Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,184 members, 7,835,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors - Health (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors (54282 Views)

Nurses Withdraw Services At Plateau Isolation Centre Over Hazard Allowance / Kano Govt Playing Politics With COVID-19 - NARD, NMA, AMLSN / 300 Medical Consultants Withdraw Services From UCH, University Of Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by kayusely70(m): 5:35am On Apr 06, 2020
It could be a ploy to make moneny from the donations.
Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by saintokwuluora(m): 5:38am On Apr 06, 2020
Romeo3:
Fools. We need all the help we can get

America just accepted 1000 ventilators from china
Some people are olodo per excellence, did America receive Chinese doctors? Have we not received Chinese billionaire Jack Ma's medical equipment? Monumental mumuism is not knowing when to say NO.

1 Like

Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by eyinjuege: 5:54am On Apr 06, 2020
Romeo3:
We can also have this argument about their infrastructural developments right here in the country.

We are talking about their medical input.

Do not compare infrastructure with medical care.

2 very different entities, 2 very different skill sets
Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by InvertedHammer: 6:05am On Apr 06, 2020
/
Their exploits in US and Europe were very successful. They are coming with new and upgraded version CoVID-20 designed specifically for Africans.
Prepare for mass burial. Casket makers should order more supplies in case the Chinese doctors are allowed into the country because they will witness unprecedented patronage.
\

1 Like

Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by okoolori(m): 6:14am On Apr 06, 2020
donbachi:
Total number of doctors in nigeria is 72,000 + and 250k nurses..in a populace of 200million..let assume over 80,000 persons are affected nation wide..what are the 18 chinese doctors coming to do?even if we share dem state by state,e no go make any impact...unless e get wetin d govt no want make nigerians know.
Don't mind awon eleribu government. They want to infect us all with the invitation of Chinese doctors just as the Chinese do in Italy and someone will still say that ode Bashir and uncle wey carry Rona come aso rock still get sense in all this shenanigans wey dem wan take siphon the donated funds.
We don wise up
Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by Nobody: 6:23am On Apr 06, 2020
Romeo3:
Fools. We need all the help we can get

America just accepted 1000 ventilators from china

so our doctors are incompetent!?

if the FG provided the needed support to our doctors and hospitals, would there be any need for 18 corona ambassadors.

useful idiots like you encourage bad governance in Nigeria.

have you caught convid? no.

watch how convid cases will ruse when these 18 infectors come here.
Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by SEGLIZ: 6:34am On Apr 06, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Don't die tonight oo BC of high BP...cursed boy from a cursed Afonja tribe

I never signed death but to live and fulfil greatness.
he that curses me is cursed by the high heavens.
the idiot in you just forgot you are on an afonja platform, how gullible.
now go the learn the history, I'm no afonja but from Oodua nation.
your inferior mind set made you mention "afonja" the fears of your ancestors. even in their graves and spirit form they are scared of afonja.
afonja the slayer of the ancestral chest beaters while you a descendant live with the trauma.
e be like say banment dey hungry papa for nairaland, before your papa go chop that banment I go give small for the pill wey him dey give people.
you migratory fool of an osu jewish descendant.
omo ale atohun rin wa.
back of it you don't want to meet wit your doom. go tell your father I'm not his match, he's just sent you to your to destruction. idiot like you that just got introduced to civilization only to get intimidated and intoxicated by it.
Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by Ademoore07(m): 6:43am On Apr 06, 2020
Humanoid01:

Lol.
All of a sudden, China's confirmed cases and death rate started decreasing significantly. That didn't happen by chance. There's gotta be something they did to control the situation. Maybe they brought them over for that purpose. I think that's a fair guess.
And u think the death tool in china is not higher than that of italy? When the pandemic began last year november in china, the first thing their govt did was to send all foreign journalists packing so that the real truth wont be exposed. The only news from china is from their govt spokeman. Their indigenous press dare not say anything against the govt known for human right violation, intimidation and injustice.
Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by aishmuhd(f): 7:00am On Apr 06, 2020
donbachi:
Total number of doctors in nigeria is 72,000 + and 250k nurses..in a populace of 200million..let assume over 80,000 persons are affected nation wide..what are the 18 chinese doctors coming to do?even if we share dem state by state,e no go make any impact...unless e get wetin d govt no want make nigerians know.
senseless government..thank God the Covid19 dey try give us some senses. Maybe they are coming to perfect the killings with infected mask and vaccines. Buhari be careful with this Chinese people Ooh!!!
Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by okpalaAnambra: 7:05am On Apr 06, 2020
SEGLIZ:

