesy cheesy

@Mavis3,I hope you are keeping well and taking care of yourself.

Your decision sounds fine and even if you change your mind,it is alright.

Do what is best for you and take comfort where you can.A lot of us here are rooting for you.

Please update when you have time,even if it's just to say you're doing alright.

This your pain will not be in vain , you will have your children and they will always be a source of joy to you.

You will be fine.no matter what.

8 Likes

Re: Indecisive And Unhappy. Advice Pla by oyoolima: 8:45pm On Apr 08, 2020
shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
What's going on here ?
I just knew these jabs were not normal.
Hope this isn't another coo gar saga loading.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indecisive And Unhappy. Advice Pla by tabithababy(f): 8:53pm On Apr 08, 2020
bukatyne:

I am spitting poo yet you keep quoting me. You see you don't have an iota of sense.

Be like your sister that keeps ranting about me in every thread without quoting me.

How telling women to choose the right men and be good wives would generate this type of hatred is beyond me.

Those that claim to be Christians, have I said anything outside the Bible?

I am throwing an open challenge:

Show me anything I am saying outside the Bible or anywhere I told men to behave as they like.

I still opened a thread a few days back on Jesus Christ viz a viz a Christian husband.

I keep saying it: I am not here for likes. Everything I have that would build stronger families, I will keep saying it here on NL.

If you are not comfortable, don't open my threads: don't bother quoting me.

I wonder why I am engaging an egghead that sees nothing wrong in 'male bestie' and when quality men say they don't want your broken overused body, you start wailing.

Our dear Mrs Marital rape... Don't you get tired

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indecisive And Unhappy. Advice Pla by Shugavee(f): 8:53pm On Apr 08, 2020
crackkhaus:
Chats don't lie..
Yawns****

10 Likes

Re: Indecisive And Unhappy. Advice Pla by tabithababy(f): 8:55pm On Apr 08, 2020
crackkhaus:

Bring your proof.. I have more of those chats where they came from oo cheesy

I will finish you here... You never see anything

Chaiii... You are a man. It's okay

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indecisive And Unhappy. Advice Pla by amaham(m): 8:58pm On Apr 08, 2020
Bia, everybody should mind themselves in this thread oo. Your drama is making mockery of madam Mavis problem

1 Like

Re: Indecisive And Unhappy. Advice Pla by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 08, 2020
Maybe after this nerves will calm.

No wonder.

I'm beginning to think that guys and babes who fly off the handle here were friendship gone sore.

What do I know.

Guys make una settle na.
Re: Indecisive And Unhappy. Advice Pla by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 08, 2020
crackkhaus:

You are an imp, you want to use me to catch trips by making up tales that never happened abi..

I will embarrass you.

Haba.

Don't do this.
Delete them pls.
Re: Indecisive And Unhappy. Advice Pla by tabithababy(f): 9:07pm On Apr 08, 2020
crackkhaus:

Are you crying already?

You thought you could make up stories and not be proven as a liar? cheesy

What is the meaning of the chats you are uploading here?? Did you sleep with her or you have her nudes If not big shame on you

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Is It Proper To Make My Wife Next Of Kin? / He Wants More Children / Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.