I never signed death but to live and fulfil greatness.
he that curses me is cursed by the high heavens.
the idiot in you just forgot you are on an afonja platform, how gullible.
now go the learn the history, I'm no afonja but from Oodua nation.
your inferior mind set made you mention "afonja" the fears of your ancestors. even in their graves and spirit form they are scared of afonja.
afonja the slayer of the ancestral chest beaters while you a descendant live with the trauma.
e be like say banment dey hungry papa for nairaland, before your papa go chop that banment I go give small for the pill wey him dey give people.
you migratory fool of an osu jewish descendant.
omo ale atohun rin wa.
back of it you don't want to meet wit your doom. go tell your father I'm not his match, he's just sent you to your to destruction. idiot like you that just got introduced to civilization only to get intimidated and intoxicated by it.
Cc lalasticlala mynd44 rule 2
Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by Psalms5522: 7:11am On Apr 06, 2020
Islie:

https://thenationonlineng.net/nma-nard-threaten-to-withdraw-services-over-invitation-of-chinese-doctors/
I agree with the doctors on this 100% but the part where the learned medical expert began to quote conspiracy theories na that part just kill my joy
Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by passover221(m): 7:15am On Apr 06, 2020
Federal government should please be wise for once.
We need an upgrade in the health sector, we don't need chinko doctors. Don't trust those chinko guys.
Fg be warned.

Now To know all about RECHARGE AND GET PAID, join my whatsapp group with this link.

https:///BpED2IMByKxBih9IIghIDa

1 Like

Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by Psalms5522: 7:16am On Apr 06, 2020
InvertedHammer:
/
Their exploits in US and Europe were very successful. They are coming with new and upgraded version CoVID-20 designed specifically for Africans.
Prepare for mass burial. Casket makers should order more supplies in case the Chinese doctors are allowed into the country because they will witness unprecedented patronage.
\
where you get this info sef I go like see am, you fit show me or drop the link?
Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by craves(m): 7:18am On Apr 06, 2020
NMA should keep quiet. presently in the world over, no country has a better knowledge of this virus more than china. it started from their place and they have been able to manage and contain it. we are just lucking we don't have soaring cases like Italy and USA. if the united kingdom and US can ask for china's assistance, then who are we. NMA is just showing their selves because we don have overwhelming caese

meanwhile...
Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by 41lady(m): 7:21am On Apr 06, 2020
FG are stupid set of illiterate people, they didn't see or hear what happened to italy and spain, even Malaysia who has chinese race in the country reject china support even though Malaysia death rate is higher than Nigeria due to the COVID-19.

I don't know why Nigeria have dumb leaders when the citizens are the most brilliant people in the world. Is this a curse?
Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by Ladycewhy(f): 7:28am On Apr 06, 2020
Romeo3:
haha. Nigerian quack doctors. The govt and the elites don't use them. Baba stay under your lockdown and keep quiet. This one is above you.
exactly the comment I have been waiting for you to type.Instead of all those beating around the bush you have been doing,just tell us they are coming to treat the likes of Abba kyari and co.

If Mohammed can't go to the mountain the mountain will have to come to Mohammed . Since our elites can't travel for medical tourism,the medical tourism will have to come to them. grin

1 Like

Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by BABANGBALI: 7:30am On Apr 06, 2020
What are they scared of? Can they do it alone?
Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by ORBLIGHTS(m): 8:00am On Apr 06, 2020
If you ask me, I don't see any bad thing in sharing experiences and working together professionally to stop a virus infection such as corona.

It started there and they have been making progress in curbing the spread of the virus, let em come please.

My dad is one of the frontier Docs, and he also knows it one of the best thing for the Chinese Docs to come and share their professional experiences.
Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by Romeo3(m): 8:07am On Apr 06, 2020
quentin06:

so our doctors are incompetent!?

if the FG provided the needed support to our doctors and hospitals, would there be any need for 18 corona ambassadors.

useful idiots like you encourage bad governance in Nigeria.

have you caught convid? no.

watch how convid cases will ruse when these 18 infectors come here.
Our doctors are incompetent and ill equipped. It's not a contest. You claim not to be an idiot but you can't think beyond what you are seeing. Fool.
Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by Romeo3(m): 8:08am On Apr 06, 2020
eyinjuege:

We are talking about their medical input.

Do not compare infrastructure with medical care.

2 very different entities, 2 very different skill sets
What is Nigeria good for? Nothing. We rely on imports. Even doctors too
Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by SEGLIZ: 8:08am On Apr 06, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Cc lalasticlala mynd44 rule 2

I know you would sure whimper at the end, mind no mode would rescue you forgot to tell them you started the cyber bullying.
idiot radarada.
I dey my house make unna gather body join come beat me, if covid19 no go catch unna for road.
I won't learn decorum I will teach.
Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by Papichulostunne(m): 8:10am On Apr 06, 2020
There is an ulterior motive behind this decision no doubt about that. Its a shame Nigeria and the lives of her people have to be in the hands of an illiterate president.

After struggling for power, manipulating figures to win and be re-voted here comes his biggest challenge yet and he dont even have i single approach to the pandemic. At first he couldnt even address his countrymen on what issues were on ground. For over 2 - 3 weeks he was incognito.

And now what does he do? Without formal consultation of our medical team has again made a personal decision to consult and relying on the same people who let this virus free and are threat to other countries as a number of them have refused help from China.

He makes this decision as if nigeria is a nuclear family where he is the father of the house. Even at that self when it comes to some decision making, Papa dey consult with Mama to know if wetin e wan do dey right ni.

Its to bad that a man that ia suppose to be knacking cow yansh with stick in direction of where he wants it to go is the one now knacking Nigeria yansh with stivk to where he wants it to go..

To all those that supported and rigged the election for him to be re- elected May God punish you here and in hell fire. Amen
Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by Romeo3(m): 8:10am On Apr 06, 2020
saintokwuluora:

Some people are olodo per excellence, did America receive Chinese doctors? Have we not received Chinese billionaire Jack Ma's medical equipment? Monumental mumuism is not knowing when to say NO.
Stupido, why did you receive medical equipment since you are so smart. What didn't you reject Chinese medical equipment? Brainless toad.
Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by Romeo3(m): 8:11am On Apr 06, 2020
nsiba:

Fool are we America?
Is Ghana Kenya or south Africa asking for help?
Are the doctors asking for help?
Why weren't they carried along?
Must you be a fool and just allow politicians to rule ur worthless life?
politicians have been running your life since day one. They asked you to stay home and you are home, like an obedient puppy. The doctors are here already. Stop crying
Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by Romeo3(m): 8:13am On Apr 06, 2020
Tchange1:

Are you Crazy ? Isn't Nigerian doctors more qualified than the Chinese. Oga try travel out some day you will see what I mean.
Shut up. If Nigerian doctors are more qualified like you claim, we won't have people travelling out for treatment. Use your brain pls.
Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by MSEdLAW(m): 8:13am On Apr 06, 2020
Romeo3:
You are a goat if you think the Chinese are only coming here on a medical mission.

Dummy boy, your govt owes them. They build your roads, they build your airports, your bridges. Even the phone you are ignorantly typing with was made by them. They are already here. Don't be stupid

Imbecilic inbred retard ... in would never use a Chinese branded phone slowpoke ... you can take them to your fathers house because federal government owes them.. see the stupid reason for allowing suspected health terrorists into your country... you lick their ass doesn’t make it our duty to offer u water to wash the shit down .. Bleep u and Bleep them they can rape your Mother and sisters whilst U offer them tea ... bastard
Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by Romeo3(m): 8:14am On Apr 06, 2020
sidonlook:

1000 ventilators , not 1000 doctors.
What I meant by that is that no country is above asking for, and receiving help at this time.
Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by MSEdLAW(m): 8:15am On Apr 06, 2020
Romeo3:
Shut up. If Nigerian doctors are more qualified like you claim, we won't have people travelling out for treatment. Use your brain pls.

My friend go Bleep a goat .. or something your just an unpatriotic rat seeking clout !!!! From some almond eyed psychos get your fucking life together
Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by Romeo3(m): 8:16am On Apr 06, 2020
jaxxy:

As usual our terrible system of operation and protocol we didn't discuss with our own medical staffs on ground b4 arriving at such ridiculous and risky decsion to invite the Chinese medical staffs. How do we just take actions without due, proper and well informed consultations.

We do things anyhow in this government/Country. Imagine our medical bodies here where not consulted and contacted b4 this probably unnesscary and risky move.
baba, that is how Nigeria has been running for years. People are gradually waking up to see the truth now. That's why we need external help. The people on ground, the NMA and Co, don't know the full details
Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by Romeo3(m): 8:17am On Apr 06, 2020
MSEdLAW:

Imbecilic inbred retard ... in would never use a Chinese branded phone slowpoke ... you can take them to your fathers house because federal government owes them.. see the stupid reason for allowing suspected health terrorists into your country... you lick their ass doesn’t make it our duty to offer u water to wash the shit down .. Bleep u and Bleep them they can rape your Mother and sisters whilst U offer them tea ... bastard
animal. Even the iphone you use is made in China. Such a dumb goat you are. Turn your phone upside down and see made in China. Fool

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

How Do I Treat This Painful Lump On My Face / Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads / Health Benefits Of Pawpaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.